- Day trip from New York to Boston
- Scenic drive through Connecticut and Massachusetts
- Follow the historic Freedom Trail past Boston's historic sights
- Visit Cambridge, Harvard and MIT universities
- Entertaining and informative guide
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
After lunch, (not included) at Quincy Market and a visit to Boston Common, you'll cross the Charles River to stroll in the squares of the universities of Cambridge, Harvard and MIT, before returning to New York.
Great tour. Marko was very friendly and knowledgeable guide. It was a long day but well worth it.
The guide was great, so knowledgable about Boston. I would recommend this trip to anyone visiting New York. We loved the Cheers bar.