Take two! Tour Central Park to visit more than 40 movie locations on this fascinating tour for film buffs and visitors alike. It's a fascinating way to visit Central Park and its many attractions.
- 2-hour movie locations tour of Central Park
- Visit more than 40 movie locations in Central Park
- Visit the Bandshell from "Breakfast at Tiffany's"
- Stop at Wollman Rink, featured in "Love Story" and "Serendipity"
- Friendly, professional film-buff guide
Recent Photos of this Tour
You'll see over 40 movie locations on this seasonal Central Park Movie Sites Walking Tour, including:
- The Boathouse Cafe from When Harry Met Sally
- Go on location to the Bandshell from Breakfast at Tiffany's and Kramer vs. Kramer
- Take photos at Tavern on the Green, seen in Ghostbusters
- Feed pigeons where Macaulay Culkin fed them in Home Alone II
- Take a break at Bethesda Fountain, seen in Ransom and One Fine Day
- Stop at Wollman Rink, featured in Love Story and Serendipity
Reviewed by Rebecca H, May 2013
Not expensive and the guide was very informative with a sweet personality. I love watching shows and movies now and think, 'oh yeah... I remember her talking about this.' Not only about movies but Central Park history as well.
Reviewed by Wendy B, April 2013
This was a great walking tour. Not only did our guide tell us about movies but also other history of Central Park. She was very helpful afterwards in directing us where to eat and have a couple of drinks.