- Walking tour of local restaurants and markets in Carroll Gardens, Brooklyn
- Sample food at restaurants both new and old
- Learn about the colorful history of Brooklyn and Carroll Gardens
- Enjoy Brooklyn's friendly atmosphere and food culture
- Tour the borough with a local guide
Join a local guide on a food-tasting walking tour of this neighborhood, and eat like the locals do! Learn about Carroll Gardens’ culinary culture as you enjoy seven tastings at a Middle Eastern bakery, Italian coffee shop, old-time soda fountain and more! You’ll also learn about the history of the neighborhood from your guide.
Reviewed by Misa A, November 2012
Our tour guide, Alison was fantastic! She packed us with the history of city, food, and culture of Brooklyn. My friend who lives in Queens and works in Brooklyn didn't know many establishments we visited and appreciated the selection. Highly recommended.
Reviewed by Patricia L, November 2012
Fantastic way to get to know the Brooklyn area. Small group size made for a more personable tour as well. Brian was knowledgeable and friendly. He took great care to make this tour a wonderful experience. All the entrepreneurs took time to make us feel special. Highly recommended!