Numbers are limited to 13 on this small group tour, ensuring personalized attention from a guide.
- 6-hour New York sightseeing tour, led by a friendly local guide
- See top New York attractions by foot, minibus and sightseeing boat
- Relax aboard a minibus and pass sights such as the Empire State Building and One World Trade Center
- Stroll past New York City Hall and Brooklyn Bridge, and wander along the High Line, an elevated parkland walkway
- Enjoy a 1.5-hour New York Harbor sightseeing cruise and view the Statue of Liberty alongside other sights
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 13 people ensures personalized attention from a guide
What You Can Expect
Stretch your legs on a stroll, and see some of New York’s finest sights close-up. Amble past Foley Square and admire the architectural showpiece of New York City Hall. Snap a photo of the Brooklyn Bridge, America's oldest suspension bridge, before reboarding your minibus.
Cross Broadway, and then see One World Trade Center with the 9/11 Memorial. Travel through Tribeca neighborhood with its glitzy shops and restaurants, and learn all about the city’s links to international leaders while seeing prominent statues dotted around the district.
At 23rd Street, set off for another walking tour along the High Line, the parkland walkway that sits high above the streets. Listen to your guide talk about the High Line’s history as a railroad and learn about the West Side Cowboys (rail workers) who rode horses in front of trains for safety. Besides vegetation, the eye-catching walkway is also home to an art exhibition with colorful works on display. Highlights include Carol Bode’s Caterpillar and Sean Landers’ Pan, a modern masterpiece of mythological art.
Then, it’s time to see the sights from the water! Climb aboard the boat and admire the skyline from one of the outdoor viewing decks or from the cabin, away from the elements. Pass the Statue of Liberty and Manhattan Bridge, cruise under the Brooklyn Bridge and look out for sights not covered previously such as Ground Zero and the Chrysler Building.
Return to your minibus after 1.5 hours on the water, and head back toward the start point, passing the majestic Central Park, Trump Tower and more eye-catching sights along the way.