- 3-hour cruise around the New York harbor
- Spectacular views of the fireworks display at the Statue of Liberty
- Sumptuous 5-course dinner
- View the New York skyline at night
- Dance to music selected by the resident D.J.
This year, make your New Year's resolutions as you celebrate under the New York stars. The sights and sounds of New York will stay with you long after your cruise has returned to the dock.
Assorted Hors d'Oeuvres
- Baked Brie en Croute
First Course (choice of one)
- Roasted Portobello Mushroom - herbed goat cheese, mixed greens, cherry tomato
- Trio of Salmon - house smoked salmon, salmon tartar, dill cured gravlax, pomegranate mustard and paprika potato salad
- Long Island Duck - Szechuan cured breast, mizuna, Watercress, cumberland sauce
Second Course (choice of one)
- Butternut squash soup
- Mixed green salad
Third Course (choice of one)
- Seared Filet Mignon and Prawns with whipped potatoes, mushroom onion ragout, roasted root vegetables and red wine demi
- Roasted French cut Chicken Breast with red bliss potatoes and herbs, broccoli, lemon and caper sauce
- Lamb Shank with Israeli cous cous, roasted root vegetables, mint jus
- Baked Brook Trout - shrimp stuffing, fingerling potatoes, asparagus
- Lobster Ravioli - seafood fume, truffle butter, shaved pecorino
- Polenta Napoleon (vegetarian option) - roasted peppers, eggplant, squash, carrots and mushroom cream
- Amaretto cheesecake
- Chocolate truffles
- Coffee and tea
Reviewed by MJay, January 2013
Fabulous! A night that all of us will remember for years to come. Worth every penny and a much better experience than standing in the cold in Times Square.
Reviewed by Annette, United Kingdom, January 2012
Absolutely fabulous. We had a fantastic trip - the food was superb, the service excellent and the fireworks magnificent! Couldn't fault it, a truly fab experience which I would highly recommend. System for ensuring taxis at the end would be helpful though.