- 4th of July cruise in New York City
- Cruise on the Zephyr, a luxury yacht
- Celebrate with the best view of the Macy's fireworks show
- Admire picturesque views of the sparkling Manhattan skyline at night
- Sate your appetite with hors d'oeuvres, buffet dinner and desserts
- Listen to music from the live DJ
What You Can Expect
Relax in style and admire the views of the New York City skyline as the Zephyr motors around New York Harbor. This one-of-a-kind luxury yacht features a moon deck and two fully enclosed, climate-controlled decks. Enjoy plush seating and a smooth ride while you eat and then watch the Macy's fireworks display.
Enjoy hors d'oeuvres followed by a buffet dinner and a mouthwatering assortment of dessert trays. And toast the 4th of July with a drink from the cash bar!
The Macy's fireworks display starts at 9:20pm, allowing you plenty of time to eat first. From your prime position in the harbor, watch the exploding bursts of color and light. This New York fireworks cruise will be an unforgettable celebration for you and your family and friends – make memories as vibrant and festive as the pyrotechnics extravaganza in the sky.
Stationed Hors d’ Oeuvres
- Assorted cheeses and crackers with fruit board
- Fresh vegetable crudité
- Assorted antipasto with a variety of Italian meats
- Chips and dips – guacamole, hummus, tomato and basil, white bean
- Homemade potato and zucchini chips with gorgonzola
- Vegetable spring rolls with Asian sauce
- Mini sliders with caramelized onions
- Crab cakes with herbed aioli
- Mini Italian hero sliders
- Fillet of beef with red wine sauce
- Chicken Francese
- Fillet of sole oreganato
- Twice-baked potato gratin with gruyere cheese
- Germelli pasta with fresh tomato and basil
- Classic Caesar salad
- Garlic bread and assorted flat breads
- Berry skewers
- Chocolate covered strawberries
- Assorted cookies and brownies
- Cannoli, carrot cake, cheese cake and chocolate mousse cake
Beautiful spacious Yacht. Great friendly staff on board ship, fun environment with a great DJ. Perfect view of the Macy's Fireworks display and Statue of Liberty. Highly recommend this to anyone looking for a good time with friends and family.
4th of July on the Hudson? The best place to be! Friendly staff, pretty decent food, the weather held out, Fantastic Firewords show, and on one of the biggest boats on the water! We lined up early,( and it was flippin hot), but to insure good seats, it was well worth wainting in line on the pier for an hour for the boat. Even though we didnt know what seats to pick, we opted for the top deck, on the rear of the boat. And what a break, best seats in the house! Back of boat faces the fireworks show! Great Boat, 4th of July, do it!!!
All in all, it was a terrible trip. The buffet was atrocioopus. For the price, I would have expected more. The ship was too crowded. There were not enough tables. The lloudsp-eaker did no0t work during the fireworks. This trip can only be rated as UNSATISFACTORY and certainly not worth the price.
Very nice boat and crew was very accomidating, Our family had a wonderful time and the views of the Manhattan skyline were fantastic. Great location and viewing of the fireworks. The food was very good and there was plenty for all even seconds. Everyone had a great time and we meet seveal other families that were also visiting New York. I would recommend this tour and we would do it again if we were back in the big Apple.
Excellent. All the arangements went like clockwork and the views of the fireworks were awesome.
a magic 4th of July to be sure... boat was very comfortable, just the right amount of air conditioning... and the food was very good. Well worth the effort to go.
Well worth the $. Loved the roving waiters with trays of food before the buffet was ready. Great variety, buffet had many choices, bar areas were crowded but line moved along and after awile it was easy to get drinks. Downside...hand out water before boarding so people can stand the summer heat and have enough cutlery. Ran out and people had to clean and share plastic forks. Top notch crew
Great trip. Views were great. service was OK based on number of people on the boat. Food was......What I expected for a crowd that big...Not great.....Could have had more choices at bar and a few more munchies around for longer.
It was a nice ride on the Hudson, however the food was not so nice. We did not like the buffet style. Wish the food was tastier.