Book and travel by June 1 to save 19% off our previously offered price
- 15-minute sightseeing tour of New York City by helicopter
- Amazing views of the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island and the west side of Manhattan
- Choice of flight times throughout the day
- See the George Washington Bridge and the world renowned Central Park
- Insightful and informative commentary provided by pilot in-flight
- Departs from New York's Downtown Heliport
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
I love that you don't have to be a Rockefeller to enjoy sensational views of the Statue of Liberty and Manhattan from the air and the 15-minutes seems a lot longer when you're marveling at the city below. It's a great value and sure to be to the highlight of your time in the Big Apple.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- DSC_0617.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- DSC_0612.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- DSC_0583.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- GOPR7652.jpgPhoto by: Anonymous
- ManhattanPhoto by: Sean C
United Kingdom, 01 2009
- Manhattan SkylinePhoto by: Lisa D
United Kingdom, 05 2008
- John and Ken Helicopter TripPhoto by: J E A B
- On board the helicopterPhoto by: Linda S
- Our Helicopter!Photo by: Siobhan B
- Lower ManhattanPhoto by: Siobhan B
- Central Park!Photo by: Siobhan B
- Over Manhattan....Photo by: JHON FERNANDO P
- Flight time...Photo by: Jenny V
- What An ExperiencePhoto by: Holicrazy Girl
United Kingdom, 09 2015
- A Brilliant SkylinePhoto by: Martyn B
- New York from the helicopterPhoto by: P P
- Ellis IslandPhoto by: Håkan W
- Worth every penny.Photo by: Peter S
- Neben dem Piloten vornPhoto by: Uwe S
- HelicopterPhoto by: Liselotte B
What You Can Expect
Great experience! Depends where you sit in the helicopter but we highly recommend this tour. We booked the 15 mn and it was a nice tour with lovely pilot.
First Class - Pilot was very good. Very easy to arrange on arrival in New York.
The Ground staff were very helpful. Would recommend.
Fabulous! We really loved it. Thank you
Breathtaking experienced!!!! From England
What an experience - absolutely thrilling, we wanted to go up again
A very special unique experience. The view was amazing. Every Dollar worth!!!
The tour was a birthday present for my wife. Along with a weekend in NYC and tickets to Jersey Boys. The 18 minute flight was perfect. And it was a beautiful clear morning. I will do it again when we come back. Every employee was pleasant and very friendly. Thanks J
Great. A little too short that's all.
The flyer is misleading because it suggests that you will be flying over the city's great landmarks as opposed to a view from the river.