Book and travel by June 1 to save 19% off our previously offered price
- 15-minute sightseeing tour of New York City by helicopter
- Enjoy amazing views of the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island and the west side of Manhattan
- See the George Washington Bridge and Central Park
- Hear informative commentary from your pilot as you go
- Depart from New York's Downtown Heliport, with a choice of several flight times throughout the day
Recent Photos of This Tour
- DSC_0617.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- DSC_0612.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- DSC_0583.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- GOPR7652.jpgPhoto by: Anonymous
- ManhattanPhoto by: Sean C
United Kingdom, 01 2009
- Manhattan SkylinePhoto by: Lisa D
United Kingdom, 05 2008
- Helicoptering New York 19 Feb ...Photo by: Rommel Lapuz
Philippines, 05 2016
- John and Ken Helicopter TripPhoto by: J E A B
- On board the helicopterPhoto by: Linda S
- Our Helicopter!Photo by: Siobhan B
- Lower ManhattanPhoto by: Siobhan B
- Central Park!Photo by: Siobhan B
- Over Manhattan....Photo by: JHON FERNANDO P
- Flight time...Photo by: Jenny V
- What An ExperiencePhoto by: Holicrazy Girl
United Kingdom, 09 2015
- A Brilliant SkylinePhoto by: Martyn B
- New York from the helicopterPhoto by: P P
- Ellis IslandPhoto by: Håkan W
- Worth every penny.Photo by: Peter S
- Neben dem Piloten vornPhoto by: Uwe S
What You Can Expect
Continue north along the island of Manhattan for a glimpse of the Brooklyn Bridge. Once you reach Midtown, enjoy a bird's eye view of the Empire State Building, the New York Times Building and the Art Deco design of the Chrysler Building. Then marvel at the large green sprawl of Central Park before heading back to the heliport in lower Manhattan.
Please note: The listed price does not include the heliport/security fee, USD$35 per person, payable at the time of tour check-in.
It's kind of intimidating when the run you through all the rules on the day, but once you're in the chopper and seeing the city... breathtaking.
Rommel Lapuz Philippines
I had a blast and lucky to have been picked for the front seat for a better view of New York!
Very nice service and brilliant impressions! Thanks!
Great experience! Depends where you sit in the helicopter but we highly recommend this tour. We booked the 15 mn and it was a nice tour with lovely pilot.
First Class - Pilot was very good. Very easy to arrange on arrival in New York.
The Ground staff were very helpful. Would recommend.
Fabulous! We really loved it. Thank you
Breathtaking experienced!!!! From England
What an experience - absolutely thrilling, we wanted to go up again