- 2-hour walking tour of Central Park
- Navigate the massive park with ease on a leisurely stroll with your expert guide
- Stop at famous and hidden spots including the Wollman Rink, Central Park Mall and Bethesda Fountain
- See the filming locations of Sex and the City, Serendipity, Ghost Busters, When Harry Met Sally and more
- Learn about the park’s history and design and enjoy views of quaint fountains, ponds and bridges
- Small-group tour limited to 25 people, ensuring a more personalized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
It's easy to get lost in Central Park or miss the hidden gems tucked away in the trees. Having a guide to show you around and tell you all about the sites is an ideal way to explore Central Park.
What You Can Expect
Our guide Deborah was excellent. We covered more of Central Park than I was expecting, and it was such a fabulous tour with great insights into so many of the highlights of Central Park.
I visit New York City annually, yet I had never actually walked enough in Central Park to actually get a feel of it. The tour is two hours of walking with a very knid, knowlegeable guide. He took me through some beautiful areas surrounded by green trees and waterfalls. For a park that size, I found it helpful to be taken to areas that I could have easily missed myself.