- Explore Lower Manhattan and Brooklyn at your own pace with this customizable New York City bike rental
- Visit the South Street Seaport, Little Italy, Chinatown, Battery Park, Wall Street, Freedom Tower and more
- Cruise over the Brooklyn Bridge and admire stunning views of the New York skyline
- Choose from several rental options, from 1 to 4 hours or a full day
- With the full-day rental, explore all of Manhattan's attractions such as Central Park!
- Comfort, hybrid, mountain and children’s bikes available
- Bike, helmet, map, basket and lock included
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This bike rental is perfect for touring at your own pace, letting you see more in a fraction of the time. It's a great alternative to taxis and subways to get you to the attractions you want to see.
What You Can Expect
Very nice biking route, excellent service from the shop, nice bike
Loved riding over the Brooklyn Bridge. Amazing views, easier and quicker to see a lot more things. It also made eating a massive pizza from Grimaldi's far less guilty!
Great! I just wish I had had time to do the guided tour, but it was still good none the less
I am so glad we decided to rent the bikes for the day. I hadn't ridden a bike in years but the rental bikes were comfortable and sturdy and I was riding easily right away. They provided helmet, lock and map. We had to switch our seats and would have liked 1 lock for each bike but great fun overall!
excellent and great fun
Enjoyable but cycling route extremely busy with bikes and pedestrians making if difficult to appreciate the ride! - alternate off road too dangerous!!
N/A as didn't do due to rain and cold weather