Book by June 15, 2015 to save 20% off our previously offered price!
- 2-hour chocolate walking tour in New York City
- Visit popular and lesser-known chocolatiers in the Meatpacking District and Greenwich Village
- Savor eight tastings including truffles, cupcakes, macarons and salty caramels
- Pop into bakeries and boutiques such as Milk & Cookies, Vosges, Chocolate Bar, Li-Lac Chocolates and Magnolia Bakery
- Learn about the history of the shops from your guide
- Enjoy discounts on any chocolate purchases you make
- Small-group tour limited to 20 people ensures a more personalized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This tour is about everything chocolate, perfect for visiting and local chocoholics alike! Make your day even sweeter with discounts for more delicious goodies.
What You Can Expect
You’ll enjoy eight indulgent tastings in all including chocolate truffles, cupcakes, macarons, salty caramels and dark chocolate almond bark. Additionally, you'll receive discounts on any chocolate purchases you make, so don't hold back -- treat yourself!
Our tour guide Kyle was very enthusiastic sharing some interesting history of the area we walked through and the chocolate was delicious. A nice variety of chocolate stores/bakeries which I will visit again.
We booked the tour to do something different with our nieces who were visiting from out of state and we had a great time. This was a very enjoyable way of spending a few hours together leisurely walking around the city and learning a bit about the 8 different small shops we stopped at to enjoy everything from different chocolate candy, cupcakes, cookies, macarons, canoli, even a chance to get an old fashioned new york city egg cream! Marcy was a wonderful tour guide and was also very considerate of doing what she could to accommodate a gluten allergy which was very appreciated. I would highly recommend this tour.