- 2-hour guided walking tour of the Broadway theater district in New York City
- The perfect tour to enjoy before you see a Broadway show!
- Behind-the-scenes look at the unique history and culture of Broadway
- Hear backstage and audition stories from your expert guide, a real Broadway performer
- See famous Broadway sites like Sardi's and 42nd St.
What You Can Expect
Meet your guide at Duffy Square and take off on a behind-the-scenes look at Broadway, home to the billion-dollar theater industry. Learn why theaters flourished in the Great Depression, walk the edge of Hell’s Kitchen (where the real West Side Story took place) and learn what it takes to ‘make it’ on the big stage.
You also make stops at:
- Shubert Alley - the geographical center of the Broadway district
- Sardi's - known for hundreds of show-business caricatures on the walls
- 42nd Street - home to many Broadway theaters
- The Edison Hotel - former location of the Edison Theatre
- "Smokey Mary's" church - known for use of incense
- George M Cohan statue - statue memorializing major American entertainer, playwright, composer, lyricist, actor, singer, dancer, and producer
We truly enjoyed our walking tour of Broadway! Our guide, Tom, was informative, fun and an accomplished Broadway actor! Who better to fill us in on the rich history of the Broadway theater district. Thank you!
Loved this tour. Sam was wonderful ! Highly entertaining and still informative. Great tips for tix to Broadway shows and we had a blast at the Stardust dinner she showed us on the tour.