- Pedicab tour of New York City’s iconic Central Park
- Let your guide do the work as you relax and admire scenic views of America’s most famous urban park
- See major landmarks including Sheep Meadow, Strawberry Fields and Wollman Rink
- Stop for amazing photo opportunities and enjoy commentary from your guide
- Overhead canopy provides shade and rain protection
- Choose either a 1-hour tour or more comprehensive 2-hour tour
- Accommodates up to two adults and one child
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Central Park is as beautiful as it is large. This is a great way to experience the park, especially on a hot summer day, when you might not feel like walking or biking yourself.
What You Can Expect
Opened in 1857, Central Park covers a sprawling 843 acres (341 hectares) and draws thousands of locals and tourists every day. Your guide will tell you interesting facts and figures about this magnificent New York gem and point out major landmarks including Central Park Carousel, The Dairy, Literary Walk, Sheep Meadow, Tavern on the Green and Strawberry Fields.
The picturesque park has been the setting for scenes from numerous movies over the years. You will see some notable filming locations including Naumberg Bandshell from Breakfast at Tiffany’s and Wollman Rink from Serendipity.
Stop along the way to stretch your legs and capture photos of famous attractions. Don't be surprised if you find people taking pictures of you, too, as you whiz by in your quirky little pedicab!
After exploring the park, you’ll return to your Midtown Manhattan departure point, just a block from the high-end shops of Fifth Avenue.
Awesome experience, our guide was great, and very knowledgeable
Our driver was very informative and it was a great way to see the park without wearing our your feet. He stopped at multiple locations within the park to give us a chance to investigate different areas of interest and take as many pictures as we wanted. If you don't want to pedal your own bike, this is a terrific alternative!