- 5.5-hour fall foliage lunch cruise in New York City
- Admire the beauty of NYC in the fall aboard a comfortable yacht
- Cruise through the serene Lower Hudson River Valley to the Palisades
- See a vibrant array of autumn colors among the birch trees, maple trees, tulip trees and flowering dogwood trees
- Enjoy a selection of sandwiches, wraps, salads and desserts, plus soda, hot cider and water
- Cruise runs for three days only, so book now to celebrate the changing of the seasons in NYC!
What You Can Expect
Sit back and relax as you cruise through the serene Lower Hudson River Valley to the Palisades and admire the trees bursting with red, orange, green, brown and yellow leaves – a stunning display of nature swinging into fall. You’ll see a spectacular array of red maple trees, yellow birch trees, tulip trees and flowering dogwood trees, among others.
Pass numerous famous historic sites and landmarks such as Grant’s Tomb, the Little Red Lighthouse, Bear Mountain Bridge, Sleepy Hollow and George Washington Bridge, all set against gorgeous autumn colors as diverse as the people of New York.
During your scenic, relaxing 5.5-hour cruise, sip hot cider and enjoy lunch including sandwiches, wraps, salads and desserts. You’ll return to the South Street Seaport in the early evening.