- Save up to 45% on attraction admissions by booking this package pass with us!
- New York City Explorer Pass
- Get access to over 50 of the best NYC tours and attractions
- See the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island; catch panoramic views from atop the Empire State Building; take a guided bike tour through Central Park and more!
- Enjoy the flexibility to create your own itinerary and sightsee at your own pace
- Choose three, five, seven or ten attractions, tours or activities over a 30-day period
- Complimentary pocket guidebook
Recent Photos of This Tour
Estátua da LiberdadePhoto by: jpkeldan
Don't Pay Full Price For ...Photo by: Laurie
Central parkPhoto by: Henry P
Liberty islandPhoto by: Henry P
Amazing View!!Photo by: cherifi i
Blick vom Top of the Rock zum ...Photo by: Katrin S
New York CityPhoto by: Samantha H
New York CityPhoto by: Samantha H
Statue of LibertyPhoto by: Samantha H
Pointe sud de ManhattanPhoto by: Philippe C
Night View from the TopPhoto by: Andrea S
Empire State BuildingPhoto by: Andrea S
Ripley's ExhibitPhoto by: Andrea S
top of the rockPhoto by: claude s
New YorkPhoto by: PRISKA E
HUMMERPhoto by: Christian C
RUE CELEBREPhoto by: Christian C
NEW YORK BY NIGHTPhoto by: Christian C
TIME SQUAREPhoto by: Christian C
TOUR JUMELLESPhoto by: Christian C
What You Can Expect
Take a ferry around the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island; catch sweeping views from the Empire State Building Observatory Deck; enjoy a leisurely bike ride through Central Park; visit the National 9/11 Memorial and Radio City Music Hall and much more.
Simply choose three, five, seven or ten attractions or activities that interest you most. Your New York City Pass is valid for 30 days from the first day of use, and includes a guidebook with attraction descriptions, hours of operation, directions, maps and more, helping you easily plan your New York vacation. Plus, you’ll get skip-the-line entry to several attractions and enjoy additional discounts and special offers at select retailers and restaurants around the city.
See the Itinerary section below for a full list of attractions, tours and activities.
- The Art of the Brick at Discovery Times Square
- Body Worlds: Pulse at Discovery Times Square
- Empire State Building (86th floor observatory only)
- NY Botanical Garden All Garden Pass
- Ripleys Believe it or Not! including Impossible LaseRace!
- Top of the Rock Observation Deck (skip-the-line entry included)
- 2-hour Semi Circle Cruise, Beast Speedboat Ride, OR 75-minute Liberty Cruise
- 90-minute Midtown Cruise OR 90-minute Twilight Cruise*
- Brooklyn Full Day Bike Rental
- Central Park Zoo and 2-Hour Bike Rental OR Central Park Full Day Bike Rental
- Clipper City Tall Ship
- NY Water Taxi 1-day Hop-On Hop-Off Pass
- SHARK Speedboat Thrill Ride*
- The Shearwater Classic Schooner
- Statue by Night Cruise
- Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Ferry Ticket
- Statue of Liberty Express Cruise
- American Museum of Natural History (skip-the-line entry included)
- Brooklyn Museum (plus Botanic Garden)*
- Guggenheim Museum (skip-the-line entry included)
- Intrepid Sea, Air, and Space Museum (skip-the-line entry included)
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (includes same-day admission to the Cloisters)
- Museum of Modern Art (skip-the-line entry included)
- Museum of Sex
- New York Historical Society Museum
- 9/11 Tribute Center and Guided Tour
- Brooklyn Bridge and DUMBO Neighborhood Tour
- Brooklyn Bridge and the Hudson River Bike Tour*
- Brooklyn Bridge Bike Tour
- Central Park and the Greenway Bike Tour*
- Central Park Bike Rental
- Central Park Sightseeing Bike Tour
- Central Park Movie Tour
- Food On Foot Tours
- Gossip Girl Tour* OR Sex and the City Tour*
- Hop-On Hop-Off Downtown Tour, Brooklyn Tour, Uptown Treasures & Harlem Tour, Multilingual Upper and Lower Manhattan Tour, Night Tour
- Inside Central Park Guided Bike Tour*
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts Guided Tour
- Madison Square Garden: All Access Tour
- New York City Bike Rentals
- New York TV and Movie Sites Tour
- Radio City Music Hall Stage Door Tour
- Rockefeller Center Tour
- Bloomingdale’s – 15% savings; when you spend $200 or more, receive a complimentary gift
- Heartland Brewery & Rotisserie, Empire State location – 20% savings on lunch or dinner
- Macy’s, Herald Square –15% savings
- Plus additional savings at area restaurants and stores!
You see the sign for this pass on the attractions everywhere, I just wish you could collect it from more places, but it was easy to pick up once we found somewhere close to the hotel and was ready to use straight away.
It was well worth it, while we didn't have to skip the queues, the facility there and it worked out good value for money. Would recommend for this only needing 3 to 5 attractions.
I and my family were very impressed with this pass, it was easy to activate, jump some queues and save money on the whole experience! Very satisfied customers, would highly recommend.
Had no problem using the card at any locations.
Worth every penny! Saved us time by skipping lines. No problem at any of our three venues. Will use this again when we come to New York.
Very useful to have
This tour was amazing!
Great pass, great variety of choices to use it on - would thoroughly recommend this pass!
A good solution if you spend few days. You can choose between about 80 attractions.
The explanations are clear.
We enjoy it
Great value. Trip was amazing