- 15-minute sightseeing tour of New York City by helicopter
- Enjoy amazing views of the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island and the west side of Manhattan
- See the George Washington Bridge and Central Park
- Hear informative commentary from your pilot as you go
- Depart from New York's Downtown Heliport, with a choice of several flight times throughout the day
Recent Photos of This Tour
- DSC_0617.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- DSC_0612.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- DSC_0583.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- GOPR7652.jpgPhoto by: Anonymous
- ManhattanPhoto by: Sean C
United Kingdom, 01 2009
- Manhattan SkylinePhoto by: Lisa D
United Kingdom, 05 2008
- Helicoptering New York 19 Feb ...Photo by: Rommel Lapuz
Philippines, 05 2016
- John and Ken Helicopter TripPhoto by: J E A B
- On board the helicopterPhoto by: Linda S
- Our Helicopter!Photo by: Siobhan B
- Lower ManhattanPhoto by: Siobhan B
- Central Park!Photo by: Siobhan B
- Over Manhattan....Photo by: JHON FERNANDO P
- Flight time...Photo by: Jenny V
- What An ExperiencePhoto by: Holicrazy Girl
United Kingdom, 09 2015
- A Brilliant SkylinePhoto by: Martyn B
- New York from the helicopterPhoto by: P P
- Ellis IslandPhoto by: Håkan W
- Worth every penny.Photo by: Peter S
- Neben dem Piloten vornPhoto by: Uwe S
What You Can Expect
Continue north along the island of Manhattan for a glimpse of the Brooklyn Bridge. Once you reach Midtown, enjoy a bird's eye view of the Empire State Building, the New York Times Building and the Art Deco design of the Chrysler Building. Then marvel at the large green sprawl of Central Park before heading back to the heliport in lower Manhattan.
Please note: The listed price does not include the heliport/security fee, USD$35 per person, payable at the time of tour check-in.
Absolutely phenomenal experience which I will NEVER forget! I was given this as a gift for my 18th birthday and it was fantastic! The staff were really friendly and got us on to the helicopter as quick as they could so I was not wasting too much time sitting about instead of exploring the big apple! The flight it self was about 15 minutes and saw some breathtaking views of NYC! Well worth the money and would highly recommend to anyone who is not afraid of heights and wants a real view of NYC...
My daughter and I enjoyed it a lot. We liked it so much and it is worth it. Thanks!
Money well spent. Liberty helicopters were an extremely professional tour company which put my parter and I completely at ease for our first ever helicopter ride. We enjoyed every second of this experience and would highly recommend it to everyone young or old!
Best ever, fantastic experience and highly recommended:
A must do if you can afford to a great experience and our pilot was very friendly and knowledgeable.
The admin side was a little frustrating- don't forget to phone 48 hours in advance... but once we got booked in it ran smoothly and the helicopter tour did not disappoint! It would be my highlight of our trip and worth every penny!
wonderful experience with a very safety conscious team.
good clear explanation and directions.
the only negative was making the phone call and the length of time waiting to speak to book and pay for the flight, this definitely needs to speed up.
It was an amazing experience. Just wished it wasn't so short.
It's kind of intimidating when the run you through all the rules on the day, but once you're in the chopper and seeing the city... breathtaking.
Rommel Lapuz Philippines
I had a blast and lucky to have been picked for the front seat for a better view of New York!