- Buffet lunch cruise in New York City
- See famous New York sights including the Empire State Building, Brooklyn Bridge and Statue of Liberty
- Enjoy an all-you-can-eat buffet that includes vegetarian selections
- Learn more about New York City's history and landmarks from narration
- Chill out as a DJ plays current hits, and take advantage of amazing photo ops
- Opt for the upgrade to get a guaranteed window table and access to an open bar
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
As fabulous as Manhattan is when you're standing in the middle of it, it's nice to see its famous attractions from the water. Learn more about the Empire State Building and lower Manhattan landmarks over a buffet lunch with an open bar option.
What You Can Expect
- Organic Mixed Field Greens
- Organic Spinach and Kale Salad
- Mediterranean Couscous and Chickpea Salad
- Roast Salmon and Tilapia
- Maple & Mustard Glazed Pork Loin
- Herb Roasted Chicken
- Baked Ziti
- Roast Broccoli
- Mini Pastries
- Seasonal Fruit
- Arugula, Pecan and Citrus Salad - Goat Cheese | Candied Pecans | Navel Oranges | Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Roast Butternut Squash, Organic Spinach and Kale Salad - Parmesan Cheese | Peppers | Red Onions | Roast Garlic Lemon Dressing
- Butter Basted Roasted Turkey - Homemade Gravy | Cranberry Orange Sauce
- Hickory Smoked Ham - Maple and Mustard Glaze | Fresh Parsley
- Oven Roasted Salmon & Tilapia - Garlic Parsley Crust | Tomatoes | Shallots | Capers
- Baked Macaroni and Cheese - Cheddar | Monterey Jack Cheese | Crispy Herb Breading
- Creamy Garlic Mashed Potatoes - Butter and Cream
- Green Bean Casserole - Baby Cremini Mushrooms | Crispy Onions
- Rustic Herb Stuffing - Country Bread | Rosemary | Sage
- Pumpkin Pie | Old Fashion Apple Crumble | Dessert Buffet
Great trip - definitely recommended.
This was a brilliant experience. We had upgraded so had a window seat and free bar for some alcoholic drinks. The food was fantastic as were the views. If I ever go back I will be doing this again.
We were notified a couple days in advance that our dinner cruise was cancelled and if we would like to be upgraded to the evening cruise on the same day for no additional charge. Of course we warmly welcomed it.
The food was excellent, the staff was great...warm and friendly.
The slow drift in front of Lady Liberty and the sunset behind her, made for a terrific finally. While so, Celine Dion was airing God Bless America. Speechless! There were some elder couples near me singing their hearts out along with her. I was very moved.
My family and myself have a forever mark on our hearts from our vacation to the great city of New York. We left changed.
Highly recommended! Whether a local, vacationers, or just passing through.
This tour was amazing!
Absolutely brilliant Cruise. Staff were great, Ship was very comfortable and buffet lunch was excellent. Not to be missed. This is a must do when in NYC and real value for money.
had a fab time would go back again and again
Michael M USA
This tour was amazing!
We enjoyed the lunch cruise, excited about the music and especially the food, couldn't have been better. Had a great relaxing time with the amazing view. Definitely going again soon.
great crew, food and tour
would recommend and probably would go again