- Half-day coach tour from Manhattan to Brooklyn, New York City’s most populous borough
- Discover famous filming locations from The Godfather, Moonstruck, As Good As it Gets Dog Day Afternoon, Sophie’s Choice and more
- Admire iconic brownstones in Brooklyn Heights and ornate Victorian homes in the Victorian Flatbrush section of Brooklyn
- Enjoy an easy, guided walk through Green-Wood Cemetery
- Take your picture against the backdrop of the Manhattan skyline on the Promenade
- Learn about Brooklyn’s architecture, plus get the insider’s scoop on the best local spots from your expert guide
What You Can Expect
There were 6 of us that were having a mini high school reunion of class of 1952 from Mamaroneck High - most of us had never been to Brooklyn. The guide was fabulous, knowledgeable, entertaining, and the food was great - the time flew by. Highly recommend it to anyone.
This tour was awesome . Tony is a great tour guide so knowledgeable and funny . His love and enthusiasm for Brooklyn makes it even more enjoyable . I would highly recommend this to anyone and am planning on going back for the pizza tour.
Trip will planned and executed. Tour guide very knowledgeable with excellent communication and people skills. Have recommended this Brooklyn tour to others, and will explore other tours with this same organization.