- Walking tour of local restaurants and markets in Carroll Gardens, Brooklyn
- Sample food at restaurants both new and old
- Learn about the colorful history of Brooklyn and Carroll Gardens
- Enjoy Brooklyn's friendly atmosphere and food culture
- Tour the borough with a local guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Join a local guide on a food-tasting walking tour of this neighborhood, and eat like the locals do! Learn about Carroll Gardens’ culinary culture as you enjoy seven tastings at a Middle Eastern bakery, Italian coffee shop, old-time soda fountain and more! You’ll also learn about the history of the neighborhood from your guide.
The tour was so enjoyable ! Learning about the history of Brooklyn, the quaint and touching stories of the store owners, and the food was amazing ! Natalie thanks for a great day.
Joe, our guide, was entertaining and informative and we had the best day exploring Brooklyn with him.