- 2-hour walking tour of Central Park
- Navigate the massive park with ease on a leisurely stroll with your expert guide
- Stop at famous and hidden spots including the Wollman Rink, Central Park Mall and Bethesda Fountain
- See the filming locations of Sex and the City, Serendipity, Ghost Busters, When Harry Met Sally and more
- Learn about the park’s history and design and enjoy views of quaint fountains, ponds and bridges
- Small-group tour limited to 25 people, ensuring a more personalized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
It's easy to get lost in Central Park or miss the hidden gems tucked away in the trees. Having a guide to show you around and tell you all about the sites is an ideal way to explore Central Park.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
This was a great tour, Joel had lots of stories to share with us about the history of the park. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone wanting to see a lot of the park in a couple of hours.
We had a lovely walk around the main sights of Central Park- lots of details and info about the history of the park and about current events in and around the park.