- 15-minute sightseeing tour of New York City by helicopter
- Amazing views of the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island and the west side of Manhattan
- Choice of flight times throughout the day
- See the George Washington Bridge and the world renowned Central Park
- Insightful and informative commentary provided by pilot in-flight
- Departs from New York's Downtown Heliport
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
I love that you don't have to be a Rockefeller to enjoy sensational views of the Statue of Liberty and Manhattan from the air and the 15-minutes seems a lot longer when you're marveling at the city below. It's a great value and sure to be to the highlight of your time in the Big Apple.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- DSC_0617.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- DSC_0612.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- DSC_0583.JPGPhoto by: Anonymous
- GOPR7652.jpgPhoto by: Anonymous
- ManhattanPhoto by: Sean C
United Kingdom, 01 2009
- Manhattan SkylinePhoto by: Lisa D
United Kingdom, 05 2008
- On board the helicopterPhoto by: Linda S
- Our Helicopter!Photo by: Siobhan B
- Lower ManhattanPhoto by: Siobhan B
- Central Park!Photo by: Siobhan B
- Over Manhattan....Photo by: JHON FERNANDO P
- Flight time...Photo by: Jenny V
- What An ExperiencePhoto by: Holicrazy Girl
United Kingdom, 09 2015
- A Brilliant SkylinePhoto by: Martyn B
- New York from the helicopterPhoto by: P P
- Ellis IslandPhoto by: Håkan W
- Worth every penny.Photo by: Peter S
- Neben dem Piloten vornPhoto by: Uwe S
- HelicopterPhoto by: Liselotte B
- Heli 4Photo by: ulf
Deutschland, 04 2015
What You Can Expect
This is a MUST DO experience, only 15 minutes but worth every penny
Loved it! A must for everyone!
Wonderful experience, good value for money, well organised on the day.
Diane Nugent United States of ...
Fun experience,well organized, top notch safety and equipment, great personnel, easy access, and great views.
The views were breathtaking. Well worth it
Fantastic experience, great way to see the city.
Amazing experience! Incredible views, especially as we did it near the end of our holiday so we could see all the places we had been during the week. Staff were really friendly. The pilot was very friendly and informative. You think 15 minutes will go very fast but it was a good amount of time to see all the sights of New York. Overall a definite must do!
If I could give 10/5 I would. From start to finish this excursion was hands down the best thing I've done in a long long time. My parents bought me the tickets as a birthday present whilst we were visiting NYC over Thanksgiving. Checking in and safety instructions are all professional, and the pilot was friendly too! The views are spectacular of lower manhattan and you get to see the Statue of Liberty, One World Trade Center, Central Park, Empire State, Rockefeller, the list goes on and on. 20 minutes is literally the perfect amount of time to be up as you see everything! I would highly recommend doing this or a gift for someone special.
Fantastic, not to be missed. I don't like heights but this was the highlight of the holiday.