- 2-hour guided walking tour of the Broadway theater district in New York City
- The perfect tour to enjoy before you see a Broadway show!
- Behind-the-scenes look at the unique history and culture of Broadway
- Hear backstage and audition stories from your expert guide, a real Broadway performer
- See famous Broadway sites like Sardi's and 42nd St.
What You Can Expect
Meet your guide at Duffy Square and take off on a behind-the-scenes look at Broadway, home to the billion-dollar theater industry. Learn why theaters flourished in the Great Depression, walk the edge of Hell’s Kitchen (where the real West Side Story took place) and learn what it takes to ‘make it’ on the big stage.
You also make stops at:
- Shubert Alley - the geographical center of the Broadway district
- Sardi's - known for hundreds of show-business caricatures on the walls
- 42nd Street - home to many Broadway theaters
- The Edison Hotel - former location of the Edison Theatre
- "Smokey Mary's" church - known for use of incense
- George M Cohan statue - statue memorializing major American entertainer, playwright, composer, lyricist, actor, singer, dancer, and producer
We really enjoyed this walking tour with an actor who filled in a lot of facts about the Broadway history, and we learned about various shows that are currently in theaters. It was well worth our time!
Ethan, was a fabulously knowledgeable guide! We thoroughly enjoyed this tour and highly recommend it before attending a Broadway play!