- 2-hour guided walking tour of the Broadway theater district in New York City
- The perfect tour to enjoy before you see a Broadway show!
- Behind-the-scenes look at the unique history and culture of Broadway
- Hear backstage and audition stories from your expert guide, a real Broadway performer
- See famous Broadway sites like Sardi's and 42nd St.
What You Can Expect
Meet your guide at Duffy Square and take off on a behind-the-scenes look at Broadway, home to the billion-dollar theater industry. Learn why theaters flourished in the Great Depression, walk the edge of Hell’s Kitchen (where the real West Side Story took place) and learn what it takes to ‘make it’ on the big stage.
You also make stops at:
- Shubert Alley - the geographical center of the Broadway district
- Sardi's - known for hundreds of show-business caricatures on the walls
- 42nd Street - home to many Broadway theaters
- The Edison Hotel - former location of the Edison Theatre
- "Smokey Mary's" church - known for use of incense
- George M Cohan statue - statue memorializing major American entertainer, playwright, composer, lyricist, actor, singer, dancer, and producer
We had a wonderful time walking around Broadway with Patrick. Our group was small, so very easy to follow and hear. Patrick shared quite a bit of history, including interesting stories, as well as some personal experiences. Somewhat overwhelmed by the amount of historical information, but in a good way.
Great 2hrs Tour! Highly recommended prior to any Broadway show you are going to see the same night. Our two guides were so passionate and very knowledgeable.Meeting Instructions on the voucher are very easy to follow and you'll be met on time! MUST take tour while in New York!
P.S. Not recommended for kids younger than 12yo unless they are heavy into theatre already:
Very good guide was the excellent fun and very in formative
So much fun while being infromative too. Really enjoyed it !!!
Excellent very knowledgeable and fun tour guide with lots of interesting information.
We highly recommend this tour!! A great value!
My wife and I enjoyed the tour. Our guide was extremely positive on the tour. She was willing to share her knowledge and experience. She answered all the guests inquiries We would certainly do another walking tour.
Linda was very lively and informative which made the walking tour a fantastic experience! I thoroughly enjoyed it and recommend it to anyone who wants to learn about Times Square and theater history.
It was well worth the two hours. Tour guide was very informative, being an actor on Broadway, he certainly knew his stuff.
It was a very pleasant and informative tour both qualities provided by the enthusiasm and commitment of our tour guide, Brigid, to convey her love for music and the theatre.
We really enjoyed this walking tour with an actor who filled in a lot of facts about the Broadway history, and we learned about various shows that are currently in theaters. It was well worth our time!