- 2.5-hour guided walking food tour in New York City
- Enjoy at least 6 tastings stops
- Sample New York's most famous foods: from juicy hot dogs to sweet egg creams!
- New York culinary experience in the East Village
- Knowledgeable and fun local tour guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
On this fun and delicious food tour you'll visit several tasting stops and East Village eateries and may sample:
- Homemade Eastern European style delicacies
- Quintessential New York hot dogs
- Delectable and unique ice cream flavors
- A hot slice of New York style cheese pizza at an authentic neighborhood pizza joint
- New York's most popular egg cream
- Luscious and creamy cupcakes
- Soft steamed dumplings
*Please Note: The tasting stops are subject to change without notice
Gina was a wonderful guide for a great Mother's Day walking/eating tour of the East Village. We couldn't want for a nicer, very informative native New Yorker.
We enjoyed the tour very much.
Our guide, Eric was very knowledgable, but didn't ramble on to the point of being boring.
The stops were all quite interesting and the amount and quality of our eats were just right.