- Admission to Madame Tussauds New York
- Lifelike interactive wax figures of famous celebrities, sports stars and political figures
- Includes free entry to the Chamber of Horrors
- Fun for the whole family
- Conveniently located In the heart of Times Square in New York City
- All Access Pass includes the ultra-sensory Cinema 4D theater experience
Recent Photos of this Tour
- Snap a picture with President Barack Obama in the Oval Office
- Sing with teen pop idols Mylie Cyrus and the Jonas Brothers
- Mix and mingle with A-list celebrities including Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie, Julia Roberts, Jennifer Lopez and Oprah at the Opening Night Party
- Dare to enter the "Scream," Madame Tussauds scary live-action attraction
- Visit the interactive kitchen of celebrity chef Rachel Ray
- Give the president and world leaders from the past and present an earful in the Gallery
- Meet Bond, James Bond, Daniel Craig
- Take the wheel with Carrie Underwood
- Pose with 2008 Super Bowl MVP and New York Giants quarterback, Eli Manning
- Sing for Simon Cowell at American Idol
- Mix music with Usher
- Dance with Beyoncé
Upgrade from a Classic Pass to an All Access Pass to enter the Cinema 4D theater, an ultra-sensory experience that features an exciting lineup of films and delivers 3D technology with 4D effects including wind, mist and scent. Cinema 4D show times are every 15 minutes starting on the hour; featured 4D films will change seasonally. Before the show you can take a peek behind the scenes to learn how studio artists make the wax figures look so real.
New at Madame Tussauds New York!
"Meet" your favorite super heroes at the brand new interactive exhibit - Marvel Super Heroes 4D Experience, a new, short film with thrilling special effects. Take photos with The Hulk, Spider-Man, Iron Man, and two new wax figures of Captain America and Thor!
* All celebrities appear in wax
Reviewed by Cathy G, March 2013
Remarkable likenesses. You'd swear you were standing right next to a star, or a sports legend, or the President! Practically right on Times Square, so well within walking distance if your hotel is there. Definite 'yes' for your list of tours!
Reviewed by Deborah O, February 2013
A fun place to spend the afternoon. Loved getting our pictures taken with the celebs!