- 3.5-hour bike brunch tour in Brooklyn
- Enjoy a leisurely bike ride through scenic neighborhoods
- Visit off-the-grid locations to get a truly local feel for this New York City borough
- Stop for brunch bites including breakfast tacos, pastries, chocolate treats and coffee
- Hear stories about Brooklyn’s history, culture and points of interest while you ride with walkie-talkies
- Small-group tour limited to eight people ensures an intimate experience
- Upgrade to a private tour and enjoy the same itinerary with personalized attention from a private guide
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
A refreshing morning bike ride gets even better when it's paired with fun, quirky brunch bites. Leave Manhattan behind and make this unique Brooklyn tour the highlight of your trip.
What You Can Expect
For a more intimate and personalized experience, upgrade to enjoy the same itinerary with a private guide and enjoy personalized attention.