- Watch the ball drop in Times Square from a private party suite on New Year’s Eve
- Catch New Year’s Eve specials on flat-screen TVs
- Enjoy delicious hors d'oeuvres, dinner buffet, desserts and an open bar
- Listen to music played by a live DJ while you wait for midnight
- Capture the fun on film in a photo booth
- Celebrate in a festive atmosphere with decorations, favors and souvenirs
What You Can Expect
Dinner buffet stations - 9:15pm-11:30pm
Confectionery table - 11:30pm-12:30am
Open-bar - 8pm to 12:30am
Had the night of our lives. Venue superb, drinks fantastic and food delicious. Would highly recommend.
Incredible location with a direct view of the ball drop and the fireworks in central park. The food was not remarkable but the bar service was good. The size of the event was perfect, not crowded at all. We were able to step onto the street and watch the ball fall. Very expensive but worth it!
Much better than being in the crowds! We had a great view, and the party was fun!