- Exclusive tour of a Brooklyn brewery, including beer tastings!
- Learn the history of beer-brewing in Brooklyn from your local guide
- Explore two historic 19th-century buildings that were once home to brewing companies
- Taste a local craft beer at a bar in the Williamsburg neighborhood of Brooklyn
- Stop for pizza (included)
What You Can Expect
Next, head to the birthplace of Brooklyn's brewing scene, where you’ll explore some of the historic 19th-century buildings that once housed brewing operations. Hear stories from your guide about the German immigrants that brewed the beer and lived in the neighborhood. Then visit the Church of Most Holy Trinity – St Mary, a beautiful church dating back to the mid-18th century. After, enjoy a full lunch (included) at a traditional pizza shop that uses the freshest ingredients.
Your final stop brings you to a friendly neighborhood bar to sample several more local brews.
My son and I had a great time learning about the different beers.
Our tour guide was knowledgeable,fun and made the information interesting.
We were very surprised to learn that my sons first appartment in Brookline was in the original brewery neighborhood.
I would absolutely take another tour from you company.
totally exceeded my expectations! birthday gift for hubby and he had an awesome time, we both did. I've already recommended it to my friends. loved it!!! A+++