- Skip the lines with the VIP Express Experience upgrade
- Amazing views of Manhattan from the 86th-floor observatory of the Empire State Building
- 360-degree panoramic views on each side of the building from the outdoor promenade
- High-powered binoculars
- Visit the Art Deco-inspired Empire State Building lobby
- Flexible voucher redemption policy - visit on any day within a year of date originally selected - plan your visit around the weather!
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
It's convenient to have advance tickets for a can't-miss sight like the Empire State Building, especially since you can visit anytime within a year. And if you're planning to go during a peak period, the skip-the-line option will save you lots of time.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Night coming down on Lower ...Photo by: Patricia P
- 563Photo by: Cheryl B
- 538Photo by: Cheryl B
- NYCPhoto by: John Paul R
USA, 08 2009
- greatPhoto by: George Glenn D
- top of empire state buildingPhoto by: George Glenn D
- NYCPhoto by: SOUILIJAERT L
- empire state building le 13 ...Photo by: patricia C
- vive New YorkPhoto by: patricia C
- au fond world onePhoto by: ROBERT
France, 11 2015
- VU DU HAUTPhoto by: PHILIPPE B
- EMPIRE STATE BUILDINGPhoto by: PHILIPPE B
- Empire State BuildingPhoto by: Robert K
- One For The Bucket ListPhoto by: Holicrazy Girl
United Kingdom, 09 2015
- VIP Empire State Building TourPhoto by: Mona
- Top of Empire State BuildingPhoto by: Patricia P
- One World Trade Center and ...Photo by: Patricia P
- Manhattan at dawnPhoto by: Patricia P
- Iconic art piece in ESB ...Photo by: Patricia P
- Entrance Door at ESBPhoto by: Patricia P
What You Can Expect
Head to the second floor Visitors’ Center to buy or print tickets and pass through a security check point. An elevator ride to the 80th floor presents the Dare to Dream exhibit that captures the building’s history, engineering and construction work. See period photographs, architectural sketches, construction notes and more, all paying tribute to the more than 3,400 workers who helped to create this building.
The final elevator ride arrives at the 86th-floor Main Deck and the highest open-air observatory in New York. This is the center of it all. Enjoy 360-degree views of New York and beyond — Central Park, the Hudson River, the Brooklyn Bridge, Times Square, the Statue of Liberty and so much more.
VIP Express Experience Upgrade:
Upgrade to the VIP Express Experience and skip the lines. This is the quickest way to the top of the Empire State Building, saving you valuable time for all the rest of your New York experiences. The VIP pass is especially helpful from Memorial Day through Labor Day, from Thanksgiving until New Year’s Day and all holiday weekends. Speed to the top with no waiting!
I enjoyed it, it was a very enlightening experience.
Good to visit in the morning before everyone gets there.
Gorgeous views. Who wouldn't love the Empire State Building? We even found a pigeon on the wall up on the 86th floor.
Great experience and pleased we paid a little extra to skip the line- visited at night and saw New York lit up from a great view point. Worth revisiting during the day also
Enjoyed very much the views from the top.
This is the way to see the Empire State - by-passed all the queues. Highly recommended.
impressive views and skip the line a nice touch!
Fantastic views, best view in the evening for us . Wrap up though!