- Skip the lines with the VIP Express Experience upgrade
- Amazing views of Manhattan from the 86th-floor observatory of the Empire State Building
- 360-degree panoramic views on each side of the building from the outdoor promenade
- High-powered binoculars
- Visit the Art Deco-inspired Empire State Building lobby
- Flexible voucher redemption policy - visit on any day within a year of date originally selected - plan your visit around the weather!
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
It's convenient to have advance tickets for a can't-miss sight like the Empire State Building, especially since you can visit anytime within a year. And if you're planning to go during a peak period, the skip-the-line option will save you lots of time.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Night coming down on Lower ...Photo by: Patricia P
- 563Photo by: Cheryl B
- 538Photo by: Cheryl B
- NYCPhoto by: John Paul R
USA, 08 2009
- DNCEPhoto by: AM
- Lobby of the Empire State ...Photo by: AM
- View from Empire State ...Photo by: AM
- Chrysler BuildingPhoto by: AM
- Udsigt mod sydPhoto by: Lars B
- Stunning viewsPhoto by: janetpenston
- How it compares..........Photo by: P L
- View from the topPhoto by: P L
- top of empire state buildingPhoto by: George Glenn D
- NYCPhoto by: SOUILIJAERT L
- empire state building le 13 ...Photo by: patricia C
- vive New YorkPhoto by: patricia C
- au fond world onePhoto by: ROBERT
France, 11 2015
- VU DU HAUTPhoto by: PHILIPPE B
- EMPIRE STATE BUILDINGPhoto by: PHILIPPE B
- Empire State BuildingPhoto by: Robert K
What You Can Expect
Head to the second floor Visitors’ Center to buy or print tickets and pass through a security check point. An elevator ride to the 80th floor presents the Dare to Dream exhibit that captures the building’s history, engineering and construction work. See period photographs, architectural sketches, construction notes and more, all paying tribute to the more than 3,400 workers who helped to create this building.
The final elevator ride arrives at the 86th-floor Main Deck and the highest open-air observatory in New York. This is the center of it all. Enjoy 360-degree views of New York and beyond — Central Park, the Hudson River, the Brooklyn Bridge, Times Square, the Statue of Liberty and so much more.
VIP Express Experience Upgrade:
Upgrade to the VIP Express Experience and skip the lines. This is the quickest way to the top of the Empire State Building, saving you valuable time for all the rest of your New York experiences. The VIP pass is especially helpful from Memorial Day through Labor Day, from Thanksgiving until New Year’s Day and all holiday weekends. Speed to the top with no waiting!
Loved this tour. Got VIP treatment and went to the top of the Empire State Building bypassing the long lines. The views are amazing and the building takes you back in time.
First tour we went on when landing in New York and it was a real eye opener. So tall. Fantastic views and a really good gift shop. I would totally recommend doing the VIP tour as the day that we went.....the queues were huge. It saved us so much time not queuing going up and coming down.
The Skip the Line tickets worked well, saved a lot of waiting time. Beautiful building and amazing views at the top.
fantastic experience to an iconic building , and pre-paying with viator the way to do it
It was a very memorable experience! Thankfully, we didn't have to wait long in line. The view from the 86th floor was magnificent! Breathtaking experience!
I booked this tour before leaving England, very easy to book, voucher with you within minutes.
Information given on voucher as to point of entry very informative.
On this tour voucher is open, so any day can be taken.
I booked Optional skip the line, this was well worth the extra money.
When entering building a wrist band is attached to your wrist, from there you go to the front of every line, it therefore only takes you minutes to get to the 86th floor.
Very enjoyable money well spent,
Thank you Viator,
Great tour! Highly recommended! :-
This tour was amazing!
This was amazing, great views. We went around 9 pm at night on a Sunday night, and the line wasn and #39;t too long at all!
We went late at night and the view was spectacular. A must when you visit NYC.