- Watch a fashion show during Couture Fashion Week in New York City
- Admire the creations of top fashion designers at the New Yorker Hotel
- See garments and accessories before they are featured in fashion magazines
- Check out additional artist exhibits before the show
- Experience the ever-changing lineup of performance artists
- Upgrade to guaranteed front row seating for stunning photo opportunities
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
You'll feel like a bona-fide fashionista whichever show you choose to attend. Pick the front-row seating option for the best photos of what are likely to be some zany, memorable outfits.
What You Can Expect
Take a seat and relax as the lights dim and the music begins. Admire the work of top couture designers from around the world as vibrant collections flood the runway. Each exciting show features one to three designers; previous designers have included Isabel Zapardiez, Avril Lemieux, Laura Williams, Marco Marcu, Mireille Dagher and Nedret Taciroglu. The shows also showcases a variety of performance artists including everything from cellists to Chinese dragon dancers. You never know what exciting and unique fashion, art and entertainment you'll discover at this couture event.
Be sure to inquire about the off-site after parties. All admission tickets include free-access to these soirees, so party like a true fashion insider after the show.
Upgrade to front-row seating to get unbeatable photos.