Upgrade from the 24-hour ticket to the 48-hour ticket and save a minimum of 38%; upgrade to the 72-hour ticket or New York Freestyle Package and save almost 60%! The longer the ticket duration, the more you will save - plus you benefit from four loops for the price of one. BOOK NOW!
Choose the Downtown Loop for a 24-hour ticket covering Lower Manhattan or upgrade to a 48-or-72-hour All Loops ticket to include Harlem, Brooklyn and a Night Tour to make the most of your time in New York. For more value, opt for the Freestyle New York Package and benefit from a 72-hour All Loops ticket plus 3 additional cruise, attraction, meal and museum options including the Empire State Building, Guggenheim Museum and Madame Tussauds. Or go VIP All-Access to skip the lines at bus stops and enjoy more frequency.
- Hop-on-hop-off sightseeing tour of New York by double-decker bus
- Tour New York at your own pace
- Choose Downtown Loop for a snapshot of the Lower Manhattan sights
- Upgrade to the All Loops Tour and choose from 4 different loops covering Downtown, Brooklyn, Harlem and New York City at night!
- Opt for New York Freestyle Package and enjoy a 72-hour All Loops Tour plus 3 additional options including cruises, attractions, meals, and museums.
- Freestyle option includes guided tour of UN Building, Lincoln Center Tour and the Guggenheim Museum
- Skip the crowds and enjoy better bus frequency with the VIP All-Access Pass 48-Hour Pass
- Live commentary from local knowledgeable guide onboard
- Buses run every 10-30 minutes
Recent Photos of this Tour
Times Square, NYCPhoto by: Chris T
Australia, 07 2011
Colorful Times Square cornerPhoto by: Joyce P
USA, 09 2008
The Chrysler BuildingPhoto by: William John H
United Kingdom, 09 2008
TIME SQUAREPhoto by: Francoise D
Sie ist die Beste!Photo by: Beate Maria W
Sur Times Square depuis le busPhoto by: Succo D
TIME SQUAREPhoto by: Eliete R
TIME SQUAREPhoto by: Eliete R
Manhattan skylinePhoto by: Stefano R
Time SquarePhoto by: Franciscus S
1Photo by: JOZSEF M
en bus descubierto desde ...Photo by: mjsanzseptien
NYC skyscrapersPhoto by: Guergana T
Cold but fun.Photo by: Christine L
Most interesting guidePhoto by: Anne K
Australia, 01 2013
American Museum of Natural ...Photo by: Angel P
Brooklin BridgePhoto by: Angel P
Top of the RockPhoto by: Jan
The BronxPhoto by: Jan
Washington Square ParkPhoto by: Jan
What You Can Expect
24-hour Downtown Loop Bus Tour (full loop duration without stops: approximately 2 hours)
Stops include Empire State Building, Greenwich Village, SoHo, Little Italy, Chinatown, Financial District, Battery Park, South Street Seaport, Times Square, Rockefeller Plaza, Radio City Music Hall, United Nations, 42nd Street, St. Patrick's Cathedral
48 and 72-hour All Loops Bus Tour
Includes Downtown Loop Tour and the following loops:
Uptown Loop (2 hours, full loop duration without stops)
Stops include Central Park, Fifth Avenue, Lincoln Center, American Museum of Natural History, Cathedral of St. John the Divine, Grant's Tomb, Apollo Theater, Harlem Market, The Museum Mile, Guggenheim and the Metropolitan Museum.
Brooklyn Loop (2 hours, full loop duration without stops)
See the Botanic Garden, Brooklyn Museum of Art, Antique Furniture District, Fulton Mall, Brooklyn Museum and much more. Choose from 8 stops to hop on and hop off with pickup every 30 minutes.
Night Tour (2.5 hours, not hop-on hop-off)
View over 20 sites from Central Park, Times Square, Empire State Building to Greenwich Village, SoHo, Chinatown and Little Italy. See the glittering lights of the city that never sleeps!
During the holiday season, the Holiday Lights Tour replaces the Night Tour focuses on Midtown to highlight the best holiday decorations, including department store windows.
Freestyle New York Package (view full list in itinerary section below).
Includes 72-hour All Loops Tour plus a total of 3 cruises, attractions, dining, and museums while in New York City. See itinerary section below for a complete list of options including the Empire State Building, UN Building, Guggenheim Museum and the ferry to the Statue of Liberty.
VIP All-Access 48-hour Pass
Includes 48-hour All Loops tour with the added benefit of skip the line at over 20 select stops and ability to ride both red and blue buses for greater flexibility.
You may choose a total of 3 of the following cruises, attractions, dining, museums, and fun items while in New York City:
- City Sightseeing Cruises
- Ferry to the Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island
- Empire State Building Observatory
- Intrepid Sea-Air-Space Museum
- Madame Tussaud's All Access Pass
- CSI: The Experience
- The Radio City Music Hall Behind the Scenes Tour
- Ripley's Believe It or Not
- Rockefeller Center Tour
- New York Skyride
- Top of the Rock Observation Decks
- Lincoln Center Tour
- Dialog in the Dark
- Lunch at Grotta Azzurra
- Lunch at Bella Napoli
- Any Bowl of Soup from the Original SoupMan
- Cloisters Museum
- Guggenheim Museum
- Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Museum of the City of New York
- South Street Seaport Museum
- The American Museum of Natural History
- Tribute WTC Visitors Center