- 2.5-hour guided walking food tour in New York City
- Enjoy at least 6 tastings stops
- Sample New York's most famous foods: from juicy hot dogs to sweet egg creams!
- New York culinary experience in the East Village
- Knowledgeable and fun local tour guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Stop in at least six different places to sample some of New Yorkers’ favorite fare, from classic egg creams to pizza. Along the way, your guide will share local insight into the East Village’s intriguing history. Tasting stops will vary by day, but some of the items you may sample include:
- Cheesy New York-style pizza
- Russian and Eastern European snacks, such as meat-and-potato-filled piroshki
- Savory Chinese steamed dumplings
- Juicy hot dogs with all the fixings
- A classic New York egg cream (a carbonated concoction of milk and chocolate syrup that curiously includes neither eggs nor cream)
- Silky sweet cupcakes
- Inventive flavors of ice cream
Absolutely a great way to spend a Sunday morning! The food selections offered were great and the portions were definitely not skimpy!! We were all stuffed at the end of the tour. Our tour guide was great too and I would look forward to having her for another different tour too. I would recommend her to others and her name is Jessica. She definitely knew all about where we were eating, the types of food, plus, she pointed out a lot of other NYC bits of history and things to look for which really added a lot. Overall a great event.
Highly recommend this tour. We heard about some of the history and art in the neighborhoods we toured, and most of all, we tasty many different types of foods and drinks. The Tour Guide was informative and down to earth. What a great experience!
Lori R United States of ...
My daughter and I were on the Chocolate and Dessert tour on Valentine's Day with Jess. She was amazing!! Truly a wealth of knowledge and made it a really fun experience. It was a super cold day but this tour made it worthwhile to get outside and explore a little of NYC. Can't wait to go back and take another tour with Jess!
Jessica was great - informative, good fun. The tour was well planned and gave a great overview.
Many good stops and interesting local culture. And thanks to Nicole for the extra tips on restaurants! She was wonderful!
This tour was amazing!
The tour was great!!
Gina was a wonderful guide for a great Mother's Day walking/eating tour of the East Village. We couldn't want for a nicer, very informative native New Yorker.
We enjoyed the tour very much.
Our guide, Eric was very knowledgable, but didn't ramble on to the point of being boring.
The stops were all quite interesting and the amount and quality of our eats were just right.
Great tour. Our guide Amanda was very knowlegable, and friendly. Food was great too!