Take a break from the Big Apple to explore famous universities and colonial history with this full-day tour to Boston. Drive through Connecticut’s capital and countryside, and stop in Cambridge for a stroll through Harvard Yard. Visit major Boston landmarks and follow the historic Freedom Trail for a tour through revolutionary sites like Paul Revere’s house, the USS Constitution and the site of the Boston Tea Party. Enjoy free time for lunch at Quincy Market, where you can sample local favorites like clam chowder.
- Full-day trip from New York to Boston
- Relax on the drive through picturesque parts of Connecticut and Massachusetts
- See major Boston landmarks including Trinity Church, the site of the Boston Tea Party and the Paul Revere House
- Visit Harvard University, MIT and Cambridge College
- Listen to your informative guide talk about the history of Boston and its many notable sights
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Lucky shoePhoto by: Kimberley P
- Ship called U.S.S. ...Photo by: Olga N
- The hare and the tortoisePhoto by: Cristian P
- Boston Freedom TrailPhoto by: gheorghe p
- Trinity ChurchPhoto by: gheorghe p
- HarvardPhoto by: gheorghe p
- ReflectionPhoto by: Carolina C
- HarvardPhoto by: Carolina C
- BostonPhoto by: Carolina C
- IMG_0228Photo by: Zerrin S
Turkey, 01 2012
- 131Photo by: AGNIESZKA K
- 117Photo by: AGNIESZKA K
- 102Photo by: AGNIESZKA K
- 090Photo by: AGNIESZKA K
What You Can Expect
This tour was excellent. Our guide was very informative and knowledgeable. The drivers were professional and drove very carefully. Despite of some drizzle the tour went on without any disruptions. Boston is very beautiful with so much history. My wife and I had fun and a pleasant trip. We highly recommend this tour to everyone.
Great tour, it was a long day but worth it. Our guide was very knowledgable and helpful. Definitely recommended.
The entire day was exemplary. Our guide was outstanding both in his knowledge and his approach. The three of us had a wonderful day, one that was a highlight of our trip. THank you.
Tour was excellent and Bruno our guide was very informative.
We really enjoyed this amazing trip to Boston.
It was very nice to walk in the Harvard Campus and also the Freedom Trail till Quincy Market.
Very informative trip and good view of boston city...
Great trip to Boston, Richard our guide was both information and very patient. Richard had lots to say and provide detailed description on many of the key areas of the tour.
Well Done mate!.
Boston is beautiful! Unfortunately it was raining which put a slight dampener on the day, however tried to enjoy it as much as I could. I learnt a lot from this day trip, it's a long day but totally worth it!
This tour was amazing!