- 3-hour New Year's Eve fireworks cruise in New York City
- Enjoy great views of the Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, Brooklyn Bridge and more
- Relax or dance to live DJ entertainment
- Watch fireworks and toast to the New Year with a glass of Champagne
- Open bar, desserts and coffee included throughout the cruise
What You Can Expect
On board, relax and mingle or dance to the live DJ entertainment. Enjoy an open bar, coffee and dessert; there’s also food available for purchase if you’d like a bite to eat.
Admire unbeatable views of landmarks including the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, the Empire State Building, the Brooklyn Bridge, South Street seaport and One World Trade Center.
At midnight, toast to the New Year with a glass of Champagne as you watch the amazing fireworks bursting proudly over New York City.
This is a blatant ripoff!! It's a barge, not a cruise boat! The desserts are choc chip cookies, you have to pay for anything else which are chops, pretzels etc. open bar is also a bit of a joke. There was absolutely no class or anything exciting or stylish about this cruise. When midnight struck, if you weren't out the door first, you had no chance of seeing the fireworks. It was cold, the toilets blocked up and as for tea and cofee......it was a Luke warm urn and we practically had to beg for sugar. This was a very disappointing New Years and I'm very sorry I wasted my money on my bucket list trip. Thumbs down!