- Buffet lunch cruise in New York City
- See famous New York sights including the Empire State Building, Brooklyn Bridge and Statue of Liberty
- Enjoy an all-you-can-eat buffet that includes vegetarian selections
- Learn more about New York City's history and landmarks from narration
- Chill out as a DJ plays current hits, and take advantage of amazing photo ops
- Opt for the upgrade to get a guaranteed window table and access to an open bar
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
As fabulous as Manhattan is when you're standing in the middle of it, it's nice to see its famous attractions from the water. Learn more about the Empire State Building and lower Manhattan landmarks over a buffet lunch with an open bar option.
What You Can Expect
As the boat pulls out from Chelsea Piers, drink in the ambient views of the Big Apple. Marvel at some of the world's most recognizable landmarks and sites, including the Statue of Liberty, the Empire State Building, Brooklyn Bridge, Ellis Island and One World Trade Center, the tallest skyscraper in North America. Then head up to the buffet and indulge in an all-you-can-eat feast that includes delights such as roast salmon, chicken and pasta, among many other delicious treats.
Bob your head to the DJ'ed music and relax as the boat cruises around New York Harbor. If you've upgraded, enjoy the premium open bar. After 2 hours when the boat pulls back into Chelsea Piers, the cruise has concluded.
- Organic Mixed Field Greens
- Organic Spinach and Kale Salad
- Roasted Red Beet Salad
- Mediterranean Couscous and Chickpea Salad
- Oven Baked North Atlantic Sole Filet
- Honey & Sesame Chicken
- Whole Roasted Pork Loin
- Creamed Corn & Cheddar Cheese Casserole
- Baked Ziti
- Roast Broccoli Florets
- Mashed Potatoes
- Seasonal Fruit
- Chocolate Drizzle Rice Krispy
- Chocolate Cake
- Strawberries & Vanilla Custard
- Apple Cobbler
Great trip - definitely recommended.
This was a brilliant experience. We had upgraded so had a window seat and free bar for some alcoholic drinks. The food was fantastic as were the views. If I ever go back I will be doing this again.
We were notified a couple days in advance that our dinner cruise was cancelled and if we would like to be upgraded to the evening cruise on the same day for no additional charge. Of course we warmly welcomed it.
The food was excellent, the staff was great...warm and friendly.
The slow drift in front of Lady Liberty and the sunset behind her, made for a terrific finally. While so, Celine Dion was airing God Bless America. Speechless! There were some elder couples near me singing their hearts out along with her. I was very moved.
My family and myself have a forever mark on our hearts from our vacation to the great city of New York. We left changed.
Highly recommended! Whether a local, vacationers, or just passing through.
This tour was amazing!
Absolutely brilliant Cruise. Staff were great, Ship was very comfortable and buffet lunch was excellent. Not to be missed. This is a must do when in NYC and real value for money.
had a fab time would go back again and again
Michael M USA
This tour was amazing!
We enjoyed the lunch cruise, excited about the music and especially the food, couldn't have been better. Had a great relaxing time with the amazing view. Definitely going again soon.
great crew, food and tour
would recommend and probably would go again