You'll tour several bars that serve craft beer, plus a beer store, in either Manhattan's East Village or the Williamsburg district of Brooklyn (depending on option selected) and learn about the barley, hops and dedication put into every batch of brew. And don’t worry about drinking on an empty stomach – in addition to the 10 free samples of beer provided, a selection of appetizers are included to help keep your feet moving to the next bar!
- Guided craft-beer crawl of New York City
- A unique way to explore New York!
- Visit several craft-beer bars and a beer store
- Enjoy at least 10 FREE samples of beer!
- Learn about the history of the breweries and the craft of beer making.
- Choose from a tour of either Brooklyn's Williamsburg district or Manhattan's East Village
- Variety of appetizers served to accompany beer samples
Recent Photos of this Tour
Spend a leisurely afternoon winding through the East Village of Manhattan or the Williamsburg neighborhood of Brooklyn, learning what it takes to make a delicious craft beer. Enjoy at least 10 samples from several bars as your guide educates you on the art of beer-making. In addition to the beer samples, food, a beer-tasting guide sheet and a tour map of the neighborhood are included.