- New Year’s Eve cruise in New York City
- Ring in 2015 as you cruise through New York Harbor
- Enjoy and open bar of beer, wine, soft drinks and complimentary hors d'oeuvres
- Watch the Times Square celebration on 42-inch plasma televisions
- Champagne toast at midnight
- Views of the sparkling Manhattan skyline and the South Street Seaport fireworks
What You Can Expect
At midnight, enjoy a Champagne toast and watch the fireworks show from either the outdoor top deck or the comfort of the heated deck.
Tour was difficult to locate but fantastic! Good for the price. All of us had good fun eating/drinking and a surprise firework in front of the statue of liberty.
This tour was advertised by yourselves falsely stating includes beers and wine... It included neither!!
False Advertising +++
This trip was disappointing. It was New Year’s Eve and our first wedding anniversary so we booked something that we thought looked special. From the description we thought the boat would be like the Zephyr not a water taxi (with rows of seats). Had we know this, we would have booked the Zephyr which was double the price but probably had a better atmosphere. I know we weren’t the only ones to be disappointed as I spoke to other people on the boat; at least I hadn’t turned up in a cocktail dress.... My other issue is that there was no countdown to midnight, it just suddenly happened – quite underwhelming. Aside from that, the bar was stocked and the views were amazing, nevertheless, I would not recommend this for New Year’s Eve, it felt like a tourist con.