- 2.5-hour show of the musical Kinky Boots, on Broadway in New York City
- Enjoy a fun and uplifting musical adapted from the 2005 film of the same name, and based on a true story
- Root for the characters as they strive to accept new ways and stay afloat in hard times, with a shimmering twist!
- Discover why Kinky Boots won six Tony Awards in 2013, including Best Musical, and was nominated for 13 total
- Revel in the fanciful work of the creative dream team: Cyndi Lauper, Harvey Fierstein and Jerry Mitchell
- Choose from several show times and get top seats in the Orchestra or Front Mezzanine
What You Can Expect
Based on a true story, the musical tells the tale of a young man trying to save his late father's struggling shoe factory in a British factory town that has fallen on hard times. Inspired by a drag queen to go in a new business direction, the novice businessman revives the factory’s fortunes by manufacturing fabulous boots for a glamorous niche market. The classic story about finding your passion, overcoming prejudice and transcending stereotypes serves an uplifting message along with fantastic dance numbers and an irresistible musical score.
Winner of six Tony Awards, (2013) including Best Musical, Best Original Score Written for the Theater and Best Choreography, Kinky Boots was nominated for awards in 13 categories. The award-winning creative team of composer Cyndi Lauper, writer Harvey Fierstein and choreographer Jerry Mitchell knows how to tell a story and put on a show. Be sure to catch this charming and quirky musical when you’re in New York!
We were pleasantly surprised that we had such good seats in the Orchestra Section. The venues in NYC are small and intimate and viewing is not a real issue like large venues in other cities. I would definitely buy Broadway tickets again from Viator. Saved lots of money on tickets and we were pleased with our seats.
Kinky Boots was fantastic...we really enjoyed the show!