- New York City Explorer Pass
- Get access to over 60 of the best NYC tours and attractions
- See the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island, catch panoramic views from atop the Empire State Building, and more
- Enjoy the flexibility to create your own itinerary and sightsee at your own pace
- Choose three, four, five, seven or ten attractions, tours or activities over a 30-day period
- Complimentary pocket guidebook
- Enjoy direct entry to attractions on your mobile device – no voucher redemption required!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Estátua da LiberdadePhoto by: jpkeldan
- Don't Pay Full Price For ...Photo by: Laurie
- number one a toujoursPhoto by: MARIE HELENE C
- Statue of Liberty from the seaPhoto by: Linda S
- La Dama mas famosa de Los ...Photo by: Shenny
- Time Square bei NachtPhoto by: fam.schauf
- Blick aufs Empire State ...Photo by: fam.schauf
- Central Park New YorkPhoto by: fam.schauf
- Central parkPhoto by: Henry P
- Liberty islandPhoto by: Henry P
- Amazing View!!Photo by: cherifi i
- Blick vom Top of the Rock zum ...Photo by: Katrin S
- New York CityPhoto by: Samantha H
- New York CityPhoto by: Samantha H
- Statue of LibertyPhoto by: Samantha H
- Pointe sud de ManhattanPhoto by: Philippe C
- Night View from the TopPhoto by: Andrea S
- Empire State BuildingPhoto by: Andrea S
- Ripley's ExhibitPhoto by: Andrea S
- top of the rockPhoto by: claude s
What You Can Expect
Take a ferry around the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island; catch sweeping views from the Empire State Building Observatory Deck; visit the National 9/11 Memorial and Radio City Music Hall and much more.
Simply choose three, five, seven or ten attractions or activities that interest you most. Your New York City Pass is valid for 30 days from the first day of use, and includes a guidebook with attraction descriptions, hours of operation, directions, maps and more, helping you easily plan your New York vacation. Plus, you’ll get skip-the-line entry to several attractions and enjoy additional discounts and special offers at select retailers and restaurants around the city.
See the Itinerary section below for a full list of attractions, tours and activities.
- Body Worlds: Pulse at Discovery Times Square
- Saturday Night Live: The Exhibition
- Empire State Building (86th floor observatory only)
- NY Botanical Garden All Garden Pass
- Ripleys Believe it or Not! including Impossible LaseRace!
- Top of the Rock Observation Deck (skip-the-line entry included)
- 2-hour Semi Circle Cruise, Beast Speedboat Ride, OR 75-minute Liberty Cruise
- 90-minute Midtown Cruise OR 90-minute Twilight Cruise*
- Brooklyn Full Day Bike Rental
- Clipper City Tall Ship
- NY Water Taxi 1-day Hop-On Hop-Off Pass
- SHARK Speedboat Thrill Ride*
- The Shearwater Classic Schooner
- Statue by Night Cruise
- Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Ferry Ticket
- Statue of Liberty Express Cruise
- Yankee Stadium: Classic Tour
- Luna Park at Coney Island: 4-hour ride wristband
- Saturday Night Live: The Exhibit
- The Hunger Games: The Exhibition
- The RIDE
- The TOUR
- American Museum of Natural History (skip-the-line entry included)
- Brooklyn Museum (plus Botanic Garden)*
- Guggenheim Museum (skip-the-line entry included)
- Intrepid Sea, Air, and Space Museum (skip-the-line entry included)
- Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Museum of Modern Art (skip-the-line entry included)
- Museum of Sex
- New York Historical Society Museum
- Whitney Museum of American Art
- 9/11 Tribute Center and Guided Tour
- Brooklyn Bridge and DUMBO Neighborhood Tour
- Brooklyn Bridge and the Hudson River Bike Tour*
- Brooklyn Bridge Bike Tour
- Central Park and the Greenway Bike Tour*
- Central Park Bike Rental
- Central Park Sightseeing Bike Tour
- Central Park Movie Tour
- Food On Foot Tours
- Gossip Girl Tour*
- Uptown/Downtown Combo Bus Tour by Gray Line CitySightseeing NY (choice of 1 bus) 48-hour pass
- Inside Central Park Guided Bike Tour*
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts Guided Tour
- Madison Square Garden: All Access Tour
- New York City Bike Rentals
- New York TV and Movie Sites Tour
- Radio City Music Hall Stage Door Tour
- Rockefeller Center Tour
- Bloomingdale’s – 15% savings; when you spend $200 or more, receive a complimentary gift
- Heartland Brewery & Rotisserie, Empire State location – 20% savings on lunch or dinner
- Macy’s, Herald Square –15% savings
- Plus additional savings at area restaurants and stores!
We took the three attraction option and used it for a bus trip which was excellent, Top of the Rock which we really enjoyed and Ground Zero. Ground Zero came with a pass for a museum. We assumed this was for the big museum but it was in fact for a much smaller one with a talking tour included. This is not normally my thing but the volunteer on the tour was amazing and had actually been involved with the rescues etc. Amazing, insightful and sensitive - definitely highly recommend
excellent - skipped lots of long lines by going directly to special tickets/will call desks at museums.
This tour was amazing!
Great value - lots of choices, good price, very useful! Had zero problems using it at any of the venues we chose.
Using the passes were easy. Just flash the pass and you're kicking butt.
Elke Carola G Deutschland
Sehr zu empfehlen. Kein anstellen an der Kasse.
Everything we wanted to do and no hassles
The last 307 steps to the top of the crown are hard going but it is worth it.