- 2-hour walking tour of Central Park
- Navigate the massive park with ease on a leisurely stroll with your expert guide
- Stop at famous and hidden spots including the Wollman Rink, Central Park Mall and Bethesda Fountain
- See the filming locations of Sex and the City, Serendipity, Ghost Busters, When Harry Met Sally and more
- Learn about the park’s history and design and enjoy views of quaint fountains, ponds and bridges
- Small-group tour limited to 25 people, ensuring a more personalized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
It's easy to get lost in Central Park or miss the hidden gems tucked away in the trees. Having a guide to show you around and tell you all about the sites is an ideal way to explore Central Park.
What You Can Expect
I visit New York City annually, yet I had never actually walked enough in Central Park to actually get a feel of it. The tour is two hours of walking with a very knid, knowlegeable guide. He took me through some beautiful areas surrounded by green trees and waterfalls. For a park that size, I found it helpful to be taken to areas that I could have easily missed myself.
The tour guide , Stan, was very NYC knowledgeable and also a movie buff ! My husband and son thought the tour was great! It was 2 hours and we really were only able to visit the lower third of the park. I did not realize it was so large!! The temp was about 90 that day. It was hot and it would have been better if it was 10 degrees cooler for me and I love to walk!! But that aside, it was a great walking tour!! Char E