- New York City Explorer Pass
- Get access to over 50 of the best NYC tours and attractions
- See the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island, catch panoramic views from atop the Empire State Building, and more
- Enjoy the flexibility to create your own itinerary and sightsee at your own pace
- Choose three, five, seven or ten attractions, tours or activities over a 30-day period
- Complimentary pocket guidebook
- Enjoy direct entry to attractions on your mobile device – no voucher redemption required!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Estátua da LiberdadePhoto by: jpkeldan
- Don't Pay Full Price For ...Photo by: Laurie
- Time Square bei NachtPhoto by: fam.schauf
- Blick aufs Empire State ...Photo by: fam.schauf
- Central Park New YorkPhoto by: fam.schauf
- Central parkPhoto by: Henry P
- Liberty islandPhoto by: Henry P
- Amazing View!!Photo by: cherifi i
- Blick vom Top of the Rock zum ...Photo by: Katrin S
- New York CityPhoto by: Samantha H
- New York CityPhoto by: Samantha H
- Statue of LibertyPhoto by: Samantha H
- Pointe sud de ManhattanPhoto by: Philippe C
- Night View from the TopPhoto by: Andrea S
- Empire State BuildingPhoto by: Andrea S
- Ripley's ExhibitPhoto by: Andrea S
- top of the rockPhoto by: claude s
- New YorkPhoto by: PRISKA E
- HUMMERPhoto by: Christian C
- RUE CELEBREPhoto by: Christian C
What You Can Expect
Take a ferry around the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island; catch sweeping views from the Empire State Building Observatory Deck; visit the National 9/11 Memorial and Radio City Music Hall and much more.
Simply choose three, five, seven or ten attractions or activities that interest you most. Your New York City Pass is valid for 30 days from the first day of use, and includes a guidebook with attraction descriptions, hours of operation, directions, maps and more, helping you easily plan your New York vacation. Plus, you’ll get skip-the-line entry to several attractions and enjoy additional discounts and special offers at select retailers and restaurants around the city.
See the Itinerary section below for a full list of attractions, tours and activities.
- Body Worlds: Pulse at Discovery Times Square
- Empire State Building (86th floor observatory only)
- NY Botanical Garden All Garden Pass
- Ripleys Believe it or Not! including Impossible LaseRace!
- Top of the Rock Observation Deck (skip-the-line entry included)
- 2-hour Semi Circle Cruise, Beast Speedboat Ride, OR 75-minute Liberty Cruise
- 90-minute Midtown Cruise OR 90-minute Twilight Cruise*
- Brooklyn Full Day Bike Rental
- Clipper City Tall Ship
- NY Water Taxi 1-day Hop-On Hop-Off Pass
- SHARK Speedboat Thrill Ride*
- The Shearwater Classic Schooner
- Statue by Night Cruise
- Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Ferry Ticket
- Statue of Liberty Express Cruise
- Yankee Stadium: Classic Tour
- Luna Park at Coney Island: 4-hour unlimited ride wristband
- Saturday Night Live: The Exhibit
- The Hunger Games: The Exhibition
- The RIDE
- The TOUR
- American Museum of Natural History (skip-the-line entry included)
- Brooklyn Museum (plus Botanic Garden)*
- Guggenheim Museum (skip-the-line entry included)
- Intrepid Sea, Air, and Space Museum (skip-the-line entry included)
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (includes same-day admission to the Cloisters)
- Museum of Modern Art (skip-the-line entry included)
- Museum of Sex
- New York Historical Society Museum
- Whitney Museum of American Art
- 9/11 Tribute Center and Guided Tour
- Brooklyn Bridge and DUMBO Neighborhood Tour
- Brooklyn Bridge and the Hudson River Bike Tour*
- Brooklyn Bridge Bike Tour
- Central Park and the Greenway Bike Tour*
- Central Park Bike Rental
- Central Park Sightseeing Bike Tour
- Central Park Movie Tour
- Food On Foot Tours
- Gossip Girl Tour* OR Sex and the City Tour*
- Hop-On Hop-Off Downtown Tour, Brooklyn Tour, Uptown Treasures & Harlem Tour, Multilingual Upper and Lower Manhattan Tour, Night Tour
- Inside Central Park Guided Bike Tour*
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts Guided Tour
- Madison Square Garden: All Access Tour
- New York City Bike Rentals
- New York TV and Movie Sites Tour
- Radio City Music Hall Stage Door Tour
- Rockefeller Center Tour
- Bloomingdale’s – 15% savings; when you spend $200 or more, receive a complimentary gift
- Heartland Brewery & Rotisserie, Empire State location – 20% savings on lunch or dinner
- Macy’s, Herald Square –15% savings
- Plus additional savings at area restaurants and stores!
Great value and so easy to use
This is an excellent way to gain access to all of the New York City sights, and a great savings value as well. I highly recommend it.
We purchased a pass for 10 attractions. Everything was easy except for one attraction where we had to visit an office quite a few blocks away to authorise our pass ..... can't remember which attraction this was
Overall we thought the pass great value - it 'made' us get out there and visit everything as well as having the advantage of skipping to the front of many queues. On our next cry break I will certainly visit Viator first.
So easy to use. We bought the 5 attractions pass and used it over our 5 days holidays. Would definitely recommend it
Fantastic! Great range of attractions and trips available, and much cheaper than buying direct. Had the best time on The Tour! And cycling in Central Park was just lovely.
Do be aware of booking locations being away from some actual event locations to factor in travel.
great value - hardest thing was to decide what to do first!
Great way to see NYC! Pick up was convenient and quick. We picked the 3 sites/activities and we're well satisfied with our choices: Empire State Building, Guggenheim Museum and Metropolitan Museum of Art. Just wish we had more time in New York. The NYC Explorer Pass was a great deal!
Easy way to see 3 sights and prepay in Cdn
We did Empire State, Circle Line Cruise and 4 hour Central Park bike tours
Picked up pass at Madame Tussads.
This pass was great. We did the 10 attractions which we filled up easily there are so many things to choose from. The places for each attraction were very easy to find as you get a booklet with all tours and information. Would definitely recommend to anyone traveling to New York