- New York City Explorer Pass
- Get access to over 50 of the best NYC tours and attractions
- See the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island, catch panoramic views from atop the Empire State Building, and more
- Enjoy the flexibility to create your own itinerary and sightsee at your own pace
- Choose three, five, seven or ten attractions, tours or activities over a 30-day period
- Complimentary pocket guidebook
- Enjoy direct entry to attractions on your mobile device – no voucher redemption required!
Recent Photos of This Tour
Estátua da LiberdadePhoto by: jpkeldan
Don't Pay Full Price For ...Photo by: Laurie
Time Square bei NachtPhoto by: fam.schauf
Blick aufs Empire State ...Photo by: fam.schauf
Central Park New YorkPhoto by: fam.schauf
Central parkPhoto by: Henry P
Liberty islandPhoto by: Henry P
Amazing View!!Photo by: cherifi i
Blick vom Top of the Rock zum ...Photo by: Katrin S
New York CityPhoto by: Samantha H
New York CityPhoto by: Samantha H
Statue of LibertyPhoto by: Samantha H
Pointe sud de ManhattanPhoto by: Philippe C
Night View from the TopPhoto by: Andrea S
Empire State BuildingPhoto by: Andrea S
Ripley's ExhibitPhoto by: Andrea S
top of the rockPhoto by: claude s
New YorkPhoto by: PRISKA E
HUMMERPhoto by: Christian C
RUE CELEBREPhoto by: Christian C
What You Can Expect
Take a ferry around the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island; catch sweeping views from the Empire State Building Observatory Deck; visit the National 9/11 Memorial and Radio City Music Hall and much more.
Simply choose three, five, seven or ten attractions or activities that interest you most. Your New York City Pass is valid for 30 days from the first day of use, and includes a guidebook with attraction descriptions, hours of operation, directions, maps and more, helping you easily plan your New York vacation. Plus, you’ll get skip-the-line entry to several attractions and enjoy additional discounts and special offers at select retailers and restaurants around the city.
See the Itinerary section below for a full list of attractions, tours and activities.
- Body Worlds: Pulse at Discovery Times Square
- Empire State Building (86th floor observatory only)
- NY Botanical Garden All Garden Pass
- Ripleys Believe it or Not! including Impossible LaseRace!
- Top of the Rock Observation Deck (skip-the-line entry included)
- 2-hour Semi Circle Cruise, Beast Speedboat Ride, OR 75-minute Liberty Cruise
- 90-minute Midtown Cruise OR 90-minute Twilight Cruise*
- Brooklyn Full Day Bike Rental
- Clipper City Tall Ship
- NY Water Taxi 1-day Hop-On Hop-Off Pass
- SHARK Speedboat Thrill Ride*
- The Shearwater Classic Schooner
- Statue by Night Cruise
- Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Ferry Ticket
- Statue of Liberty Express Cruise
- Yankee Stadium: Classic Tour
- Luna Park at Coney Island: 4-hour unlimited ride wristband
- Saturday Night Live: The Exhibit
- The Hunger Games: The Exhibition
- The RIDE
- The TOUR
- American Museum of Natural History (skip-the-line entry included)
- Brooklyn Museum (plus Botanic Garden)*
- Guggenheim Museum (skip-the-line entry included)
- Intrepid Sea, Air, and Space Museum (skip-the-line entry included)
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (includes same-day admission to the Cloisters)
- Museum of Modern Art (skip-the-line entry included)
- Museum of Sex
- New York Historical Society Museum
- Whitney Museum of American Art
- 9/11 Tribute Center and Guided Tour
- Brooklyn Bridge and DUMBO Neighborhood Tour
- Brooklyn Bridge and the Hudson River Bike Tour*
- Brooklyn Bridge Bike Tour
- Central Park and the Greenway Bike Tour*
- Central Park Bike Rental
- Central Park Sightseeing Bike Tour
- Central Park Movie Tour
- Food On Foot Tours
- Gossip Girl Tour* OR Sex and the City Tour*
- Hop-On Hop-Off Downtown Tour, Brooklyn Tour, Uptown Treasures & Harlem Tour, Multilingual Upper and Lower Manhattan Tour, Night Tour
- Inside Central Park Guided Bike Tour*
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts Guided Tour
- Madison Square Garden: All Access Tour
- New York City Bike Rentals
- New York TV and Movie Sites Tour
- Radio City Music Hall Stage Door Tour
- Rockefeller Center Tour
- Bloomingdale’s – 15% savings; when you spend $200 or more, receive a complimentary gift
- Heartland Brewery & Rotisserie, Empire State location – 20% savings on lunch or dinner
- Macy’s, Herald Square –15% savings
- Plus additional savings at area restaurants and stores!
Very good value for money. To visit the museums and art galleries individually that we did would have been far more expensive.
Great Facility for booking trips in advance and then fast tracking entrances, although there were not long queues when we visited. Good discount too.
Great savings and easy to pick up the cards for easier access to the attractions
A really good way to see the sights and not have to rush because it has a great time limit on it. Would have liked to have used it for the 9/11 museum - some other cards include this.
Explorer pass was fabulous and allowed us so much freedom to see so many different attractions. Great to be able to jump long queues, good value for money.
Overall - very good experience. Bought 7 attractions pass, used them all in 7 days. The pass was easy to get and ready to use. However the location where we got was out of complementary guide books so we have to go to another location to get them.
Also the HopOn-HopOff attraction offer includes just one tour of your choice not all of them as it is written on this website.
So, if you want to calculate how much you would safe - giving that only general admission passes are included, it will be around 5 per attraction comparing to regular price.
It was excellent having the pass as it made you see the sights you needed to see without having to pay on the day. I think from what I added up if we paid on the day so to speak we saved overall. It mentioned about skipping the queues, but this never worked at any sights ie empire state etc, as we still had to queue for tickets. collecting the pass when we got there was easier enough, a bit confusing when buying the ticket from the uk you have to print a voucher, then they tell you to ring a number urgently which is a us number to validate your tour then you collect your passes, this needs simplyfying as it is a bit confusing as to what it is you need to do exactly. Overall would recommend, as New York is an expensive place and they wants tips for everything which is annoying.
You see the sign for this pass on the attractions everywhere, I just wish you could collect it from more places, but it was easy to pick up once we found somewhere close to the hotel and was ready to use straight away.
It was well worth it, while we didn't have to skip the queues, the facility there and it worked out good value for money. Would recommend for this only needing 3 to 5 attractions.
I and my family were very impressed with this pass, it was easy to activate, jump some queues and save money on the whole experience! Very satisfied customers, would highly recommend.
Had no problem using the card at any locations.