- Private two-hour tour of New York City by classic convertible
- New York's highlights, including SoHo, TriBeCa, South Street Seaport, Chinatown and Little Italy
- Ride in an open-top 1975 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royale Convertible
- Amazing Manhattan skyline view from Brooklyn Heights Promenade
- Expert commentary from your native New Yorker guide
- Enjoy privileged, personalized attention from your guide on this special private tour
- Pickup from Manhattan hotels located below (south of) 23rd Street
Recent Photos of This Tour
- WowPhoto by: Staff
United Kingdom, 05 2015
- Brooklyn BridgePhoto by: Staff
United Kingdom, 05 2015
- Classic CarPhoto by: Phyllis P
- Luxury vintage CadillacPhoto by: E A P
- Photo stopPhoto by: alanh
- Another landmarkPhoto by: alanh
- great viewsPhoto by: alanh
- The ChevyPhoto by: Kevin A
United Kingdom, 05 2008
- Our Tour Begins!Photo by: Fiona B
United Kingdom, 04 2008
- Nice car!Photo by: Fiona B
United Kingdom, 04 2008
What You Can Expect
On your private tour you'll visit Lower Manhattan's most exciting neighborhoods, including:
- West Village, the original stomping ground of New York's bohemians
- SoHo, an artistic haven featuring numerous art galleries and shops
- TriBeCa, the trendy neighborhood that hosts the annual film festival
- South Street Seaport, a cobblestone dock featuring some of the world's most impressive boats
- Brooklyn Bridge, one of the world's first suspension bridges, built in 1870
- Manhattan Bridge, used by over 350,000 commuters each day
- Chinatown, home to the largest Chinese population in North America
- Little Italy, home to more than 20 historical landmarks
Tours are conducted in English, however, since the tour is mostly visual, the tour can work wonderfully even if you have only a basic understanding of English.
Hi. This tour was fantastic. Our guide Isaac was fantastic, he gave us loads of interesting information about the city that we would never have known. The car was fabulous, really comfortable and we got lots of peeps and waves. Would thoroughly recommend this tour, it was one of the best parts of our whole trip to NYC.
It was a great way to see some spots in New York that you wouldn't normally see in an awesome car! Our tour guide Issac was great. He was very knowledgeable.
Amazing experience with Issac...we would really recommend this tour which takes you through the hidden side of NYC. Our driver was personable, interesting, accommodating and knowledgeable and the car was mind blowing.
Driving over the Brooklyn Bridge in a classic, red convertible has to be on the bucket list
This tour was an amazing way to see New York. The tour guide gave us lots of insider knowledge. Much more personal than a 'big bus' tour.
Excellent just do it.
We did the tour on a Sunday morning. We had booked the convertible but were equally impressed with the Caddy, as were people who continually complemented Isaac on the condition of the car.
One of the best city tours I have ever encountered complimented by a knowledgable driver and an excellent means of transport.
This is how driving should be.
very informative tour.
feeling of a trip in a convertible is unmatched!
Had a great time. We did this as a surprise for our firends 40th which turned out to be a really great idea.Isaac was terrfic and adapted the tour to suit which was brilliant. Would highly recommend this to all visitors to New York.
We had a wonderful journey, so glad booked his tour, It was a surprise for my sister Hazels 50th birthday.
Issac was just the perfect tour guide.His knowledge of new york was just fantastic. We went to places that we would not have seen had we not done this tour. There cant be anything better than going over Brooklyn Bridge on a sunny sunday morning in a classsic Cadillac car.
It was definately worth the money..I wasnt sure weather to book this up or not but so worth it and will remember it for a long time to come He also got ,my sister a little cupcake for her birthday too.
Thanks issac, it was just excellent.11out of 10.
What an amazing tour this was......I would recommend this tour to anyone visiting NYC. Issac was an excellent tour guide who was very knowledgable, interesting and great fun! We visited lots of places we wouldn't have otherwise visited, thank you Issac! From the 4 Welsh birds!!!
This was a great tour and we enjoyed it. Isaac drove us around and showed us some of the sights that aren't normally shown on other tours. He is a native New Yorker so he was full of interesting stories and information. We loved the classic car - lots of folks on the streets were staring at it - some even coming up to Isaac and making comments or asking questions. A very enjoyable afternoon, and a tour I highly recommend.