- 2-hour dessert walking tour in New York City
- Stroll through Greenwich Village with your guide and visit six popular local dessert shops
- Enjoy six scrumptious tastings including luxurious red velvet and gourmet chocolate cupcakes
- Design your own cupcake based on your personal tastes and watch it made right in front of you!
- You'll also sample other desserts like gelato and cookies
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Mollys BakeryPhoto by: indya.biggs
- Bisous ciao macaronsPhoto by: Toni-Lynn M
- Our custom made cupcakes at ...Photo by: Toni-Lynn M
- Design your own cupcakePhoto by: Michelle O
- The Magnolia BakeryPhoto by: Kristy Y
- Tabatha and I enjoying the ...Photo by: Kristy Y
- At one of the stops on the ...Photo by: Kristy Y
What You Can Expect
LOVED IT and our guide Mallory was wonderful!
You would not want to miss this tour. Be ready to indulge in all the sweet goodies that came with the tour. Our guide was excellent, very knowledgeable. She brought us to Bisous, Ciao luxurious and chic French macarons, Magnolia bakery, Molly's Baker, Gelato New York, Milk and Cookies Bakery and Baked by Melissa. My favorite was Bisous, Ciao. The macarons are fluffy in texture but dense in flavor and the balance of the cream and the cookie is excellent.
I have my 10 year old son who was overly ecstatic eating so much dessert for lunch. Our tour started at 12 p.m and ended about 2.00. So if you have kids with you, make sure they are comfortable walking around for 2 hours.
The meeting point is slightly vague, but you'll be okay if you take the subway and get off at the Union Square station.
In all, we extremely enjoyed the tour. We would not think about visiting these bakeries ourselves if we didn't reserve it with Viator.
Mallory gave us a fantastic tour of iconic and delicious NYC desserts. It was also a great way to see unique, less touristy neighborhoods. This is a must do!
This tour is highly recommendable. We enjoyed every single step and every single step was worth to go. Because at every stop there was a delicious dessert waiting for us. I liked the icecream and my nice liked all sweets. Mallory has been an awesome tour guide. We had a lot of fun and got some lovely New York City inside information. Only one complaint: It could have been more sweeties -
We enjoyed our tour with Mallory. It was nice to walk through Greenwhich village and by NYU. The portion sizes were just right. We would definitely do it again.
We had a great tour guide (Jessie) and a tour group consisting of 16 people in total. The delicious cupcakes of various sizes and gelato sampled filled our tummies up to the point where we didn't need to have lunch that day!
We had an awesome time Marcy was great!! The places that we went to were really good. Had some fun people in our group too. Def recommend doing this.
Fab tour, much more than cupcakes! Alex was brilliant, very informative and full of interesting detail about new york and the areas we were in, topped off with fab cupcakes and cookies! Definitely recommend this tour!
Tour was amazingly yummy and tour guide, Jessie was very nice
We had a great time! Jessie was a fantastic tour guide. The dessert tastings were amazing. Didn't know we would learn so much about the area while we walked from bakery to bakery!