- Pedicab tour of New York City’s iconic Central Park
- Let your guide do the work as you relax and admire scenic views of America’s most famous urban park
- See major landmarks including Sheep Meadow, Strawberry Fields and Wollman Rink
- Stop for amazing photo opportunities and enjoy commentary from your guide
- Overhead canopy provides shade and rain protection
- Choose either a 1-hour tour or more comprehensive 2-hour tour
- Accommodates up to two adults and one child
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Central Park is as beautiful as it is large. This is a great way to experience the park, especially on a hot summer day, when you might not feel like walking or biking yourself.
What You Can Expect
Opened in 1857, Central Park covers a sprawling 843 acres (341 hectares) and draws thousands of locals and tourists every day. Your guide will tell you interesting facts and figures about this magnificent New York gem and point out major landmarks including Central Park Carousel, The Dairy, Literary Walk, Sheep Meadow, Tavern on the Green and Strawberry Fields.
The picturesque park has been the setting for scenes from numerous movies over the years. You will see some notable filming locations including Naumberg Bandshell from Breakfast at Tiffany’s and Wollman Rink from Serendipity.
Stop along the way to stretch your legs and capture photos of famous attractions. Don't be surprised if you find people taking pictures of you, too, as you whiz by in your quirky little pedicab!
After exploring the park, you’ll return to your Midtown Manhattan departure point, just a block from the high-end shops of Fifth Avenue.
Our driver/guide, Yigit Basak, did an excellent job of pointing out the highlights in our hour tour. He was very personable and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.
We loved every minute of it. Our guide, Keenan, was friendly, knowledgeable and helpful in many ways. Many opportunities to get out and explore. Great if your walking ability is limited.