- Walking tour of local restaurants and markets in Carroll Gardens, Brooklyn
- Sample food at restaurants both new and old
- Learn about the colorful history of Brooklyn and Carroll Gardens
- Enjoy Brooklyn's friendly atmosphere and food culture
- Tour the borough with a local guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Join a local guide on a food-tasting walking tour of this neighborhood, and eat like the locals do! Learn about Carroll Gardens’ culinary culture as you enjoy seven tastings at a Middle Eastern bakery, Italian coffee shop, old-time soda fountain and more! You’ll also learn about the history of the neighborhood from your guide.
this special tour at the local community small food shops and restaurants was one of our best part on the NEW YORK visit place. large recommend on that one
The tour was so enjoyable ! Learning about the history of Brooklyn, the quaint and touching stories of the store owners, and the food was amazing ! Natalie thanks for a great day.