- 2-hour walking tour of Central Park
- Navigate the massive park with ease on a leisurely stroll with your expert guide
- Stop at famous and hidden spots including the Wollman Rink, Central Park Mall and Bethesda Fountain
- See the filming locations of Sex and the City, Serendipity, Ghost Busters, When Harry Met Sally and more
- Learn about the park’s history and design and enjoy views of quaint fountains, ponds and bridges
- Small-group tour limited to 25 people, ensuring a more personalized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
It's easy to get lost in Central Park or miss the hidden gems tucked away in the trees. Having a guide to show you around and tell you all about the sites is an ideal way to explore Central Park.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Joel, our tour guide, did a great job with us. A tour guide can make or break any tour and he helped to make it. For a walking tour, we saw about as much as could be seen of this massive park. But it didn't feel rushed or hurried. You don't have to be a speed walker to do this tour, but need to realize you're not at a snail's pace either. For a first time Central Park tourer, my family of four gives a big thumbs up!
Great Central Park walk! Informative and well paced.
Beautiful, informative, guide very pleasant.
If you've never been to Central Park, this is a nice short 2-hour walk around the park from the Southeast corner, up and around, and ending at the Southwest corner. The tour guide pointed out and educated us on the history and little hidden gems around the park. Very lovely. Nice way to start our first day in the city.
This was a great tour, Joel had lots of stories to share with us about the history of the park. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone wanting to see a lot of the park in a couple of hours.
We had a lovely walk around the main sights of Central Park- lots of details and info about the history of the park and about current events in and around the park.
The tour was amazing. The guide was funny, knowledgeable and friendly. Great small group of people on walking tour.
Our tour guide Jole was extremely knowledgeable, and happy to answer any questions we had.
A wonderful tour. Our guide was so informative and interesting!
Love to learn about the history of new york