- 2-hour chocolate walking tour in New York City
- Visit popular and lesser-known chocolatiers in the Meatpacking District and Greenwich Village
- Savor eight tastings including truffles, cupcakes, macarons and salty caramels
- Pop into bakeries and boutiques such as Milk & Cookies, Vosges, Chocolate Bar, Li-Lac Chocolates and Magnolia Bakery
- Learn about the history of the shops from your guide
- Enjoy discounts on any chocolate purchases you make
- Small-group tour limited to 20 people ensures a more personalized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This tour is about everything chocolate, perfect for visiting and local chocoholics alike! Make your day even sweeter with discounts for more delicious goodies.
What You Can Expect
You’ll enjoy eight indulgent tastings in all including chocolate truffles, cupcakes, macarons, salty caramels and dark chocolate almond bark. Additionally, you'll receive discounts on any chocolate purchases you make, so don't hold back -- treat yourself!
Great walking tour with an appropriate amount of chocolate...we totally had enough by the end of the 8 stops. Very nice tour guides. My girlfriend loved it.
We loved it! My friend who is a big NYC buff and has seen and done it all was celebrating her birthday and I stumbled on this and decided to go for it. She was thrilled and thought it was very unique. She even took notes on the historical anecdotes! When it gets warmer, I want to do it withidaughter