- 2.5-hour guided walking food tour in New York City
- Enjoy at least 6 tastings stops
- Sample New York's most famous foods: from juicy hot dogs to sweet egg creams!
- New York culinary experience in the East Village
- Knowledgeable and fun local tour guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
On this fun and delicious food tour you'll visit several tasting stops and East Village eateries and may sample:
- Homemade Eastern European style delicacies
- Quintessential New York hot dogs
- Delectable and unique ice cream flavors
- A hot slice of New York style cheese pizza at an authentic neighborhood pizza joint
- New York's most popular egg cream
- Luscious and creamy cupcakes
- Soft steamed dumplings
*Please Note: The tasting stops are subject to change without notice
This tour was amazing!
The tour was great!!
Gina was a wonderful guide for a great Mother's Day walking/eating tour of the East Village. We couldn't want for a nicer, very informative native New Yorker.
We enjoyed the tour very much.
Our guide, Eric was very knowledgable, but didn't ramble on to the point of being boring.
The stops were all quite interesting and the amount and quality of our eats were just right.
Great tour. Our guide Amanda was very knowlegable, and friendly. Food was great too!
Great value,interesting historical facts and an overall fun way to spend an afternoon!
Our tour guide Eric was very knowledgeable about the area. The food was different from things I've tried in the past so it was a unique experience trying things I normally would not have chosen. Overall it was a fun tour.
Would recommend even to native New Yorkers.was very entertaining and informative about the area. Amanda was fantastic. Food was delicious and a good variety, even for vegetarians. Would love to do it again!
Excellent innovative and informative
We had a great time and teriffic tour guide John, his knowledge of the food, the neighborhood and New York was top notch. We can't wait to try another.