- Evening guided tour of New York City by climate-controlled sprinter minibus
- Explore the High Line Park on a fully-guided walking tour
- See NYC from the water on a one-hour Manhattan Harbor cruise
- Enjoy a traditional Italian dinner at Grotta Azzurra, 3.5*-rated on Yelp and Tripadvisor
- Toast your evening with a glass of champagne under the Statue of Liberty!
- Ascend to the Top of the Rock Observation Deck for panoramic views of New York City at night
- The complete New York City evening experience!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- NYC Night On The Town TourPhoto by: Victoria D
- Festival in Little ItalyPhoto by: marijana.dj
- Manhattan HarborPhoto by: marijana.dj
- watertaxiPhoto by: SandraVink
Nederland, 05 2014
- IMG_0195Photo by: Kavi
- IMG_0180Photo by: Kavi
- IMG_0178Photo by: Kavi
- DinnerPhoto by: chaboi614
- Rockefeller Center.Photo by: chaboi614
- A beautiful night.Photo by: chaboi614
What You Can Expect
After the tour, hop back on and head to Grotta Azzurra, an old Italian restaurant in the Little Italy neighborhood. The restaurant, founded in 1908 by the Davino family, was a happening mid-century hang-out for the "Rat Pack," including Frank Sinatra, who once said it was his favorite Italian restaurant. Indulge in some Italian-American classics for dinner (see menu below).
When dinner is over, get transported to the historic South Street Seaport where you'll board a boat for a one-hour cruise. See the incredible Manhattan skyline and cruise around Lady Liberty, getting amazing views while sipping a complimentary flute of Champagne.
The night concludes with even better views: from the 70th floor of Rockefeller Center at the Top of the Rock Observation Deck. Spend some time taking in the perfect panoramic views of the City that Never Sleeps.
Choose from 9 delicious dishes below*:
1. Linguine Marinara, classic tomato sauce
2. Chicken Parmigiana, tomato sauce and mozzarella
3. Pork scallopini sautéed with butter and white wine
4. Skirt steak grilled served with onions and wild mushrooms sauce
5. Basa white filet of fish prepared oreganata style
6. Homemade sausage served with peppers and onions
7. Eggplant parmigiana, traditional preparation
8. House salad Romaine lettuce, red onions, ripe tomatoes with white vinegar
9. Insalata Mista Mesclun salad, diced tomato, red onion and balsamic vinaigrette
*Includes soft drinks (water and soda). Menu subject to change
Hands down worth the time, money. Our guide was informative, professional, Mercedes Benz bus was comfortable, walking tour was impressive (the history of the meat market district), breathtaking cruise to Liberty at sunset, ambiance at Little Italy was unique and the Top of the Rock, and #39;just rocked. and #39;
Fabulous! I wish I could remember our tour guides name as she was hilarious I know she had come at the last minute to cover for someone, she made the tour even better! We went to Grey Line Visitors Centre 30 minutes before the trip to get our tickets, there was about 30 people in total so they split us into 2 smaller groups, I think you get a much better experience this way.
We were given a tour of the High-Line and an unexpected tour of Chelsea Markets where we spotted a couple of famous faces before we boarded the ferry. We got skip-the-line boarding just as daylight was fading and got to experience sunset while on the Hudson! Our guide took photos of us in front of the Statue of Liberty and then we headed back.
In little Italy we were seated and served in record time and the meal was lovely. The Top of the Rock tickets were good for 2 days so our tour guide gave us the choice to be dropped off at our hotels on the way and use the tickets the next day if we wanted, a couple of people chose that option but we decided to continue and the night time views are truly spectacular!
Our hotel was in times square and it only took us 10 minutes to walk back. Even at 11pm you feel completely safe in the city.
Tour was great and well worth the money. I would recommend this tour to anyone.
I am usually pretty skeptical on city tours and not a big fan of large tours that are very crowded. This tour exceeded my expectations and was very well done. We had a small group a great guide and a great experience. The meal was only so so but the rest was great.
This tour was an amazing value! It gave us a great overview of the city so we knew which areas we would like to return to. The views from the harbor cruise at night were stunning. Dinner was certainly enjoyable and our guide was awesome! I would highly recommend this tour to anyone visiting New York, especially for the first time.
Great trip with very informative guides
Great experience! Our tour guide was excellent!!! Certainly recommended for first time NYC goers.
Was a very good tour. Saw a lot of the city in a short period of time. The evening cruise was wonderful and showed the statue of Liberty was spectacular at night. highly recommend thIs tour.
The tour guide, Bonnie, really made this tour the best. I spent 11 days in NYC and enjoyed several tours but this one was the best, The variety of activity, the pace, the accommodation of the van, the proximity of venues was perfect! Totally enjoyed myself seeing NYC at night.
Wow! Over the top. This night will always be one of the top nights for us in Nyc. Great tour guide-very knowledgeable and personable.