- New York City sightseeing tour, with three itineraries to choose from
- Travel through Lower Manhattan, Midtown Manhattan and Upper Manhattan by air-conditioned coach
- See famous sites such as Times Square, Fifth Avenue, Central Park, Madison Square Garden and Greenwich Village
- Explore some sites by foot with your guide for a more in-depth experience (if option selected)
- Enjoy a 1-hour New York Harbor cruise to admire the city skyline and Statue of Liberty (if option selected)
- 8.5-hour tour includes lunch in Little Italy and admission to the Top of the Rock Observation Deck
Recent Photos of This Tour
- St John the DivinePhoto by: Anonymous
- Grants Tomb 2015Photo by: Barbara C
- 9/11 MemorialPhoto by: VAI KEI L
- What a city...!Photo by: VAI KEI L
- Central Park, NYPhoto by: VAI KEI L
- September 11 Memorial collagePhoto by: Jess G
Philippines, 12 2014
- lovely photoPhoto by: larry m
- Boat tourPhoto by: Paul L
United States of America, 12 2014
- See the Lady herselfPhoto by: Marsey
- Part of our 6 hour luxury ...Photo by: Marsey
- Our Group at 9-11 memorialPhoto by: j.stapleton
- Strawberry FieldsPhoto by: jillaharrison
- David at 9/11 memorialPhoto by: jillaharrison
- Ferry Tour of New YorkPhoto by: zean
- New Youk City SkylinePhoto by: Irma M
- NYC TourPhoto by: Jaenette C
- South Street SeaportPhoto by: Patricia A D
- A must do Tour even if you ...Photo by: Marco H
- beautiful photos from the ...Photo by: amy63
- On The BoatPhoto by: Andrea D
What You Can Expect
Nice route. For NYC beginners, this tour is highly recommended. Our guide Serge provided excellent guidance and tips for the city.
This was a great tour, I suppose we were spoils as there were only 4 of us with the guide as we went to nyc just at the end of the big storm. As a result we really covered some ground. The guide must go home with a sore throat as he never paused for breath. He gave us so much information we just never would have got if we had done this on our own - not that we would have managed it on our own. Hop on hop off are ok but my recommendation would definatley be book this tour on your first day and then you really have a great idea of where you want to explore further
Great trip with a really enthusiastic tour guide. The voucher exchange was a bit long-winded, but we got off on time and had a great and full day. We took the tour at the start of our short break and it was really useful for helping to subsequently get our bearings. Well worth doing in our opinion.
sergio was excellent-if they can go to lower east sided east harlem next time
Great tour with fun and informative tour guide. We took the 6 1/2 hour tour and it was perfect. We would highly recommend this tour if you want to see lots of NYC in one day.
Very small group in a comfortable minibus. Both guide and driver Rafaela and Mr. Jackman was very good and professional. Very informative tour guide who is constantly telling us about New York City.
Brilliant guide, covered all of the basic New York sights. Boat trip good too. Thoroughly recommend
First time in New York/ This is a tour that one should experience. This will take you to the highlights of Manhattan. Very informative and our tour guide is fun and very knowledgeable.
This was an excellent tour. Our guide, Serge has a great knowledge of New York. My Wife and I could not have seen as much as we did, doing this on our own. The visit to the 9/11 memorial was quite emotional,the trip around the harbour and the Statue of Liberty was very good. We had a lovely lunch in Little Italy. Last,but not least, thanks to our coach driver Robert.
This was a wonderful tour and the Guide was friendly and extremely knowledgable.