- 2.5-hour guided walking food tour in New York City
- Enjoy at least 6 tastings stops
- Sample New York's most famous foods: from juicy hot dogs to sweet egg creams!
- New York culinary experience in the East Village
- Knowledgeable and fun local tour guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Stop in at least six different places to sample some of New Yorkers’ favorite fare, from classic egg creams to pizza. Along the way, your guide will share local insight into the East Village’s intriguing history. Tasting stops will vary by day, but some of the items you may sample include:
- Cheesy New York-style pizza
- Russian and Eastern European snacks, such as meat-and-potato-filled piroshki
- Savory Chinese steamed dumplings
- Juicy hot dogs with all the fixings
- A classic New York egg cream (a carbonated concoction of milk and chocolate syrup that curiously includes neither eggs nor cream)
- Silky sweet cupcakes
- Inventive flavors of ice cream
Jessica was great - informative, good fun. The tour was well planned and gave a great overview.
Many good stops and interesting local culture. And thanks to Nicole for the extra tips on restaurants! She was wonderful!
This tour was amazing!
The tour was great!!
Gina was a wonderful guide for a great Mother's Day walking/eating tour of the East Village. We couldn't want for a nicer, very informative native New Yorker.
We enjoyed the tour very much.
Our guide, Eric was very knowledgable, but didn't ramble on to the point of being boring.
The stops were all quite interesting and the amount and quality of our eats were just right.
Great tour. Our guide Amanda was very knowlegable, and friendly. Food was great too!
Great value,interesting historical facts and an overall fun way to spend an afternoon!
Our tour guide Eric was very knowledgeable about the area. The food was different from things I've tried in the past so it was a unique experience trying things I normally would not have chosen. Overall it was a fun tour.
Would recommend even to native New Yorkers.was very entertaining and informative about the area. Amanda was fantastic. Food was delicious and a good variety, even for vegetarians. Would love to do it again!