- New York City sightseeing tour, with three itineraries to choose from
- Travel through Lower Manhattan, Midtown Manhattan and Upper Manhattan by climate-controlled minibus
- Small group ensures personal service
- See famous sites such as Times Square, Fifth Avenue, Central Park, Madison Square Garden and Greenwich Village
- Explore some sites by foot with your guide for a more in-depth experience (if option selected)
- 8-hour tour includes lunch in Little Italy and admission to the Top of the Rock Observation Deck
Recent Photos of This Tour
- St John the DivinePhoto by: Anonymous
- Grants Tomb 2015Photo by: Barbara C
- 9/11 MemorialPhoto by: VAI KEI L
- What a city...!Photo by: VAI KEI L
- Central Park, NYPhoto by: VAI KEI L
- September 11 Memorial collagePhoto by: Jess G
Philippines, 12 2014
- lovely photoPhoto by: larry m
- Boat tourPhoto by: Paul L
United States of America, 12 2014
- See the Lady herselfPhoto by: Marsey
- Part of our 6 hour luxury ...Photo by: Marsey
- Our Group at 9-11 memorialPhoto by: j.stapleton
- Strawberry FieldsPhoto by: jillaharrison
- David at 9/11 memorialPhoto by: jillaharrison
- Ferry Tour of New YorkPhoto by: zean
- New Youk City SkylinePhoto by: Irma M
- NYC TourPhoto by: Jaenette C
- South Street SeaportPhoto by: Patricia A D
- A must do Tour even if you ...Photo by: Marco H
- beautiful photos from the ...Photo by: amy63
- On The BoatPhoto by: Andrea D
What You Can Expect
When booking, you have three tour options; see the Itinerary for details on each. The 4-hour tour is entirely on the bus, while the 6-hour tour includes stops to walk around at destinations like South Street Seaport and One World Trade Center, plus a 1-hour harbor cruise for Statue of Liberty photo ops. The 8-hour tour includes an additional treat—admission to Top of the Rock Observation Deck. The 6- and 8-hour tours also include lunch at one of Little Italy’s oldest restaurants, Grotta Azzura.
6-hour tour and cruise:On the 6-hour tour, you’ll follow the same itinerary as the 4-hour tour, plus you’ll hop off to take guided walks around Wall Street, the South Street Seaport, Grant's Tomb, Rockefeller Center, Little Italy and One World Trade Center, giving you a more intimate, in-depth sightseeing experience.
Stop for an authentic lunch in Little Italy at one of the neighborhood's oldest restaurants, Grotta Azzura, before taking a scenic 1-hour sightseeing cruise on New York Harbor, offering an unparalleled perspective of the stunning New York City skyline and the Statue of Liberty.
8-hour tour, cruise and observation deck: Departing from Midtown Manhattan, travel by van through Times Square, Madison Square Garden, Greenwich Village and SoHo, and take guided walks around Wall Street, the South Street Seaport, Grant's Tomb, Rockefeller Center, Little Italy and One World Trade Center with your guide.
At Battery Park, board your 1-hour New York Harbor cruise, affording you awesome views of the city skyline. Snap an up-close photo of the Statue of Liberty!
Back on land, head to Grotta Azzurra, one of New York's famous and oldest Italian restaurants in the heart of Little Italy. This was a favorite of Frank Sinatra! Enjoy a traditional Italian lunch here with your fellow travelers. From here, drive to Central Park and see famous St John the Divine Cathedral before continuing through Harlem and along Museum Mile and the renowned Fifth Avenue shopping street.
Arriving at Rockefeller Center, hop in the elevator and ascend 70 stories in less than 60 seconds to reach the Top of the Rock Observation Deck, where you’ll be treated to unbelievable panoramic views of bustling New York City below.
The tour was great, Serge was our tour guide and we could not have asked for a better one. He was fun and knew so much about the city. The bus was the perfect size keeping the tour group small so we kept.a good pace. I took my parents on the 8 hour tour and they had a great time.
My family did the 8 hour tour. Our guide, Dave the harmonica player, was very knowledgable and took good care of us. Lunch in Little Italy was ok. Overall, a very good way to see a lot of the city in 1 day. Would highly recommend.
Brilliant tour. Perfect for seeing and experiencing New Youk in a day.
Fantastic tour seeing New York in a nutshell. Very knowledgeable tour guide.
Serge was our guide and Robert was our driver. Both were excellent.
Serge was interesting and informative and Robert's driving was superb.
We enjoyed the trip and your mini bus was very comfortable.
We would use you again recommend your company..
Regards Margaret Kennedy
Great way to get a feel for NYC. Our first time there. Enjoyed the 8 hour tour very much.
Lovely tour guide. Good tour. Lovely lunch. Tour took an hour longer so was 7 hours.
Excellent tour. David th btour guide is very good in what he does and the bus drivervwas very curtious, assisting passesngers in and out of the minibus at stops.
We enjoyed this tour very much, Serge was our tour guide. He was very knowledgeable and we had a great day. Robert, our driver, did a great job getting us around NYC. Lunch in Little Italy was very good and had dessert across from the road, yummy,yummy.
Excellent day, the guide serge was brilliant would recommend the 8hr day trip as 5 Alan king 10/3/2016