Book and travel by June 1 to save 33% off our previously offered price
- Comprehensive 20-minute sightseeing tour of New York City and the five Boroughs by helicopter
- Amazing views of the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island and Midtown Manhattan
- Fly over the Hudson River, along the Financial District and up to Yankee Stadium and Central Park
- Choice of flight times
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Incomparable views of New York and with great commentary from the pilot. It's interesting to see how all the boroughs fit together from the air. Take it at the end of your trip and see all the places you visited from a different perspective.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- WTC from helicopterPhoto by: Artur D
- Manhattan from helicopterPhoto by: Artur D
- 20160418_133321Photo by: ERIC E
- Helicopter RidePhoto by: Katie B
- ExcitedPhoto by: Woodster
- Cans onPhoto by: Woodster
- New YorkPhoto by: Katrin Bettina K
- Freedom TowerPhoto by: Trude Tevik G
- George Washington Bridge and ...Photo by: DAVID B
- Central Park view by ...Photo by: DAVID B
- Midtown Manhattan and The ...Photo by: DAVID B
- New York through the ...Photo by: DAVID B
- The Statue of LibertyPhoto by: DAVID B
- Lower Manhattan and the ...Photo by: DAVID B
- Mrs LibertyPhoto by: Josep F
- Up in the air!Photo by: Maciej W
- Vy över New YorkPhoto by: Jonas
Sverige, 03 2014
- Vue de l'hélicoPhoto by: SANLAVILLE M
- Statue of LibertyPhoto by: Diane T
- Excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Photo by: Amanda B
What You Can Expect
Excellent tour. Better on a sunny day.
The best way to see Manhattan! /Jenny
Estubo genal, lo recomiendo. Experiencia unica.
C'est une formidable expérience à faire en début de séjour pour découvrir Manhattan d'un coup et surtout quand le temps est clair.
Our first reservation was cancelled due to weather conditions so we rescheduled for a few days later. We arrived hall an hour early but they took us straight away with hardly any waiting. Soon we were up with our pilot Chris who gave us a fantastic tour with great commentary..
Fabulous experience. well run and a once in a lifetime present.
Very nice tour, professional staff. Pretty much what you can expect, short but intense experience.
This trip was amazing! Views were spectacular and well worth the cost. I wanted to go up again!