Recent Photos of This Tour
manhattanPhoto by: Maureen S
Central ParkPhoto by: Lynn R
Bus tourPhoto by: Lynn R
Ferry tripPhoto by: Lynn R
View of Empire State at nightPhoto by: Lynn R
Just singing in the rainPhoto by: duckercheryl
90-minute Harbor cruisePhoto by: SUSAN M
ManhattanPhoto by: Orella
ManhattanPhoto by: Orella
times squarePhoto by: MICHAEL G
Top of the RockPhoto by: Malgorzata k
vieuw from busPhoto by: Tomkristina
Statute of LibertyPhoto by: Pradip G
Statue of LibertyPhoto by: Brandy M
Queensboro BridgePhoto by: Brandy M
Rockefeller Christmas TreePhoto by: Brandy M
Central ParkPhoto by: Brandy M
and quot;Top of the Rock and ...Photo by: Brandy M
Top of the RockPhoto by: Brandy M
Top views from Top of the ...Photo by: jeremy s
What You Can Expect
- Downtown Tour: View the most famous neighborhoods and attractions like Times Square, Madison Square Garden, Empire State Building, SoHo, Little Italy, Wall Street, Financial District, Lower East Side, United Nations, Rockefeller Center, Carnegie Hall and more.
- Uptown and Harlem Tour: Views of Fifth Avenue, Museum Mile, The Dakota, Lincoln Center, Time Warner Center, Central Park, Metropolitan Museum of Art, The Guggenheim, Apollo Theater, Museum of Natural History, Museum of Modern Art and Harlem Market.
- Brooklyn Tour: Drive through trendy and historic neighborhoods with views of the Brooklyn Bridge. Pass the oasis of calm at Prospect Park, see stately mansions as well as the grand arches at Grand Army Plaza.
- Night Tour: Enjoy breathtaking views of the glittering Manhattan skyline and the Brooklyn Bridge lit against the night sky. Also make a stop at historic Fulton Ferry.
- Hop-on Hop-off Ferry: Enjoy a day of hop-on hop-off privileges aboard a harbor ferry. Frequent departures from 10am to 3pm, this convenient ferry has three stops at World Financial District, Pier 11 and Dumbo.
- Museum of the City of New York: Embrace the past and future of NYC and celebrate the city's cultural diversity.
- Theater District - 8th Avenue between 49th and 50th Streets
- Carnegie Hall - 7th Avenue between 56th and 57th Streets
- NYC & Company Visitor Center - 7th Avenue and 51th Street
- Times Square -7th Avenue between 46th and 47th Streets
- Times Square - 7th Avenue between 41st and 42nd Streets
- Macy's - 34th Street between 7th and 8th Avenues
- Empire State Building - 34th Street between 5th and 6th Avenues
- Flatiron District - 5th Avenue between 22nd and 23rd Streets
- Union Square/Ladies Mile - 14th Street between 5th and 6th Avenues
- Greenwich Village 2 - Bleecker Street between Carmine Street and 6th Avenue South
- SoHo - Broadway between Spring and Broome Streets
- Chinatown/Little Italy - Broadway between Lispenard and Walker Streets
- St Paul's Chapel - Broadway between Vesey and Fulton Streets
- Battery Park/Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Ferry
- Bridge and Pearl Streets Exchange
- South Street Seaport - South and Fulton Streets
- Lower East Side/Chinatown - Pike Street between Madison and Henry Streets
- East Village - 1st Avenue between St Marks Place and 9th Street
- Kip's Bay - 1st Avenue between 34th and 35th Streets
- United Nations - 1st Avenue between 44th and 45th Streets
- Waldorf Astoria Hotel - 49th Street between Lexington and Park Avenues
- Rockefeller Center - 49th Street between 5th and 6th Avenues
- Times Square: 49th street between 7th Avenue and Broadway
Stops on the Uptown Treasure and Harlem Tour include:
- Plaza Hotel/Central Park - Central Park South between 5th and 6th Avenue
- Columbus Circle/Time Warner Center
- NYC & Company Visitors Info Center - 7th Avenue between 52nd and 53rd Streets
- Midtown Manhattan - Broadway between 49th and 50th Streets
- Times Square South - 8th Avenue between 42nd and 43rd Streets
- Theatre District South - 8th Avenue between 45th and 46th Streets
- Theatre District North - 8th Avenue between 49th and 50th Streets
- Lincoln Center - Broadway and West 63rd Street
- Central Park/Strawberry Fields - Central Park West and 72nd Street
- American Museum of Natural History
- Cathedral of St John the Divine - Amsterdam Avenue and 112th Street
- Apollo Theatre/Harlem - 125th Street between Frederick Douglass and Adam Clayton Powell Jr Boulevard
- Big Apple Jazz Center - Adam Clayton Powell Jr Boulevard between 131st and 132nd Streets
- Schomburg Center - Lenox Avenue (Malcolm X Boulevard) and 135th Street
- Harlem Market/Shopping - 116th Street between Malcolm X Boulevard and 5th Avenue
- Museum of the City of New York/Conservatory Gardens/El Museo del Barrio - 5th Avenue and 103rd Street
- Guggenheim and Jewish Museums - 5th and 90th Streets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art - 5th Avenue and 83rd Street
- Frick Collection/Whitney Museum/Central Park - 5th Avenue and 72nd Street
- Central Park Zoo - 5th Avenue and 66th Street
This double-decker bus tour of Brooklyn takes you through trendy and historic neighborhoods offering you unforgettable views of the famous Brooklyn Bridge along the way. Pass the wonderful oasis of calm within the chaotic city, Prospect Park, and see stately mansions as well as one of the first vehicular parkways built in the US with its triumphant entrance way, the grandest of arches at Grand Army Plaza.
