- Buffet lunch cruise in New York City
- See famous New York sights including the Empire State Building, Brooklyn Bridge and Statue of Liberty
- Enjoy an all-you-can-eat buffet that includes vegetarian selections
- Learn more about New York City's history and landmarks from narration
- Chill out as a DJ plays current hits, and take advantage of amazing photo ops
- Opt for the upgrade to get a guaranteed window table and access to an open bar
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
As fabulous as Manhattan is when you're standing in the middle of it, it's nice to see its famous attractions from the water. Learn more about the Empire State Building and lower Manhattan landmarks over a buffet lunch with an open bar option.
What You Can Expect
Admire the hustle-bustle of New York City as you enjoy the laid-back ambience of your cruise around New York Harbor. Head to the buffet as often as you like to fill up on classic American fare (see Itinerary for a sample menu). Walk around the ship or lounge at your table as you listen to narration about the sights you see from the panoramic windows. Have your camera ready for share-worthy shots of top New York attractions including the Empire State Building, Brooklyn Bridge, the Freedom Tower, South Street Seaport, Governors Island, the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island.
DJ entertainment helps keep the mood light and festive. If you've chosen the upgrade option, savor drinks from the premium open bar in addition to the buffet. Your 2-hour New York City lunch cruise concludes at Chelsea Piers.
SALADS (served with freshly baked bread and whipped and flavored butter)
- Mixed greens tossed with cranberries, chili almonds and apples and served with roasted garlic balsamic or apple bacon vinaigrette
- Romaine lettuce, Parmesan cheese and herb croutons tossed in the house Caesar dressing
- Asian-style short ribs and scallion mashed potatoes
- Seasoned chicken breast topped with wild mushroom ragout and served over herb polenta
- Herb-crusted tilapia atop tomato orzo and drizzled with a lemon caper sauce
- Cavatelli pasta tossed with roasted vegetables and tomatoes in a fontina cream sauce
- Grilled seasonal vegetables infused with cilantro and lime
- Mini desserts
This was a brilliant experience. We had upgraded so had a window seat and free bar for some alcoholic drinks. The food was fantastic as were the views. If I ever go back I will be doing this again.
We were notified a couple days in advance that our dinner cruise was cancelled and if we would like to be upgraded to the evening cruise on the same day for no additional charge. Of course we warmly welcomed it.
The food was excellent, the staff was great...warm and friendly.
The slow drift in front of Lady Liberty and the sunset behind her, made for a terrific finally. While so, Celine Dion was airing God Bless America. Speechless! There were some elder couples near me singing their hearts out along with her. I was very moved.
My family and myself have a forever mark on our hearts from our vacation to the great city of New York. We left changed.
Highly recommended! Whether a local, vacationers, or just passing through.
This tour was amazing!
Absolutely brilliant Cruise. Staff were great, Ship was very comfortable and buffet lunch was excellent. Not to be missed. This is a must do when in NYC and real value for money.
had a fab time would go back again and again
This tour was amazing!
We enjoyed the lunch cruise, excited about the music and especially the food, couldn't have been better. Had a great relaxing time with the amazing view. Definitely going again soon.
great crew, food and tour
would recommend and probably would go again
We had a wobderful time but the people working fir the Spirit were confusing. One said one thing another said something. Our ticket said gospel lunch and the ither side said gospel optional. The food was excellent. I would not want to be seated next to the DJ. The music would have been too loud.
Our waiter Brenden was wonderful; very aware of our needs and others.