- Skip the lines with the VIP Express Experience upgrade
- Amazing views of Manhattan from the 86th-floor observatory of the Empire State Building
- 360-degree panoramic views on each side of the building from the outdoor promenade
- High-powered binoculars
- Visit the Art Deco-inspired Empire State Building lobby
- Flexible voucher redemption policy - visit on any day within a year of date originally selected - plan your visit around the weather!
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
It's convenient to have advance tickets for a can't-miss sight like the Empire State Building, especially since you can visit anytime within a year. And if you're planning to go during a peak period, the skip-the-line option will save you lots of time.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Night coming down on Lower ...Photo by: Patricia P
- 563Photo by: Cheryl B
- 538Photo by: Cheryl B
- NYCPhoto by: John Paul R
USA, 08 2009
- empire state building le 13 ...Photo by: patricia C
- vive New YorkPhoto by: patricia C
- au fond world onePhoto by: ROBERT
France, 11 2015
- VU DU HAUTPhoto by: PHILIPPE B
- EMPIRE STATE BUILDINGPhoto by: PHILIPPE B
- Empire State BuildingPhoto by: Robert K
- One For The Bucket ListPhoto by: Holicrazy Girl
United Kingdom, 09 2015
- VIP Empire State Building TourPhoto by: Mona
- Top of Empire State BuildingPhoto by: Patricia P
- One World Trade Center and ...Photo by: Patricia P
- Manhattan at dawnPhoto by: Patricia P
- Iconic art piece in ESB ...Photo by: Patricia P
- Entrance Door at ESBPhoto by: Patricia P
- Downtown NYCPhoto by: Patricia P
- Dawn falling on Lower ...Photo by: Patricia P
- Cold and windy but worth itPhoto by: Patricia P
What You Can Expect
There are 3 lines at the Empire State Building Observatory: the security line (required for all visitors), the ticket line and the elevator line. You may proceed directly to the turnstile with your voucher.
VIP Express Experience Upgrade
Speed past the lines on your way to the tallest point in Manhattan! Your VIP Express Experience voucher will enable you to proceed directly to the front of every line, saving valuable time to do all the other things New York is famous for. Don't spend your valuable holiday time waiting in line -- there's no faster way to the top of the Empire State Building!
You'll be greeted on the second floor to redeem your pass pre-security, eliminating the need to redeem vouchers at the ticket office. You'll also receive a special wristband to identify you as a VIP Express Experience pass holder.
VIP Express Experience passes are especially valuable from Memorial Day through Labor Day, from Thanksgiving until New Year's any time of day and all holiday weekends. Other times of year the pass is recommended for planned visits between 11am and 2pm, and one hour before and after sunset. Limited numbers of passes are sold, so typical wait time is under 5-minutes. Specific wait times cannot be guaranteed, only front of line privileges.
Voucher can be redeemed within a year of date originally selected - plan your visit around the weather!
No messing about here, VIP tickets all the way to the top, No queuing only at security straight in the lifts all the way up, and what a view you get.
Amazing views from here, our tickets were booked for Nov10 but due to bad weather ,they allowed us to come back the next day with no issues! There was no line up's so skip the line option wasn't really necessary at all , so we kinda wasted that extra money, but still worth the trip!
Bought this as a present for my daughter, son in law and grandson. They absolutely loved the experience, said they wouldn't have missed it for the world. To make make it a better gift for them I upgraded the tickets so they didn't have to queue, they said this was wonderful.
Really good tour.Saw excellent views of New York. Would recommend this. We has pre teens with us and they loved it as well.
We visited the Empire state building at night... There was a full moon and clear skies that night so the queues were very long... thankfully I had bought vip tickets and we were up at the top within 10 minutes... I felt a bit guilty bypassing the people standing in line but it was worth every penny to be able to jump the queue and the views were spectacular that evening... definitely a must do for any visitor to NYC
Fantastic! Views brilliant. The skip the line tickets were well worth the money. After a day sight seeing it saved time queueing up and made the trip even more enjoyable.
No line and no wait, quick and easy. Enjoyed.
Saw this amazing view at midnight on our last night. Breathtaking.