- Watch a fashion show during Couture Fashion Week in New York City
- Admire the creations of top fashion designers at the Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan
- See garments and accessories before they are featured in fashion magazines
- Check out additional artist exhibits before the show
- Experience the ever-changing lineup of performance artists
- Upgrade to guaranteed front row seating for stunning photo opportunities
- Make a fashion statement at one of the posh after parties
- For the true insider experience, select the Platinum VIP ticket for exclusive backstage access and admission to the posh after party with dinner, open bar, music and dancing
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
You'll feel like a bona-fide fashionista whichever show you choose to attend. Pick the front-row seating option for the best photos of what are likely to be some over-the-top, memorable outfits.
What You Can Expect
Take a seat and relax as the lights dim and the music begins. Admire the work of top couture designers from around the world as vibrant collections flood the runway. Each exciting show features one to three designers; previous designers have included Isabel Zapardiez, Avril Lemieux, Laura Williams, Marco Marcu, Mireille Dagher and Nedret Taciroglu. The shows also feature a variety of performance artists, from opera to pop to ballroom dancers. You never know what exciting and unique fashion, art and entertainment you'll discover at this couture event. Upgrade to front-row seating to get unbeatable photos.
If you just want to party with the glitterati, purchase a ticket to one of the after parties on Friday or Saturday. Sip a cocktail from the open bar, savor the delicious buffet dinner with carving stations and enjoy an evening of music and dancing. Dress to impress for an event you won't want to miss.
For the true insider experience, select the Platinum VIP option for prime front-row seating to all shows Friday or Saturday, backstage tour, cocktail reception, gift bag, after party with dinner buffet with carving stations and open bar, music and dancing and more. Be sure to dress to impress with your best cocktail attire. Parties are held within the Crowne Plaza Times Square so you can join the fun right after the evening show.