- Champagne brunch cruise in New York City
- Sail the waters of New York Harbor on a classic sailing ship
- Enjoy wonderful views of the Manhattan skyline, the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island and the Brooklyn Bridge
- Delight in a brunch buffet including muffins, bagels, croissant sandwiches, quiche, coffee tea and unlimited Prosecco
- Show off any nautical skills you have by helping the crew sail the ship!
What You Can Expect
In the outdoor or indoor seating space, relax and enjoy drinks from the open Champagne bar as you take in magnificent views of the stunning Manhattan skyline. Spot famous landmarks including the Statue of Liberty, the Brooklyn Bridge and Ellis Island.
This sailing tour includes a plentiful brunch buffet including assorted muffins, homemade breads and quiche, bagels, salmon, fruit, plus tea, coffee and Prosecco.
If you have any nautical skills, feel free to help the professional crew sail the ship! Or, you can simply sit back, relax, and admire the gorgeous views with a glass of ice-cold Prosecco in hand.
Please see below for sample menu.
- Smoked salmon with sliced tomato, onion and capers
- Bagels with cream cheese, butter and jams
- Assorted danishes and muffins
- Granola and yogurt parfaits
- Freshly sliced summer fruits
- Sliced country breads featuring zucchini, pumpkin and banana
- Quiches of spinach and mushroom, ham and onion
- Mini brioche sandwiches of watercress with cucumber and goat cheese, Black Forest ham with brie and honey mustard, and smoked turkey with bacon and cheddar
- Tea and coffee service
- Unlimited Prosecco and mimosas
Menu subject to change
Amazing tour, easy to find, ultra relaxing - great staff and a beautiful view of the city.
Glasses constantly topped up and delicious food. Definitely recommend.
Very nice,good organized, would be good to put a street direction of the harbor where teh ship leaves, because tha taxi driver had no idee how to get us there