- 2-hour guided walking tour of the Broadway theater district in New York City
- The perfect tour to enjoy before you see a Broadway show!
- Behind-the-scenes look at the unique history and culture of Broadway
- Hear backstage and audition stories from your expert guide, a real Broadway performer
- See famous Broadway sites like Sardi's and 42nd St.
What You Can Expect
Meet your guide at Duffy Square and take off on a behind-the-scenes look at Broadway, home to the billion-dollar theater industry. Learn why theaters flourished in the Great Depression, walk the edge of Hell’s Kitchen (where the real West Side Story took place) and learn what it takes to ‘make it’ on the big stage.
You also make stops at:
- Shubert Alley - the geographical center of the Broadway district
- Sardi's - known for hundreds of show-business caricatures on the walls
- 42nd Street - home to many Broadway theaters
- The Edison Hotel - former location of the Edison Theatre
- "Smokey Mary's" church - known for use of incense
- George M Cohan statue - statue memorializing major American entertainer, playwright, composer, lyricist, actor, singer, dancer, and producer
So much fun while being infromative too. Really enjoyed it !!!
Excellent very knowledgeable and fun tour guide with lots of interesting information.
We highly recommend this tour!! A great value!
My wife and I enjoyed the tour. Our guide was extremely positive on the tour. She was willing to share her knowledge and experience. She answered all the guests inquiries We would certainly do another walking tour.
Linda was very lively and informative which made the walking tour a fantastic experience! I thoroughly enjoyed it and recommend it to anyone who wants to learn about Times Square and theater history.
It was well worth the two hours. Tour guide was very informative, being an actor on Broadway, he certainly knew his stuff.
It was a very pleasant and informative tour both qualities provided by the enthusiasm and commitment of our tour guide, Brigid, to convey her love for music and the theatre.
We really enjoyed this walking tour with an actor who filled in a lot of facts about the Broadway history, and we learned about various shows that are currently in theaters. It was well worth our time!
Ethan, was a fabulously knowledgeable guide! We thoroughly enjoyed this tour and highly recommend it before attending a Broadway play!
We truly enjoyed our walking tour of Broadway! Our guide, Tom, was informative, fun and an accomplished Broadway actor! Who better to fill us in on the rich history of the Broadway theater district. Thank you!
Loved this tour. Sam was wonderful ! Highly entertaining and still informative. Great tips for tix to Broadway shows and we had a blast at the Stardust dinner she showed us on the tour.