- New York City Explorer Pass
- Get access to over 50 of the best NYC tours and attractions
- See the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island, catch panoramic views from atop the Empire State Building, and more
- Enjoy the flexibility to create your own itinerary and sightsee at your own pace
- Choose three, five, seven or ten attractions, tours or activities over a 30-day period
- Complimentary pocket guidebook
- Enjoy direct entry to attractions on your mobile device – no voucher redemption required!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Estátua da LiberdadePhoto by: jpkeldan
- Don't Pay Full Price For ...Photo by: Laurie
- Statue of Liberty from the seaPhoto by: Linda S
- La Dama mas famosa de Los ...Photo by: Shenny
- Time Square bei NachtPhoto by: fam.schauf
- Blick aufs Empire State ...Photo by: fam.schauf
- Central Park New YorkPhoto by: fam.schauf
- Central parkPhoto by: Henry P
- Liberty islandPhoto by: Henry P
- Amazing View!!Photo by: cherifi i
- Blick vom Top of the Rock zum ...Photo by: Katrin S
- New York CityPhoto by: Samantha H
- New York CityPhoto by: Samantha H
- Statue of LibertyPhoto by: Samantha H
- Pointe sud de ManhattanPhoto by: Philippe C
- Night View from the TopPhoto by: Andrea S
- Empire State BuildingPhoto by: Andrea S
- Ripley's ExhibitPhoto by: Andrea S
- top of the rockPhoto by: claude s
- New YorkPhoto by: PRISKA E
What You Can Expect
Take a ferry around the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island; catch sweeping views from the Empire State Building Observatory Deck; visit the National 9/11 Memorial and Radio City Music Hall and much more.
Simply choose three, five, seven or ten attractions or activities that interest you most. Your New York City Pass is valid for 30 days from the first day of use, and includes a guidebook with attraction descriptions, hours of operation, directions, maps and more, helping you easily plan your New York vacation. Plus, you’ll get skip-the-line entry to several attractions and enjoy additional discounts and special offers at select retailers and restaurants around the city.
See the Itinerary section below for a full list of attractions, tours and activities.
- Body Worlds: Pulse at Discovery Times Square
- Empire State Building (86th floor observatory only)
- NY Botanical Garden All Garden Pass
- Ripleys Believe it or Not! including Impossible LaseRace!
- Top of the Rock Observation Deck (skip-the-line entry included)
- 2-hour Semi Circle Cruise, Beast Speedboat Ride, OR 75-minute Liberty Cruise
- 90-minute Midtown Cruise OR 90-minute Twilight Cruise*
- Brooklyn Full Day Bike Rental
- Clipper City Tall Ship
- NY Water Taxi 1-day Hop-On Hop-Off Pass
- SHARK Speedboat Thrill Ride*
- The Shearwater Classic Schooner
- Statue by Night Cruise
- Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Ferry Ticket
- Statue of Liberty Express Cruise
- Yankee Stadium: Classic Tour
- Luna Park at Coney Island: 4-hour unlimited ride wristband
- Saturday Night Live: The Exhibit
- The Hunger Games: The Exhibition
- The RIDE
- The TOUR
- American Museum of Natural History (skip-the-line entry included)
- Brooklyn Museum (plus Botanic Garden)*
- Guggenheim Museum (skip-the-line entry included)
- Intrepid Sea, Air, and Space Museum (skip-the-line entry included)
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (includes same-day admission to the Cloisters)
- Museum of Modern Art (skip-the-line entry included)
- Museum of Sex
- New York Historical Society Museum
- Whitney Museum of American Art
- 9/11 Tribute Center and Guided Tour
- Brooklyn Bridge and DUMBO Neighborhood Tour
- Brooklyn Bridge and the Hudson River Bike Tour*
- Brooklyn Bridge Bike Tour
- Central Park and the Greenway Bike Tour*
- Central Park Bike Rental
- Central Park Sightseeing Bike Tour
- Central Park Movie Tour
- Food On Foot Tours
- Gossip Girl Tour* OR Sex and the City Tour*
- Hop-On Hop-Off Downtown Tour, Brooklyn Tour, Uptown Treasures & Harlem Tour, Multilingual Upper and Lower Manhattan Tour, Night Tour
- Inside Central Park Guided Bike Tour*
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts Guided Tour
- Madison Square Garden: All Access Tour
- New York City Bike Rentals
- New York TV and Movie Sites Tour
- Radio City Music Hall Stage Door Tour
- Rockefeller Center Tour
- Bloomingdale’s – 15% savings; when you spend $200 or more, receive a complimentary gift
- Heartland Brewery & Rotisserie, Empire State location – 20% savings on lunch or dinner
- Macy’s, Herald Square –15% savings
- Plus additional savings at area restaurants and stores!
The idea of having a pass ahead of trip was great and saved hassle. However we had a very bad experience at the Empire State Building who tried to charge us extra for fast track, we had to queue for hours and then had to wait for a refund. It was chaotic and the staff were not very helpful. However the remaining trips were fine - the Rockafeller was a completely different experience - it was stress free and the staff were lovely. We also went on the Movie and TV tour - loved it!
The pass was easy to collect and it was great having paid for it up front. We had a very bad experience though at the Empire State Building where we were charged extra for fast track, queued for hours and then had to wait a very long time for the refund as we should not have been charged extra. The experience was not great - it was chaotic crowded and the staff were clearly under pressure. The trip to Rockafeller was however completely different and was well organised and the staff were lovely. We also went on the Movie and TV Tour which was great fun!
The NYC Explorer Pass was good value, however be aware that when activating it, you should be asked if you want to upgrade to include all the tours - we were not offered this and later when we requested it we were told it was too late, because we had already used one tour. It was only because of the decency of the female staff that they allowed us to upgrade anyway, which made the pass worthwhile.
Convenient and simple way to see lots of different venues in one of the best cities on the planet.
Excellent would recommend this way of seeing the sights to everyone.
Enjoyed all we seen , and was all easy with passes , would recommend it ,
So many choices and packages to choose from at a great value. Plus using a mobile phone to check in is easy and fast. Loved my visit to New York City!
Best Buy ever. Well worth it
Very Convenient entrance without cueing
Very good way to see New York!