- Evening guided tour of New York City by climate-controlled coach
- Explore the High Line Park on a fully-guided walking tour
- See NYC from the water on a one-hour Manhattan Harbor cruise
- Enjoy a traditional Italian dinner at Grotta Azzurra, 3.5*-rated on Yelp and Tripadvisor
- Toast your evening with a glass of champagne under the Statue of Liberty!
- Ascend to the Top of the Rock Observation Deck for panoramic views of New York City at night
- The complete New York City evening experience!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- NYC Night On The Town TourPhoto by: Victoria D
- Festival in Little ItalyPhoto by: marijana.dj
- Manhattan HarborPhoto by: marijana.dj
- watertaxiPhoto by: SandraVink
Nederland, 05 2014
- IMG_0195Photo by: Kavi
- IMG_0180Photo by: Kavi
- IMG_0178Photo by: Kavi
- DinnerPhoto by: chaboi614
- Rockefeller Center.Photo by: chaboi614
- A beautiful night.Photo by: chaboi614
What You Can Expect
Choose from 9 delicious dishes below*:
1. Linguine Marinara, classic tomato sauce
2. Chicken Parmigiana, tomato sauce and mozzarella
3. Pork scallopini sautéed with butter and white wine
4. Skirt steak grilled served with onions and wild mushrooms sauce
5. Basa white filet of fish prepared oreganata style
6. Homemade sausage served with peppers and onions
7. Eggplant parmigiana, traditional preparation
8. House salad Romaine lettuce, red onions, ripe tomatoes with white vinegar
9. Insalata Mista Mesclun salad, diced tomato, red onion and balsamic vinaigrette
*Includes soft drinks (water and soda). Menu subject to change
This tour was an amazing value! It gave us a great overview of the city so we knew which areas we would like to return to. The views from the harbor cruise at night were stunning. Dinner was certainly enjoyable and our guide was awesome! I would highly recommend this tour to anyone visiting New York, especially for the first time.
Great trip with very informative guides
Great experience! Our tour guide was excellent!!! Certainly recommended for first time NYC goers.
Was a very good tour. Saw a lot of the city in a short period of time. The evening cruise was wonderful and showed the statue of Liberty was spectacular at night. highly recommend thIs tour.
The tour guide, Bonnie, really made this tour the best. I spent 11 days in NYC and enjoyed several tours but this one was the best, The variety of activity, the pace, the accommodation of the van, the proximity of venues was perfect! Totally enjoyed myself seeing NYC at night.
Wow! Over the top. This night will always be one of the top nights for us in Nyc. Great tour guide-very knowledgeable and personable.
Great tour! Highly recommend.
Excellent, very interesting. Everything was perfect. Bonnie, our guide, knew all about NYC and was very enthusiastic in explaining us. Excellent guide, excellent tour.
This trip was so awesome! It lasted 5 1/2 hours and included so much for 95 that we can't stop telling people about it. From touring the city by bus, walking a section of the Hi-Line, experiencing the 1 hour boat tour which included a sunset view of the city and Statue of Liberty, eating at a restaurant in Little Italy and finally viewing the city from the Top of Rock, this trip has provided us with memories that will last a very long time. Try it, you'll like it!!!
This was a great night out with a good mix of things to see and do. Our tour guide, Jorge, was funny and informative.The mini bus was brand new with comfy leather seats. Walking along the Hi Line was lovely. The views whilst on the boat trip were fantastic and also from the Top of the Rock at the end of the evening. The Italian meal wasnt bad. I would definitely recommend this trip.