- Walking tour of local restaurants and markets in Carroll Gardens, Brooklyn
- Sample food at restaurants both new and old
- Learn about the colorful history of Brooklyn and Carroll Gardens
- Enjoy Brooklyn's friendly atmosphere and food culture
- Tour the borough with a local guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Join a local guide on a food-tasting walking tour of this neighborhood, and eat like the locals do! Learn about Carroll Gardens’ culinary culture as you enjoy seven tastings at a Middle Eastern bakery, Italian coffee shop, old-time soda fountain and more! You’ll also learn about the history of the neighborhood from your guide.
Definitely recommend this tour to people who wish to gain an appreciation of the Brooklyn culture, its people, food and architecture. Our guide Anna, was a trained chef and understood the nuances of the food culture of Brooklyn. It was great value for money, as we literally ate the whole tour cheese, meat, bread, cakes, coffee, tea and a visit to a soda fountain.
this special tour at the local community small food shops and restaurants was one of our best part on the NEW YORK visit place. large recommend on that one