- Hit musical Les Miserables on Broadway
- Lose yourself in the gripping story of Jean Valjean and the profoundly moving soundtrack
- More than 65 million people worldwide have seen this mesmerizing show, the longest running musical in the world
- This new production premiered in the United Kingdom and inspired the 2012 award-winning movie
- Guaranteed orchestra or front mezzanine seats
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Adapted from the Victor Hugo novel, the 3-hour show centers on Jean Valjean, a man condemned to 19 years of hard labor for stealing a loaf of bread to feed his family. After being released, Valjean breaks his parole to start a new life but is relentlessly pursued by the self-righteous police inspector Javert. Set against a backdrop of civil unrest and a revolution attempt in 19th-century France, the story follows Valjean's life as he adopts the orphan Cosette and tries to break free from his past.
Filled with heartbreaking songs, compelling characters and an abiding spirit of hope despite despair, Les Miserables is a cathartic, uplifting experience that has won more than 100 theater awards and entertained 65 million people around the world. Don't miss this opportunity to see one of the most popular shows ever for the first — or the tenth — time!