- Explore Lower Manhattan and Brooklyn at your own pace with this customizable New York City bike rental
- Visit the South Street Seaport, Little Italy, Chinatown, Battery Park, Wall Street, Freedom Tower and more
- Cruise over the Brooklyn Bridge and admire stunning views of the New York skyline
- Choose from several rental options, from 1 to 4 hours or a full day
- With the full-day rental, explore all of Manhattan's attractions such as Central Park!
- Comfort, hybrid, mountain and children’s bikes available
- Bike, helmet, map, basket and lock included
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This bike rental is perfect for touring at your own pace, letting you see more in a fraction of the time. It's a great alternative to taxis and subways to get you to the attractions you want to see.
What You Can Expect
We had the chance to have this ride with a guide, the Irish Dan. Great job and great patience with us!!! :-
Very nice biking route, excellent service from the shop, nice bike
Loved riding over the Brooklyn Bridge. Amazing views, easier and quicker to see a lot more things. It also made eating a massive pizza from Grimaldi's far less guilty!
Great! I just wish I had had time to do the guided tour, but it was still good none the less
I am so glad we decided to rent the bikes for the day. I hadn't ridden a bike in years but the rental bikes were comfortable and sturdy and I was riding easily right away. They provided helmet, lock and map. We had to switch our seats and would have liked 1 lock for each bike but great fun overall!
excellent and great fun
Enjoyable but cycling route extremely busy with bikes and pedestrians making if difficult to appreciate the ride! - alternate off road too dangerous!!
N/A as didn't do due to rain and cold weather
$15.00 Save $7.50