- Champagne brunch cruise in New York City
- Sail the waters of New York Harbor on a classic sailing ship
- Enjoy wonderful views of the Manhattan skyline, the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island and the Brooklyn Bridge
- Delight in a brunch buffet including muffins, bagels, croissant sandwiches, quiche, coffee tea and unlimited Prosecco
- Show off any nautical skills you have by helping the crew sail the ship!
In the outdoor or indoor seating space, relax and enjoy drinks from the open Champagne bar as you take in magnificent views of the stunning Manhattan skyline. Spot famous landmarks including the Statue of Liberty, the Brooklyn Bridge and Ellis Island.
This sailing tour includes a plentiful brunch buffet including assorted muffins, homemade breads and quiche, bagels, salmon, fruit, plus tea, coffee and Prosecco.
If you have any nautical skills, feel free to help the professional crew sail the ship! Or, you can simply sit back, relax, and admire the gorgeous views with a glass of ice-cold Prosecco in hand.
Please see below for sample menu.
- Smoked salmon with sliced tomato, onion and capers
- Assorted bagels with cream cheese, butter and jams
- Granola and yogurt parfaits
- Assorted fruit
- Banana breakfast loaf
- Croissant sandwiches with roasted tomato, Gruyere cheese and field greens
- Scalloped potato with caramelized onions and thyme muffins
- Market vegetable quiche
- Tea and coffee service
- Unlimited Prosecco
Menu subject to change