- New York City Explorer Pass
- Get access to over 50 of the best NYC tours and attractions
- See the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island, catch panoramic views from atop the Empire State Building, and more
- Enjoy the flexibility to create your own itinerary and sightsee at your own pace
- Choose three, five, seven or ten attractions, tours or activities over a 30-day period
- Complimentary pocket guidebook
- Enjoy direct entry to attractions on your mobile device – no voucher redemption required!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Estátua da LiberdadePhoto by: jpkeldan
- Don't Pay Full Price For ...Photo by: Laurie
- Statue of Liberty from the seaPhoto by: Linda S
- La Dama mas famosa de Los ...Photo by: Shenny
- Time Square bei NachtPhoto by: fam.schauf
- Blick aufs Empire State ...Photo by: fam.schauf
- Central Park New YorkPhoto by: fam.schauf
- Central parkPhoto by: Henry P
- Liberty islandPhoto by: Henry P
- Amazing View!!Photo by: cherifi i
- Blick vom Top of the Rock zum ...Photo by: Katrin S
- New York CityPhoto by: Samantha H
- New York CityPhoto by: Samantha H
- Statue of LibertyPhoto by: Samantha H
- Pointe sud de ManhattanPhoto by: Philippe C
- Night View from the TopPhoto by: Andrea S
- Empire State BuildingPhoto by: Andrea S
- Ripley's ExhibitPhoto by: Andrea S
- top of the rockPhoto by: claude s
- New YorkPhoto by: PRISKA E
What You Can Expect
Take a ferry around the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island; catch sweeping views from the Empire State Building Observatory Deck; visit the National 9/11 Memorial and Radio City Music Hall and much more.
Simply choose three, five, seven or ten attractions or activities that interest you most. Your New York City Pass is valid for 30 days from the first day of use, and includes a guidebook with attraction descriptions, hours of operation, directions, maps and more, helping you easily plan your New York vacation. Plus, you’ll get skip-the-line entry to several attractions and enjoy additional discounts and special offers at select retailers and restaurants around the city.
See the Itinerary section below for a full list of attractions, tours and activities.
- Body Worlds: Pulse at Discovery Times Square
- Saturday Night Live: The Exhibition
- Empire State Building (86th floor observatory only)
- NY Botanical Garden All Garden Pass
- Ripleys Believe it or Not! including Impossible LaseRace!
- Top of the Rock Observation Deck (skip-the-line entry included)
- 2-hour Semi Circle Cruise, Beast Speedboat Ride, OR 75-minute Liberty Cruise
- 90-minute Midtown Cruise OR 90-minute Twilight Cruise*
- Brooklyn Full Day Bike Rental
- Clipper City Tall Ship
- NY Water Taxi 1-day Hop-On Hop-Off Pass
- SHARK Speedboat Thrill Ride*
- The Shearwater Classic Schooner
- Statue by Night Cruise
- Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Ferry Ticket
- Statue of Liberty Express Cruise
- Yankee Stadium: Classic Tour
- Luna Park at Coney Island: 4-hour unlimited ride wristband
- Saturday Night Live: The Exhibit
- The Hunger Games: The Exhibition
- The RIDE
- The TOUR
- American Museum of Natural History (skip-the-line entry included)
- Brooklyn Museum (plus Botanic Garden)*
- Guggenheim Museum (skip-the-line entry included)
- Intrepid Sea, Air, and Space Museum (skip-the-line entry included)
- Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Museum of Modern Art (skip-the-line entry included)
- Museum of Sex
- New York Historical Society Museum
- Whitney Museum of American Art
- 9/11 Tribute Center and Guided Tour
- Brooklyn Bridge and DUMBO Neighborhood Tour
- Brooklyn Bridge and the Hudson River Bike Tour*
- Brooklyn Bridge Bike Tour
- Central Park and the Greenway Bike Tour*
- Central Park Bike Rental
- Central Park Sightseeing Bike Tour
- Central Park Movie Tour
- Food On Foot Tours
- Gossip Girl Tour*
- Uptown/Downtown Combo Bus Tour by Gray Line CitySightseeing NY (choice of 1 bus) 48-hour pass
- Inside Central Park Guided Bike Tour*
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts Guided Tour
- Madison Square Garden: All Access Tour
- New York City Bike Rentals
- New York TV and Movie Sites Tour
- Radio City Music Hall Stage Door Tour
- Rockefeller Center Tour
- Bloomingdale’s – 15% savings; when you spend $200 or more, receive a complimentary gift
- Heartland Brewery & Rotisserie, Empire State location – 20% savings on lunch or dinner
- Macy’s, Herald Square –15% savings
- Plus additional savings at area restaurants and stores!
Very easy to use, only disappointment is that the national 9/11 museum is not included, didn't realise this until after we had purchased it. Apart from that we had no problem with using it and saved a lot of money by not buying individual entry tickets.
This was great, if we'd had more days would have loved to have done more. Would book this again. Easy to use
This was the best purchase we made, we were in NYC for 9 nights and we purchased 10 activities
each for 3 of us, we used them all and saved a ton of money. It's also great because it keeps you on a schedule of fun things you should do or try something that you may not have thought you wanted to do. The pass is easy to use and accepted easily, but do your homework for any minor details for reservations etc. mostly you just go and get in line, start early!
Absolutely great, it was amazing. So easy to use. Just remind to print your voucher QR code.
Using the pass we were able to save money and see the sights that we wanted to.
The best way to see New York, we purchased the 10 tour option, by tour 3 it had paid for itself with entrance fees,highly recommended.
I really enjoyed the places I chose to see and the explorer pass saved me a lot of money
As a first time visitor in the USA and NYC, the best thing I could do for myself was to get the Explorer Pass. I got to go places that not all tourists can afford to go to. I highly recommend getting the Explorer Pass for your NYC trip.