You will learn about the culture and lifestyle of a Wall Street trader, as well as gain insightful tips on the New York Stock Exchange on this enlightening New York City Wall Street tour.
- 75 minute New York City walking tour of Wall Street
- Guided by former Wall Street professionals
- Recommended by the BBC and The New York Times
- As seen on Oliver Stone's "Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps" DVD
- See the New York Stock Exchange, Federal Hall, Trump Tower, Federal Reserve, Charging Bull, Trinity Church and more!
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Unearth the NYC Financial District's rich history spanning over 400 years, from its humble beginnings as a Dutch trading outpost to the modern Wall Street known today. You will see where high-powered meetings take place, and where billion dollar deals determining the feat of the American economy are negotiated.
Gain insights into the stock market, new trading ideas, how capital markets work, and feel what it's like to work on the trading floor of a major investment bank. An inspiring tour of some of the biggest United States financial institutions built by immigrants and their entrepreneurial spirit.
I recently took the walking tour through the financial district in New York City. Our tour guide was George McKenzie. He was great. Very informative, funny, knew all his facts, took time to explain everything. I wanted the tour to go longer. This was one of my favorite things I did while in New York City. I highly recommend this tour And request George as you tour guide !
Tom did a great job! He had some great inside stories about Wall street and trading.