- Watch a fashion show during Couture Fashion Week in New York City
- Admire the creations of top fashion designers at the Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan
- See garments and accessories before they are featured in fashion magazines
- Check out additional artist exhibits before the show
- Experience the ever-changing lineup of performance artists
- Upgrade to guaranteed front row seating for stunning photo opportunities
- Make a fashion statement at one of the posh after parties
- For the true insider experience, select the Platinum VIP ticket for exclusive backstage access and admission to the posh Broadway Gala
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
You'll feel like a bona-fide fashionista whichever show you choose to attend. Pick the front-row seating option for the best photos of what are likely to be some over-the-top, memorable outfits.
What You Can Expect
Take a seat and relax as the lights dim and the music begins. Admire the work of top couture designers from around the world as vibrant collections flood the runway. Each exciting show features one to three designers; previous designers have included Isabel Zapardiez, Avril Lemieux, Laura Williams, Marco Marcu, Mireille Dagher and Nedret Taciroglu. The shows also showcases a variety of performance artists including everything from cellists to Chinese dragon dancers. You never know what exciting and unique fashion, art and entertainment you'll discover at this couture event. Upgrade to front-row seating to get unbeatable photos.
If you just want to party with the glitterati, purchase a ticket to one of the after parties--Fashion Bash or the Broadway Gala! Hosted at Brasserie 1605 in the heart of Times Square, sip a cocktail from the open bar and admire the sparkling panoramic views of the city. At the Fashion Bash offered on Friday and Sunday, savor tasty hors d'ouevres with an evening of music and dancing. Or dress to impress with your best evening or cocktail attire for Saturday's Broadway Gala. Featuring a sumptious buffet with carving stations and world-class live entertainment, it is an event you won't want to miss.
For the true insider experience, select the VIP Platinum option prime front row seating to all Saturday shows, backstage tour, cocktail reception, gift bag, admission to the Broadway Gala and more. Each show is unique, so the VIP ticket grants you access to all the runway shows on Saturday for three times the amazing fashion. The Gala on Saturday night is not to be missed. It features a scrumptious dinner buffet with carving station and an open bar. Dance to live music or enjoy breathtaking, panoramic views of Times Square. Be sure to dress to impress with your best cocktail attire. It's located within the Crowne Plaze Times Square so you can join the fun right after the evening show.