- 2-hour dessert walking tour in New York City
- Stroll through Greenwich Village with your guide and visit six popular local dessert shops
- Enjoy six scrumptious tastings including luxurious red velvet and gourmet chocolate cupcakes
- Design your own cupcake based on your personal tastes and watch it made right in front of you!
- You'll also sample other desserts like gelato and cookies
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
After your first tasting here, walk to Crumbs Bake Shop, which makes more than 50 delicious varieties of cupcakes daily, including a gourmet chocolate cupcake. Delight in an indulgent sample before heading to Amorino, a dessert shop that actually specializes in gelato, but also serves decadent chocolates, creamy milkshakes and fresh-baked waffles.
Then, continue to Molly’s Cupcakes, where you’ll design your very own cupcake! Pick a cake flavor, choose a frosting and then dress it up with tasty toppings. Your customized cupcake will be made right in front of you.
Afterward, visit Milk & Cookies, one of West Village’s cutest bakeries. You can try one of their cupcakes or one of their signature cookies instead.
No cupcake tour would be complete without a trip to one of the most famous bakeries in NYC, Magnolia Bakery. Savor their red velvet cupcake – a delicious way to end your tour!
I loved it. Everything was delicious! Our guid was awesome and we did a lot of trip via along the way! I would do it again! I do believe there is alit more walking then it claims so wear comfortable shoes!
Loved the tour. Jesse was a great guide. Will order cupcakes for my next party from one of the shops we visited! Saw areas of the city I would not have otherwise. Will definitely book another tour when I get a chane to visit the city again.