- Full-day trip from New York to Boston
- Relax on the drive through picturesque parts of Connecticut and Massachusetts
- See major Boston landmarks including Trinity Church, the site of the Boston Tea Party and the Paul Revere House
- Visit Harvard University, MIT and Cambridge College
- Listen to your informative guide talk about the history of Boston and its many notable sights
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Lucky shoePhoto by: Kimberley P
- Ship called U.S.S. ...Photo by: Olga N
- The hare and the tortoisePhoto by: Cristian P
- Boston Freedom TrailPhoto by: gheorghe p
- Trinity ChurchPhoto by: gheorghe p
- HarvardPhoto by: gheorghe p
- ReflectionPhoto by: Carolina C
- HarvardPhoto by: Carolina C
- BostonPhoto by: Carolina C
- IMG_0228Photo by: Zerrin S
Turkey, 01 2012
- 131Photo by: AGNIESZKA K
- 117Photo by: AGNIESZKA K
- 102Photo by: AGNIESZKA K
- 090Photo by: AGNIESZKA K
What You Can Expect
Stop at Cambridge to tour world-famous Harvard University. Stroll through Harvard Yard, see the huge Widener Library, and rub the shoe of the statue of John Harvard for good luck. Pass by two other institutions of higher learning — the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and Cambridge College.
Next, cross the Charles River into Boston and view the majestic Trinity Church in Copley Square. Then, follow along the 2.5-mile (4-km) Freedom Trail, a mostly brick path that leads to 16 historical sites including the Paul Revere House, Faneuil Hall, the site of the Boston Massacre, the USS Constitution and Boston Common. Break for lunch (not included) at Quincy Market, where you can sample local favorites such as clam chowder and lobster rolls.
After lunch, spend more time exploring the USS Constitution and head to the site of the infamous Boston Tea Party. Throughout your tour, learn all about Boston's historical legacy and contemporary culture from your knowledgeable guide. In late afternoon, reboard your minivan for the trip back to New York. Your action-packed, 13-hour day trip to Boston concludes with your return to midtown Manhattan.
Tour was excellent and Bruno our guide was very informative.
We really enjoyed this amazing trip to Boston.
It was very nice to walk in the Harvard Campus and also the Freedom Trail till Quincy Market.
Very informative trip and good view of boston city...
Great trip to Boston, Richard our guide was both information and very patient. Richard had lots to say and provide detailed description on many of the key areas of the tour.
Well Done mate!.
Boston is beautiful! Unfortunately it was raining which put a slight dampener on the day, however tried to enjoy it as much as I could. I learnt a lot from this day trip, it's a long day but totally worth it!
This tour was amazing!
This tour was amazing!
Excellent tour despite slightly wet and cold day. We got to see key sites of Boston plus Uni Harvard within a day, enjoy some nice food at Quincy Market including Boston clam chowder, pick up some nice souvenirs, this was our favorite day tour. Boston certainly worth a re-visit in future...the tour team were very good led by Ms Maya, thank you again for a very enjoyable day!
Excellent. Most enjoyable. The tour leader, Eddie, was superb, very knowledgeable and friendly. We learnt a lot about Boston and the history of US in early years. Of course, we enjoyed very much the tour of Boston.
OUr driver, Boris, was also very helpful and friendly. My wife, who used a mobile scooter for part of the trip, was very grateful for his help.
Both of them are really assets to your company.