You will learn about the culture and lifestyle of a Wall Street trader, as well as gain insightful tips on the New York Stock Exchange on this enlightening New York City Wall Street tour.
- 75 minute New York City walking tour of Wall Street
- Guided by former Wall Street professionals
- Recommended by the BBC and The New York Times
- As seen on Oliver Stone's "Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps" DVD
- See the New York Stock Exchange, Federal Hall, Trump Tower, Federal Reserve, Charging Bull, Trinity Church and more!
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Unearth the NYC Financial District's rich history spanning over 400 years, from its humble beginnings as a Dutch trading outpost to the modern Wall Street known today. You will see where high-powered meetings take place, and where billion dollar deals determining the feat of the American economy are negotiated.
Gain insights into the stock market, new trading ideas, how capital markets work, and feel what it's like to work on the trading floor of a major investment bank. An inspiring tour of some of the biggest United States financial institutions built by immigrants and their entrepreneurial spirit.
Very impressive. tour guide is very knowledgeable. we love it. Will recommend to our friends.
Despite the fact it was pouring rain and windy, Tom our tour guide, worked with it and made it a really enjoyable tour. He was very knowledgeable and very friendly, extremely accommodating due to weather issues. I would definitely recommend this tour, particularly with Tom... learnt a lot of unknown information and it was really interesting. Thanks again Tom!!