- Exclusive tour of a Brooklyn brewery, including beer tastings!
- Learn the history of beer-brewing in Brooklyn from your local guide
- Explore two historic 19th-century buildings that were once home to brewing companies
- Taste a local craft beer at a bar in the Williamsburg neighborhood of Brooklyn
- Stop for pizza (included)
What You Can Expect
Next, head to the birthplace of Brooklyn's brewing scene, where you’ll explore some of the historic 19th-century buildings that once housed brewing operations. Hear stories from your guide about the German immigrants that brewed the beer and lived in the neighborhood. Then visit the Church of Most Holy Trinity – St Mary, a beautiful church dating back to the mid-18th century. After, enjoy a full lunch (included) at a traditional pizza shop that uses the freshest ingredients.
Your final stop brings you to a friendly neighborhood bar to sample several more local brews.
totally exceeded my expectations! birthday gift for hubby and he had an awesome time, we both did. I've already recommended it to my friends. loved it!!! A+++
A tour, not just of the brewery itself but of the brewing district of early Brooklyn. The sociology of the brewing industries effects and contributions to community development is fascinating. Then read Colm Tiobin's "Brooklyn" if you are interested in the early immigrants coming alive for you.