Choose the Downtown Loop for a 24-hour ticket covering Lower Manhattan or upgrade to a 48-or-72-hour All Loops ticket to include Harlem, Brooklyn and a Night Tour to make the most of your time in New York. For more value, opt for the Freestyle New York Package and benefit from a 72-hour All Loops ticket plus 3 additional cruise, attraction, meal and museum options including the Empire State Building, Guggenheim Museum and Madame Tussauds. Or go VIP All-Access to skip the lines at bus stops and enjoy more frequency.
- Hop-on-hop-off sightseeing tour of New York by double-decker bus
- Tour New York at your own pace
- Choose Downtown Loop for a snapshot of the Lower Manhattan sights
- Upgrade to the All Loops Tour and choose from 4 different loops covering Downtown, Brooklyn, Harlem and New York City at night!
- Opt for New York Freestyle Package and enjoy a 72-hour All Loops Tour plus 3 additional options including cruises, attractions, meals, and museums.
- Freestyle options includes attractions and tours like the Empire State Building, the Intrepid Sea-Air-Space Museum and the Radio City Stage Door Tour
- Skip the crowds and enjoy better bus frequency with the VIP All-Access Pass 48-Hour Pass
- Live commentary from local knowledgeable guide onboard
- Buses run every 10-30 minutes
Recent Photos of This Tour
Times Square, NYCPhoto by: Chris T
Australia, 07 2011
Colorful Times Square cornerPhoto by: Joyce P
USA, 09 2008
The Chrysler BuildingPhoto by: William John H
United Kingdom, 09 2008
Central Park ViewPhoto by: tcotterman
Time square NYPhoto by: famillychato9
Skyline vue du busPhoto by: famillychato9
UpdownPhoto by: valerie h
Regen im BusPhoto by: Berthold N
Regenkleidung im BusPhoto by: Berthold N
Family on the busPhoto by: PRAKASH A
Time Square morning viewPhoto by: Chung Hui
Thank God I brought my winter ...Photo by: MICHAEL P
TIME SQUAREPhoto by: Francoise D
Sie ist die Beste!Photo by: Beate Maria W
Sur Times Square depuis le busPhoto by: Succo D
TIME SQUAREPhoto by: Eliete R
TIME SQUAREPhoto by: Eliete R
Manhattan skylinePhoto by: Stefano R
Time SquarePhoto by: Franciscus S
1Photo by: JOZSEF M
What You Can Expect
24-hour Downtown Loop Bus Tour (full loop duration without stops: approximately 2 hours)
Stops include Empire State Building, Greenwich Village, SoHo, Little Italy, Chinatown, Financial District, Battery Park, South Street Seaport, Times Square, Rockefeller Plaza, Radio City Music Hall, 42nd Street, St. Patrick's Cathedral
48 and 72-hour All Loops Bus Tour
Includes Downtown Loop Tour and the following loops:
Uptown Loop (2 hours, full loop duration without stops)
Stops include Central Park, Fifth Avenue, Lincoln Center, American Museum of Natural History, Cathedral of St. John the Divine, Grant's Tomb, Apollo Theater, Harlem Market, The Museum Mile, Guggenheim and the Metropolitan Museum.
Brooklyn Loop (2 hours, full loop duration without stops)
See the Botanic Garden, Brooklyn Museum of Art, Antique Furniture District, Fulton Mall, Brooklyn Museum and much more. Choose from 8 stops to hop on and hop off with pickup every 30 minutes.
Night Tour (2.5 hours, not hop-on hop-off)
View over 20 sites from Central Park, Times Square, Empire State Building to Greenwich Village, SoHo, Chinatown and Little Italy. See the glittering lights of the city that never sleeps!
During the holiday season, the Holiday Lights Tour replaces the Night Tour focuses on Midtown to highlight the best holiday decorations, including department store windows.
Freestyle New York Package (view full list in itinerary section below).
Includes 72-hour All Loops Tour plus a total of 3 cruises, attractions, dining, and museums while in New York City. See itinerary section below for a complete list of options including the Empire State Building, Guggenheim Museum and the ferry to the Statue of Liberty.
VIP All-Access 48-hour Pass
Includes 48-hour All Loops tour with the added benefit of skip the line at over 20 select stops and ability to ride both red and blue buses for greater flexibility.
You may choose a total of 3 of the following cruises, attractions, dining, museums, and fun items while in New York City:
- City Sightseeing Cruises
- Ferry to the Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island
- Empire State Building Observatory
- Madame Tussaud's All Access Pass
- Ripley's Believe It or Not
- Top of the Rock Observation Decks
- Lincoln Center Tour
- The Radio City Stage Door Tour
- Rockefeller Center Tour
- Walking Tours Audio Guide (good compliment to the hop-on hop-off double-decker bus tours). Includes: World Trade Center Site, Financial District, Central Park, Chinatown, Little Italy, Flatiron Building, Madison Square Park, 9/11 Tribute Center
- Lunch at Grotta Azzurra (Little Italy)
- Lunch at Bella Napoli (near the Empire State Building)
- Lunch at Buca di Beppo
- The Original SoupMan (259 W 55th Street)
- Lunch at Earl of Sandwich (Near Radio City)
- Lunch at Planet Hollywood International
- Perfect Picnic in Battery or Central Park (call before 10am to schedule fresh delivery)
- Lunch or Dinner at Copper Chimney Indian Restaurant (near the Empire State Building)
- Blue Planet Grill Restaurant (next to 9/11 Memorial)
- Breakfast or Lunch at Applebee's (42nd Street and 50th Street)
- American Museum of Natural History
- The Museum of Modern Art (MoMA)
- Cloisters Museum
- Guggenheim Museum
- Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Intrepid Sea-Air-Space Museum
- Museum of the City of New York
- Museum of Arts and Design
- The Jewish Children's Museum
This is a great way to get a feel for New York. Also includes entrance to some of the attractions. I only managed 2 - Empire State building and the Metropolitan Museum as ran out of time! I used the on off bus for 3 days and did all the lines - uptown, downtown, Brooklyn tour, Bronx tour and the night tour. Found most of the guides really amusing and interesting. It is a good way to see the main tourist attractions.
We had a great time in New York and we were able to see so much with the hop on hop off bus.
This was a great way to see New York City