- New York City sightseeing tour, with three itineraries to choose from
- Travel through Lower Manhattan, Midtown Manhattan and Upper Manhattan by air-conditioned coach
- See famous sites such as Times Square, Fifth Avenue, Central Park, Madison Square Garden and Greenwich Village
- Explore some sites by foot with your guide for a more in-depth experience (if option selected)
- Enjoy a 1-hour New York Harbor cruise to admire the city skyline and Statue of Liberty (if option selected)
- 8.5-hour tour includes lunch in Little Italy and admission to the Top of the Rock Observation Deck
Recent Photos of This Tour
- St John the DivinePhoto by: Anonymous
- Grants Tomb 2015Photo by: Barbara C
- 9/11 MemorialPhoto by: VAI KEI L
- What a city...!Photo by: VAI KEI L
- Central Park, NYPhoto by: VAI KEI L
- September 11 Memorial collagePhoto by: Jess G
Philippines, 12 2014
- lovely photoPhoto by: larry m
- Boat tourPhoto by: Paul L
United States of America, 12 2014
- See the Lady herselfPhoto by: Marsey
- Part of our 6 hour luxury ...Photo by: Marsey
- Our Group at 9-11 memorialPhoto by: j.stapleton
- Strawberry FieldsPhoto by: jillaharrison
- David at 9/11 memorialPhoto by: jillaharrison
- Ferry Tour of New YorkPhoto by: zean
- New Youk City SkylinePhoto by: Irma M
- NYC TourPhoto by: Jaenette C
- South Street SeaportPhoto by: Patricia A D
- A must do Tour even if you ...Photo by: Marco H
- beautiful photos from the ...Photo by: amy63
- On The BoatPhoto by: Andrea D
What You Can Expect
Very small group in a comfortable minibus. Both guide and driver Rafaela and Mr. Jackman was very good and professional. Very informative tour guide who is constantly telling us about New York City.
Brilliant guide, covered all of the basic New York sights. Boat trip good too. Thoroughly recommend
First time in New York/ This is a tour that one should experience. This will take you to the highlights of Manhattan. Very informative and our tour guide is fun and very knowledgeable.
This was an excellent tour. Our guide, Serge has a great knowledge of New York. My Wife and I could not have seen as much as we did, doing this on our own. The visit to the 9/11 memorial was quite emotional,the trip around the harbour and the Statue of Liberty was very good. We had a lovely lunch in Little Italy. Last,but not least, thanks to our coach driver Robert.
This was a wonderful tour and the Guide was friendly and extremely knowledgable.
An excellent 6 hour tour. Very informative guide. All the top attractions were covered along with an excellent lunch in little Italy and a river cruise.
The tour was awesome, the driver and the guide were wonderful.
The tour was great, and the guide made it special. We were never rushed, had a wonderful lunch in Little Italy, Grants tomb, Top of the Rock, 911, the ferry ride was awesome with the NYC skyline. Everything was the best!!!!
Our tour guide, David, was amazing. His knowledge, overall, was superb, not just of things New York City, but in general. What a memory he has! We loved seeing the city and hearing his narration. The Italian restaurant food was so-so, not a great choice. I definitely would recommend this tour we were on the 8.5 hr one.
Red Deborah is à perfekt guide. It was an excellent tour. Thank's you.
Doc from Sweden