- Guided walking tour from Manhattan to Brooklyn
- Walk with your guide over the Brooklyn Bridge and learn about its architecture, history and construction
- Admire views of Manhattan landmarks like the Statue of Liberty, Williamsburg Bridge and Empire State Building
- Visit Brooklyn art galleries and see different styles of contemporary art in Dumbo
- Stop at a chocolate shop where you can purchase desserts
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
While you walk, your guide will tell you about the architecture and history of the Brooklyn Bridge. Learn about the family that constructed the famous bridge and the great losses they suffered during the process. Take in incredible views of the NYC skyline and stop for plenty of photo opportunities. You'll catch views of the Empire State Building, the Statue of Liberty, Freedom Tower and the Chrysler Building.
Once you reach Brooklyn, descend into the neighborhood ‘Down Under the Manhattan Bridge Overpass,’ known as Dumbo. Here, visit a complex of art galleries dedicated to different styles of contemporary Brooklyn art (closed on Mondays and Tuesdays). Enjoy the culture of the neighborhood as you visit a chocolate factory and a hot chocolate shop. Purchase any yummy desserts that catch your eye (you did walk all the way across the Brooklyn Bridge, after all – you deserve a treat).
End your tour in Brooklyn Bridge Park, the largest development in Brooklyn since the creation of Prospect Park. Here you can enjoy scenic waterfront views of the Manhattan skyline and the Brooklyn Bridge.
Our tour guide, Uncle Jeffrey was very informative, entertaining and interested in the group truly having a wonderful experience. Would definitely recommend this trip to others.
loved it, carnt remember our guides name but he was realy good, would recomend this tour