Before you embark on your cruise from New York City, tour the city in style by private car, with your own personal navigator to guide you! Your private guide is an experienced, knowledgeable, native New Yorker who will show you New York City’s most fascinating areas. Enjoy personalized attention as you see top Big Apple sights like the Brooklyn Bridge, SoHo and Chinatown. At the end of your tour, you’ll be conveniently dropped-off at your chosen cruise port: Manhattan, Cape Liberty or Brooklyn.
- Private transfer and 3-hour guided tour of New York City by private car
- Perfect way to spend your time before boarding your cruise!
- Your personal private guide will show you the best of New York City
- See New York's highlights, including SoHo, TriBeCa, South Street Seaport, Chinatown and Little Italy
- Pickup from New York City hotels, airports or residences and drop-off at your selected cruise port
- Admire the amazing Manhattan skyline from the Brooklyn Heights Promenade
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
What You Can Expect
On your private tour, You'll visit Lower Manhattan's most exciting neighborhoods and attractions including:
• West Village, the original stomping ground of New York's bohemians
• SoHo, an artistic haven featuring numerous art galleries and shops
• TriBeCa, the trendy neighborhood that hosts the annual film festival
• The World Financial Center (includes a visit to Ground Zero and the Wintergarden, an indoor palm tree atrium)
• South Street Seaport, a cobblestone dock featuring some of the world's most impressive boats
• Brooklyn Bridge, one of the world's first suspension bridges, built in 1870
• Manhattan Bridge, used by more than 350,000 commuters each day
• Chinatown, home to the largest Chinese population in North America
• Little Italy, home to more than 20 historical landmarks
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to your New York port after this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.