- Evening guided tour of New York City by climate-controlled coach
- Explore the High Line Park on a fully-guided walking tour
- See NYC from the water on a one-hour Manhattan Harbor cruise
- Enjoy a traditional Italian dinner at Grotta Azzurra, 3.5*-rated on Yelp and Tripadvisor
- Toast your evening with a glass of champagne under the Statue of Liberty!
- Ascend to the Top of the Rock Observation Deck for panoramic views of New York City at night
- The complete New York City evening experience!
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Next you'll be transported to dinner at Grotta Azzurra, one of New York's oldest Italian restaurants in the heart of Little Italy and 3.5*-rated on Yelp and Tripadvisor. Grotta Azzura was founded in 1908 by the Davino family and was once an evening hangout for the "Rat Pack" after Frank Sinatra named it his favorite Italian restaurant. Here you'll enjoy a traditional Italian dinner from a choice of entrees (see itinerary section below for menu details) with soft drinks included.
After dinner, you'll transfer to South Street Seaport for a one-hour cruise of Manhattan Harbor. The spectacular New York skyline is a breathtaking sight to behold and while you sail past the Statue of Liberty, toast your experience with a complimentary glass of champagne.
End the evening with impressive views from the 70th floor of Rockefeller Center at the Top of the Rock Observatory. The three floors of indoor and outdoor decks offer the perfect panoramic view of New York City at night. The perfect way to complete your night out on the town!
Choose from 9 delicious dishes below*:
1. Linguine Marinara, classic tomato sauce
2. Chicken Parmigiana, tomato sauce and mozzarella
3. Pork scallopini sautéed with butter and white wine
4. Skirt steak grilled served with onions and wild mushrooms sauce
5. Basa white filet of fish prepared oreganata style
6. Homemade sausage served with peppers and onions
7. Eggplant parmigiana, traditional preparation
8. House salad Romaine lettuce, red onions, ripe tomatoes with white vinegar
9. Insalata Mista Mesclun salad, diced tomato, red onion and balsamic vinaigrette
*Includes soft drinks (water and soda). Menu subject to change
My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed this tour with Rafaela and Mr. Peters! She shared lots of information and Mr. Peters handled the big bus like a pro!
Rafaela walked us along the High Line and ended with us visiting the Chelsea Market. Which we revisited on our own because it was such a great spot and somewhere we wouldn't have found on our own.
The tour around the Statue of Liberty was fun and the guide on the tour boat was great too!
The only part of the night that was just "ok" was the meal. Although it was good, I thought it would be a little more of a "wow" because it was a restaurant in Little Italy.
This is a great tour to start your NYC visit off with. Rafaela gives you a great overview of all the "pockets" of Manhattan so you get your bearings.
very interesting, got to see the chelsea market, which we would not have found otherwise. great to see the lights of New York from the river and food was very nice as well. well worth booking this trip