Enjoy fantastic 360-degree aerial views of New York City and watch the spectacular July 4th fireworks in style! The Empire State Building's Observation Deck offers the perfect vantage point to watch the skies over Manhattan light up with a spectacular red, white and blue fireworks show. With your exclusive ticket, you'll be in awe over New York City's magnificent skyline at this once-in-a-lifetime, exclusive Independence Day celebration atop the Empire State Building!
- Exclusive access to the Empire State Building Observatory for a VIP July 4th event!
- Watch the spectacular New York City July 4th fireworks display in style
- First come first served - this event will sell out!
- Escape the crowds of Manhattan
- Enjoy unrivaled panoramic views over New York City
- A once in a lifetime opportunity!
- Light refreshments and snacks included
- Private event, closed to general public
Snap, crackle and boom will ignite the evening as you behold the glowing New York City's skyline high above the July 4th crowds. Following the conclusion of the private fireworks extravaganza event, you can enjoy the spectacular unobstructed panoramic views from the glass-enclosed area and the spacious open-air promenade. This New York attraction is famous not only for its stunning views but also the filming location for many memorable movie scenes including, An Affair to Remember, King Kong, and Sleepless in Seattle.
From the Observation Deck, you'll be treated to spectacular views of Manhattan including Central Park, Times Square, the Flatiron Building, Brooklyn Bridge, Chrysler Building, the Statue of Liberty and so much more. Book now to escape the crowds down below and secure your ticket to a unique, once-in-a-lifetime vantage point to view New York's famous July 4th fireworks!