- Skip the lines with the VIP Express Experience upgrade
- Amazing views of Manhattan from the 86th-floor observatory of the Empire State Building
- 360-degree panoramic views on each side of the building from the outdoor promenade
- High-powered binoculars
- Visit the Art Deco-inspired Empire State Building lobby
- Flexible voucher redemption policy - visit on any day within a year of date originally selected - plan your visit around the weather!
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
It's convenient to have advance tickets for a can't-miss sight like the Empire State Building, especially since you can visit anytime within a year. And if you're planning to go during a peak period, the skip-the-line option will save you lots of time.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Night coming down on Lower ...Photo by: Patricia P
- 563Photo by: Cheryl B
- 538Photo by: Cheryl B
- NYCPhoto by: John Paul R
USA, 08 2009
- Stunning viewsPhoto by: janetpenston
- How it compares..........Photo by: P L
- View from the topPhoto by: P L
- top of empire state buildingPhoto by: George Glenn D
- NYCPhoto by: SOUILIJAERT L
- empire state building le 13 ...Photo by: patricia C
- vive New YorkPhoto by: patricia C
- au fond world onePhoto by: ROBERT
France, 11 2015
- VU DU HAUTPhoto by: PHILIPPE B
- EMPIRE STATE BUILDINGPhoto by: PHILIPPE B
- Empire State BuildingPhoto by: Robert K
- One For The Bucket ListPhoto by: Holicrazy Girl
United Kingdom, 09 2015
- VIP Empire State Building TourPhoto by: Mona
- Top of Empire State BuildingPhoto by: Patricia P
- One World Trade Center and ...Photo by: Patricia P
- Manhattan at dawnPhoto by: Patricia P
What You Can Expect
Head to the second floor Visitors’ Center to buy or print tickets and pass through a security check point. An elevator ride to the 80th floor presents the Dare to Dream exhibit that captures the building’s history, engineering and construction work. See period photographs, architectural sketches, construction notes and more, all paying tribute to the more than 3,400 workers who helped to create this building.
The final elevator ride arrives at the 86th-floor Main Deck and the highest open-air observatory in New York. This is the center of it all. Enjoy 360-degree views of New York and beyond — Central Park, the Hudson River, the Brooklyn Bridge, Times Square, the Statue of Liberty and so much more.
VIP Express Experience Upgrade:
Upgrade to the VIP Express Experience and skip the lines. This is the quickest way to the top of the Empire State Building, saving you valuable time for all the rest of your New York experiences. The VIP pass is especially helpful from Memorial Day through Labor Day, from Thanksgiving until New Year’s Day and all holiday weekends. Speed to the top with no waiting!
Great views! I went early and didn't have the skip the line. I didn't have to wait more than 3 minutes.
The skip the line experience was nice. We bypassed others in line. The view was nice.
Alan D Australia
Great trip and skip the line made all the difference.
Worth every penny. Staff helpful and nice not to have to queue up.
This was well worth the money. Got to the top in no time.
Excellent and the skip the line option is worth the extra.
My children were enthralled with the Empire State Building as were my wife and I.
Had a clear day which made tour exciting and breathtaking. Surprisingly the staff was very friendly and efficient considering it was Manhattan I expected to be treated like a cattle roundup but everybody was friendly. The real winner was the view, make sure it's a clear day
This was great. We went ahead of everyone else and it took no time whatsoever to get to the top. Well worth it.
Well worth the extra to skip the various queues or lines which were long at each stage. Great views obviously. Luckily weather stayed as per forecast.