- 2-hour walking tour of Central Park
- Navigate the massive park with ease on a leisurely stroll with your expert guide
- Stop at famous and hidden spots including the Wollman Rink, Central Park Mall and Bethesda Fountain
- See the filming locations of Sex and the City, Serendipity, Ghost Busters, When Harry Met Sally and more
- Learn about the park’s history and design and enjoy views of quaint fountains, ponds and bridges
- Small-group tour limited to 25 people, ensuring a more personalized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
It's easy to get lost in Central Park or miss the hidden gems tucked away in the trees. Having a guide to show you around and tell you all about the sites is an ideal way to explore Central Park.