- Evening guided tour of New York City by climate-controlled coach
- Explore the High Line Park on a fully-guided walking tour
- See NYC from the water on a one-hour Manhattan Harbor cruise
- Enjoy a traditional Italian dinner at Grotta Azzurra, 3.5*-rated on Yelp and Tripadvisor
- Toast your evening with a glass of champagne under the Statue of Liberty!
- Ascend to the Top of the Rock Observation Deck for panoramic views of New York City at night
- The complete New York City evening experience!
Recent Photos of This Tour
NYC Night On The Town TourPhoto by: Victoria D
Festival in Little ItalyPhoto by: marijana.dj
Manhattan HarborPhoto by: marijana.dj
watertaxiPhoto by: SandraVink
Nederland, 05 2014
IMG_0195Photo by: Kavi
IMG_0180Photo by: Kavi
IMG_0178Photo by: Kavi
DinnerPhoto by: chaboi614
Rockefeller Center.Photo by: chaboi614
A beautiful night.Photo by: chaboi614
What You Can Expect
Next you'll be transported to dinner at Grotta Azzurra, one of New York's oldest Italian restaurants in the heart of Little Italy and 3.5*-rated on Yelp and Tripadvisor. Grotta Azzura was founded in 1908 by the Davino family and was once an evening hangout for the "Rat Pack" after Frank Sinatra named it his favorite Italian restaurant. Here you'll enjoy a traditional Italian dinner from a choice of entrees (see itinerary section below for menu details) with soft drinks included.
After dinner, you'll transfer to South Street Seaport for a one-hour cruise of Manhattan Harbor. The spectacular New York skyline is a breathtaking sight to behold and while you sail past the Statue of Liberty, toast your experience with a complimentary glass of champagne.
End the evening with impressive views from the 70th floor of Rockefeller Center at the Top of the Rock Observatory. The three floors of indoor and outdoor decks offer the perfect panoramic view of New York City at night. The perfect way to complete your night out on the town!
Choose from 9 delicious dishes below*:
1. Linguine Marinara, classic tomato sauce
2. Chicken Parmigiana, tomato sauce and mozzarella
3. Pork scallopini sautéed with butter and white wine
4. Skirt steak grilled served with onions and wild mushrooms sauce
5. Basa white filet of fish prepared oreganata style
6. Homemade sausage served with peppers and onions
7. Eggplant parmigiana, traditional preparation
8. House salad Romaine lettuce, red onions, ripe tomatoes with white vinegar
9. Insalata Mista Mesclun salad, diced tomato, red onion and balsamic vinaigrette
*Includes soft drinks (water and soda). Menu subject to change
Wow! Over the top. This night will always be one of the top nights for us in Nyc. Great tour guide-very knowledgeable and personable.
Great tour! Highly recommend.
Excellent, very interesting. Everything was perfect. Bonnie, our guide, knew all about NYC and was very enthusiastic in explaining us. Excellent guide, excellent tour.
This trip was so awesome! It lasted 5 1/2 hours and included so much for 95 that we can't stop telling people about it. From touring the city by bus, walking a section of the Hi-Line, experiencing the 1 hour boat tour which included a sunset view of the city and Statue of Liberty, eating at a restaurant in Little Italy and finally viewing the city from the Top of Rock, this trip has provided us with memories that will last a very long time. Try it, you'll like it!!!
This was a great night out with a good mix of things to see and do. Our tour guide, Jorge, was funny and informative.The mini bus was brand new with comfy leather seats. Walking along the Hi Line was lovely. The views whilst on the boat trip were fantastic and also from the Top of the Rock at the end of the evening. The Italian meal wasnt bad. I would definitely recommend this trip.
A really great experience. The guide was very well informed which enhanced every aspect of our tour enormously. From the walk through Chelsea market and along the high line, to the final view from the Roosevelt tower, the tour was first class. I would definitely recommend this tour.
It was a fantastic night!
The highlight of our trip! The guide was informative. She helped get us first in line for the cruise - to see the Statue of Liberty at Sunset - spectacular! The beauty of the Manhattan/Jersey shoreline at night - can't be beat. Everything I wanted to see - dinner in Little Italy, top of the Rock. Highly recommended
Would highly recommend. Liberty and Top of the Rock amazing. Would have preferred to pay a little extra and had a 2 or 3 course meal. There was the option to pay for a dessert but was so busy would not have been time. Overall a great end to a holiday.