Brooklyn is not just about monuments and museums, it is a borough of people from all walks of life. See the diversity of America's first suburb as the you become acquainted with the place one in seven Americans can find a connection to. This is a continuous tour, no stops are made.
New York's only double-decker night tour where you stop at the historic Brooklyn Fulton Ferry Landing for a photo opportunity and breathtaking views of the glittering necklace of the Manhattan Skyline. Enjoy nighttime views and ambiance of Times Square, Empire State Building, Greenwich Village, SoHo, Manhattan Bridge, Brooklyn Bridge and Lower East Side.
Hop-on hop-off Ferry
Enjoy a day of hop-on hop-off privileges aboard a harbor ferry. Frequent departures from 10am to 3pm, this convenient ferry has three stops at World Financial District, Pier 11 and Dumbo.
From the World Financial Center stop, find easy access to numerous attractions including Wall Street, Brookfield Place, Museum of Jewish Heritage and the 9/11 Memorial and Museum (not included). At Pier 11, explore Lower Manhattan's waterfront including South Street Seaport and the Vietnam Veterans Plaza. From down under Manhattan Bridge Overpass, more commonly known as DUMBO, stroll along the Brooklyn Heights Promenade with its spectacular views of Manhattan, take a ride on on an antique carousel in the Brooklyn Bridge Park (not included) or dine at one of the area's delicious dining options such as The River Café or Grimaldi's.
Liberty Island Ferry
Ferry ticket to the Statue of Liberty National Monument. Ellis Island is open however, due to damages from Hurricane Sandy, it some attractions may remain closed. Does not include Monument or Crown access.
Museum of the City of New York
The Museum of the City of New York embraces the past, present and future of New York City and celebrates the city's cultural diversity. It does so through its rich collections, a lively schedule of exhibitions and an array of programs for adults and children. The Museum is dedicated to fostering an understanding of New York's evolution from its origins as a settlement of a few hundred Europeans, Africans and Native Americans to its present status as one of the world's largest and most important cities.
Top of the Rock Observation Deck
Is your New York bold? Is it brilliant? Is it tranquil? Is it peaceful? Discover New York in all its forms from 70 stories up at Top of the Rock Observation Deck. Dazzling multimedia history exhibits are a feast for the eyes and stimulate the minds of all ages. Then there's the view--the city's only crystal-clear, 360-degree experience of New York.
Empire State Building Observatory
New York's famous Empire State Building, a New York City Landmark and a National Historic Landmark, soars more than a quarter of a mile into the atmosphere above the heart of Manhattan. Located on the 86th floor, 1,050 feet (320 meters) above the city's bustling streets, the Observatory offers panoramic views from within a glass enclosed pavilion and from the surrounding open-air promenade.
This tour was amazing!
We highly recommend this tour, it was fantastic with very good guides who knew New York very well. We did the top of the rock, top tip, collect your ticket and book a slot at busy periods. We also did the night tour, the harbour cruise and the ellis island statue of liberty tour, all very very good. top tip for statue of liberty, if you want to go up the statue you must prebook, and we were told you need to prebook a few weeks in advance. We used the hop on hop off bus to get around also. Very good value, good guides, and a great way to see new York in 72 hours.