Experience one of New York City’s most beautiful attractions with this Central Park bike rental. Explore more than 47 miles (75 km) of bike-friendly paths at your own pace, stopping to admire the park’s many gardens, lakes, bridges, and city views. Choose from different styles of bike and various rental durations to customize your two-wheeled tour. Book ahead, as bike rentals often sell out for this classic New York adventure.
- Bike rental near Central Park in New York City
- Discover the beauty and grandeur of Central Park by bike at your own pace
- Bike, helmet, map, basket and lock included in rental price
- Comfort, hybrid, mountain and children’s bikes available
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Central Park en BicicletaPhoto by: Karen A
- Great day in the park!Photo by: Jay B
- Dans Central Park novembre ...Photo by: philippe B
- Kennedy ReservoirPhoto by: Coach
- Theatre BeautifulPhoto by: Coach
- View from Belvedere TowerPhoto by: Coach
- Regardless of being on time ...Photo by: Mordechay V
- Night view from Top of the ...Photo by: Sarahambler
- 20140917_232840Photo by: Sarahambler
- Central parkPhoto by: Sarahambler
- Group and quot;selfie and ...Photo by: Vladimir A H
- vélo dans central parkPhoto by: Christophe S
- Outside Central ParkPhoto by: W Y C W
- Me and my bike in Cental ParkPhoto by: peneth72
- Best bike ride experience ...Photo by: Akshay G
- 1bike.jpgPhoto by: KellyD
- 2bike.jpgPhoto by: KellyD
- 3bike.jpgPhoto by: KellyD
- 4bike.jpgPhoto by: KellyD
- 5bike.jpgPhoto by: KellyD
What You Can Expect
Pick up your bike, helmet, lock, and carrying basket at the rental shop just blocks away from the park. Choose from a selection of hybrid, comfort, mountain, and children’s bikes to suit your group’s size and style. Rent a bike for just an hour or up to 2 days, depending on your schedule.
With the help of a free park map and the recommendations of rental staff, set off to explore more than 47 miles (75 km) of bike-friendly paths that wind through open meadows, lakes, bridges, gardens, and memorials. See famous attractions such as the Conservatory Garden, Belvedere Castle, the Central Park Zoo, the Imagine Mosaic, and the Central Park Carousel. Enjoy the flexibility of touring on two wheels, and stop to admire the scenery or take a rest as often as you like.
Check-in and out was quick. Bikes were in good shape and worked well. Would recommend this all. Site is only 3 blocks from Central Park. Price very reasonable
Great bike for a wonderful ride through Central Park, Riverside Park and Hudson River trail! Staff were helpful
Except for being somewhat confused by the location- between 5th and 6th ave, 2 blocks south of central park, this was a highlight of NY for us. Friendly and efficient staff, beautiful weather and a fabulous park to ride around. Just wonderful, Thank you NY
a GREAT way to see Central Park!!!
Very well run and close to Central Park. Staff is friendly and efficient, processed a big line of renters quickly and got us out on the bikes ASAP. Really impressive operation! Thanks guys!
Well worth it. Would go again for sure
Great price. Located very close to the park. Would use again.
nothing bad to say . easy to find next to Central Park. good service
WOW, WOW, WOW! What a an afternoon! The park is quite big, so if you don't have a lot of time, I'd definitely recommend renting a bike and cycling the park. We spent about 2 and a half hours just cycling around in the park and it was awesome. We thoroughly enjoyed it. The bikes are easy to handle and the staff was very friendly and helpful. They also provided maps of the park, which was incredibly helpful. The park is not as flat as you might think and at times the cycling could be a bit challenging, but well worth it.
$15.00 Save $7.50