- 3-hour cruise around the New York harbor
- Spectacular views of the fireworks display at the Statue of Liberty
- Sumptuous 5-course dinner
- View the New York skyline at night
- Dance to music selected by the resident D.J.
What You Can Expect
This year, make your New Year's resolutions as you celebrate under the New York stars. The sights and sounds of New York will stay with you long after your cruise has returned to the dock.
Assorted Hors d'Oeuvres
- Baked Brie en Croute
First Course (choice of one)
- Roasted Portobello Mushroom - herbed goat cheese, mixed greens, cherry tomato
- Trio of Salmon - house smoked salmon, salmon tartar, dill cured gravlax, pomegranate mustard and paprika potato salad
- Long Island Duck - Szechuan cured breast, mizuna, Watercress, cumberland sauce
Second Course (choice of one)
- Butternut squash soup
- Mixed green salad
Third Course (choice of one)
- Seared Filet Mignon and Prawns with whipped potatoes, mushroom onion ragout, roasted root vegetables and red wine demi
- Roasted French cut Chicken Breast with red bliss potatoes and herbs, broccoli, lemon and caper sauce
- Lamb Shank with Israeli cous cous, roasted root vegetables, mint jus
- Baked Brook Trout - shrimp stuffing, fingerling potatoes, asparagus
- Lobster Ravioli - seafood fume, truffle butter, shaved pecorino
- Polenta Napoleon (vegetarian option) - roasted peppers, eggplant, squash, carrots and mushroom cream
- Amaretto cheesecake
- Chocolate truffles
- Coffee and tea
We arrived an hour early but we're allowed on board and food was served straight away. The alcohol was liberally served all night. The five hours on the boat went so (too) quickly. The service was excellent. We won't forget this ... Ever! We had an excellent view from our window table. I even danced
Perfect Trip and Event on new Year s eve 2014! Crew and Service Staff was extremely friendly and attentive, they created us an unforgetable evening! Food and beverages : Good Qualität and delicous. It is really the Money worth. Thank you very much to the Service Staff and all of the Team a happy new Year ,
Excellent. One of the highlights of our trip. Beautiful meal. Very relaxed. So comfortable. The views of NYC at night were amazing. The fireworks at the a Statue of Liberty were unforgettable. The open bar was also a very welcome feature. Great night!
Excellent! The view, the food, the fireworks... magic.
What a wonderful way to bring in the new year. Food was lovely, bar open all evening and fireworks at midnight overlooking the Statue of Liberty. Compared to standing in the freezing cold of time square, we can absolutely recommend this trip. The boat was nice and warm, good menu choice, took a little while to serve the complete course, but worth the wait. Would recommend anyone to prebook a car for the journey home as this could take some time if you haven't to get a taxi.
Fabulous! A night that all of us will remember for years to come. Worth every penny and a much better experience than standing in the cold in Times Square.
Absolutely fabulous. We had a fantastic trip - the food was superb, the service excellent and the fireworks magnificent! Couldn't fault it, a truly fab experience which I would highly recommend. System for ensuring taxis at the end would be helpful though.
Staff were helpful and friendly, the food was good for a mass-catered event, and the included drinks range was very comprehensive. A great way to spend New Year!
The new years eve dinner cruise was quality from start to finish,the service was excellent,the food was great and the yacht was luxurious.I really enjoyed it and i will be doing it again
Just one thing, there were no taxis at the end of the trip