- New York City sightseeing tour, with three itineraries to choose from
- Travel through Lower Manhattan, Midtown Manhattan and Upper Manhattan by climate-controlled minibus
- Small group ensures personal service
- See famous sites such as Times Square, Fifth Avenue, Central Park, Madison Square Garden and Greenwich Village
- Explore some sites by foot with your guide for a more in-depth experience (if option selected)
- 8-hour tour includes lunch in Little Italy and admission to the Top of the Rock Observation Deck
Recent Photos of This Tour
- St John the DivinePhoto by: Anonymous
- Another photo from the back ...Photo by: Ken
- A view from the back of the ...Photo by: Ken
- Grants Tomb 2015Photo by: Barbara C
- 9/11 MemorialPhoto by: Adolphus
Hong Kong, 08 2015
- What a city...!Photo by: Adolphus
Hong Kong, 08 2015
- Central Park, NYPhoto by: Adolphus
Hong Kong, 08 2015
- September 11 Memorial collagePhoto by: Jess G
Philippines, 12 2014
- lovely photoPhoto by: larry m
- Boat tourPhoto by: Paul L
United States of America, 12 2014
- See the Lady herselfPhoto by: Marsey
- Part of our 6 hour luxury ...Photo by: Marsey
- Our Group at 9-11 memorialPhoto by: j.stapleton
- Strawberry FieldsPhoto by: jillaharrison
- David at 9/11 memorialPhoto by: jillaharrison
- Ferry Tour of New YorkPhoto by: zean
- New Youk City SkylinePhoto by: Irma M
- NYC TourPhoto by: Jaenette C
- South Street SeaportPhoto by: Patricia A D
- A must do Tour even if you ...Photo by: Marco H
What You Can Expect
When booking, you have three tour options; see the Itinerary for details on each. The 4-hour tour is entirely on the bus, while the 6-hour tour includes stops to walk around at destinations like South Street Seaport and One World Trade Center, plus a 1-hour harbor cruise for Statue of Liberty photo ops. The 8-hour tour includes an additional treat—admission to Top of the Rock Observation Deck. The 6- and 8-hour tours also include lunch at one of Little Italy’s oldest restaurants, Grotta Azzura.
6-hour tour and cruise:On the 6-hour tour, you’ll follow the same itinerary as the 4-hour tour, plus you’ll hop off to take guided walks around Wall Street, the South Street Seaport, Grant's Tomb, Rockefeller Center, Little Italy and One World Trade Center, giving you a more intimate, in-depth sightseeing experience.
Stop for an authentic lunch in Little Italy at one of the neighborhood's oldest restaurants, Grotta Azzura, before taking a scenic 1-hour sightseeing cruise on New York Harbor, offering an unparalleled perspective of the stunning New York City skyline and the Statue of Liberty.
8-hour tour, cruise and observation deck: Departing from Midtown Manhattan, travel by van through Times Square, Madison Square Garden, Greenwich Village and SoHo, and take guided walks around Wall Street, the South Street Seaport, Grant's Tomb, Rockefeller Center, Little Italy and One World Trade Center with your guide.
At Battery Park, board your 1-hour New York Harbor cruise, affording you awesome views of the city skyline. Snap an up-close photo of the Statue of Liberty!
Back on land, head to Grotta Azzurra, one of New York's famous and oldest Italian restaurants in the heart of Little Italy. This was a favorite of Frank Sinatra! Enjoy a traditional Italian lunch here with your fellow travelers. From here, drive to Central Park and see famous St John the Divine Cathedral before continuing through Harlem and along Museum Mile and the renowned Fifth Avenue shopping street.
Arriving at Rockefeller Center, hop in the elevator and ascend 70 stories in less than 60 seconds to reach the Top of the Rock Observation Deck, where you’ll be treated to unbelievable panoramic views of bustling New York City below.
This tour was amazing!
We had a great time! We would never be able to see so much on our own.
Great! Serge was knowledgeable and had humor
Serge and Robert, the driver, gave us an exceptional tour of New York City. There was actually too much to see in even an 8-hour tour but that's New York. Noteworthy were the tour of 1 World Trade Center and the Memorial recommend a visit to the museum as a separate event, the harbor cruise, and the Top of the Rock. Good time.
Serge was a great tour director and helped us have a very pleasant day. Jack the driver was also very personable-- five stars
Our tour guide was David. He was very informative and knowledgable he took us around 9/11 site explaining events which I know not all guides did. Big thank you to David for a wonderful day.
A perfect way to explore NYC in 1 day..
Excellent tour of the city. Would do again and highly recommend. Thank you!!
Very good, got to see and learn about things we wouldn't have without the tour. There are many different areas and atmospheres in New York and this tour showed many of them. Especially enjoyed lunch in Little Italy and our guide's sense of humour David.
Ray our guide was over the top.. knowledgable and entertaining...it was simply the best tour I have ever taken!!