- 2-hour dessert walking tour in New York City
- Stroll through Greenwich Village with your guide and visit six popular local dessert shops
- Enjoy six scrumptious tastings including luxurious red velvet and gourmet chocolate cupcakes
- Design your own cupcake based on your personal tastes and watch it made right in front of you!
- You'll also sample other desserts like gelato and cookies
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Bisous ciao macaronsPhoto by: Toni-Lynn M
- Our custom made cupcakes at ...Photo by: Toni-Lynn M
- Design your own cupcakePhoto by: Michelle O
- The Magnolia BakeryPhoto by: Kristy Y
- Tabatha and I enjoying the ...Photo by: Kristy Y
- At one of the stops on the ...Photo by: Kristy Y
What You Can Expect
Mallory gave us a fantastic tour of iconic and delicious NYC desserts. It was also a great way to see unique, less touristy neighborhoods. This is a must do!
This tour is highly recommendable. We enjoyed every single step and every single step was worth to go. Because at every stop there was a delicious dessert waiting for us. I liked the icecream and my nice liked all sweets. Mallory has been an awesome tour guide. We had a lot of fun and got some lovely New York City inside information. Only one complaint: It could have been more sweeties -
We enjoyed our tour with Mallory. It was nice to walk through Greenwhich village and by NYU. The portion sizes were just right. We would definitely do it again.
We had a great tour guide (Jessie) and a tour group consisting of 16 people in total. The delicious cupcakes of various sizes and gelato sampled filled our tummies up to the point where we didn't need to have lunch that day!
We had an awesome time Marcy was great!! The places that we went to were really good. Had some fun people in our group too. Def recommend doing this.
Fab tour, much more than cupcakes! Alex was brilliant, very informative and full of interesting detail about new york and the areas we were in, topped off with fab cupcakes and cookies! Definitely recommend this tour!
Tour was amazingly yummy and tour guide, Jessie was very nice
We had a great time! Jessie was a fantastic tour guide. The dessert tastings were amazing. Didn't know we would learn so much about the area while we walked from bakery to bakery!
Jessi was fantastic. We thoroughly enjoyed every aspect of this tour. Obviously the food was fantastic!! And there was actually more than you could eat - luckily we were able to get boxes/bags for samples we couldn't finish!! We thoroughly enjoyed all of the neighborhood information that was shared along the way - and boy did we cover a lot of ground! It was really awesome that the tour was so much more than just the food.
NOTE: Crumbs is no longer in business and was replaced with a visit to Bisous Ciao macarons!!
Was great. Our tour guide Mallory was totally professional while also being fun and approachable. My 12 year old Amelia particularly took a shine to her. Had a lovely, warm sunny day. Cakes and all samples were delicious. Loved that we got a discount for purchases. Overall very happy. Local knowledge was added bonus.