- Private transfer and 3-hour guided tour of New York City by private car
- Your personal private guide will show you the best of New York City
- See New York's highlights, including SoHo, TriBeCa, South Street Seaport, Chinatown and Little Italy
- Admire the amazing Manhattan skyline from Brooklyn Heights Promenade
- Pickup from New York City cruise ports and drop-off at your NYC hotel, residence or area airport
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
On your private tour, visit Lower Manhattan's most exciting neighborhoods and attractions, including:
• West Village, the original stomping ground of New York's bohemians
• SoHo, an artistic haven featuring numerous art galleries and shops
• TriBeCa, the trendy neighborhood that hosts the annual film festival
• The World Financial Center (includes a visit to Ground Zero and the Wintergarden, an indoor palm tree atrium)
• South Street Seaport, a cobblestone dock featuring some of the world's most impressive boats
• Brooklyn Bridge, one of the world's first suspension bridges, built in 1870
• Manhattan Bridge, used by more than 350,000 commuters each day
• Chinatown, home to the largest Chinese population in North America
• Little Italy, home to more than 20 historical landmarks
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Great driver!!! He really made the tour enjoyable. He was knowlegable and entertaining. Loved NY city. Excellent tour. Great way to finish our cruise vacation.
What a fantastic way to be welcomed to New York! The van was plenty big enough. The driver and guide both made our trip very enjoyable. They chose to take us to places that we wouldn't have gone otherwise, like Greenwich Village, which was beautiful. We got out and had a quick walk around, which we also did at the Lincoln Centre where we stopped for a coffee and facilities. The guide was very knowledgeable. Would definitely chose this option if we went again!
Enjoyed the tour. Easy puck up and drop off.