- CityPass to New York City's premier attractions
- Tickets included so no waiting in long ticket queues
- Up to nine days to visit all the attractions
- Includes NYC's six top attractions: Empire State Building Observatory, American Museum of Natural History, Metropolitan Museum of Art, Guggenheim Museum OR Top of the Rock, Statue of Liberty ferry OR Circle Line Sightseeing Cruise, 9/11 Memorial & Museum OR Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
The most bang for your buck if you want to see the Big Apple's top attractions without waiting in long lines. And it's valid for more than a week!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Great Time in a Great City!Photo by: chris
- View from Empire State ...Photo by: Sophie R
- CruisePhoto by: Christopher M
Australia, 10 2010
- Boat trip to Liberty IslandPhoto by: Laura W
United Kingdom, 07 2010
- DinosaurPhoto by: Igor J
Australia, 09 2009
- vue depuis le TOP OF THE ROCKPhoto by: LE STUM V
- Great photo oportunitiesPhoto by: moira.smart
- A CHANGE OF PLAN!Photo by: moira.smart
- Air sea and Space MuseumPhoto by: moira.smart
- cloudy but still stunningPhoto by: moira.smart
- A cloudy day on the circle ...Photo by: moira.smart
- View from the Empire State of ...Photo by: moira.smart
- Chrysler BuildingPhoto by: moira.smart
- Baby its cold outside !Photo by: moira.smart
- Grand Central StationPhoto by: moira.smart
- Times Square 9am 14/02/16Photo by: moira.smart
- Top of the Rock at night :Photo by: Nina
- Second Visit to Empire State ...Photo by: Valerie B
- Manhattan bei NachtPhoto by: Ankermaus
- Lady LibertyPhoto by: frederic.schoen
What You Can Expect
- Empire State Building Observatory and one audio tour. Bonus Same-Night General Admission – enjoy a same-day second visit between 10pm and closing.
- American Museum of Natural History, with one Hayden Planetarium Space Show
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (includes all special exhibitions and same-day admission to the Cloisters museum and gardens)
- Option Ticket 1: Guggenheim Museum and one audio tour OR Top of the Rock admission
- Option Ticket 2: Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island ferry ride with audio tour* OR a Circle Line Sightseeing Cruise (your choice of a 2-hour Semi-Circle Cruise, a 2-hour Harbor Lights Cruise, a 75-minute Liberty Cruise, or The Beast speedboat tour)
- Option Ticket 3: 9/11 Memorial & Museum OR Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
*Please note: Statue of Liberty ferry ride stops on Liberty Island and includes an audio tour. It does not include Monument or Crown access. You may also choose to disembark on Ellis Island
Great value for money! we saved over 40 by booking the City Pass. would recommend anyone travelling to New Yprk to get one of these.
We had a stay of 10 nights, it was the first time and we highly recommend the booking of this city pass which allow us to save money, we were 3 adults.
Valid 9 days so enough time to do everything that is included
we found it a good opportunity to see a lot of stuff in a short time. You should though pick up the booklet in advance in one of the sights were the queues are not so long. We picked it up at the empire state building where we had to queue a lot to get the booklet. If we had picked it up in advance we could have skipped the line.
No problems, all good! Had a great experience with the New York CityPass
Anyone who visit New York MUST get this ticket... We used them all and you don and #39;t have to wait in a LONG line to get your ticket for each attraction it saves you a lot of money too
Excellent value for money compared to buying each attraction individually. Also saved queuing for some attractions. Although worth pointing our some of the passes need to be changed into tickets.
Perfection! It's so easy to visit all these places while just handing over your pass! Sometimes I still had to wait in line but it's way more easier than buying a ticket for every single attraction!
This was a great purchase, it made everything so much simpler with no ticket lines
Excellent way to see all of the major attractions, but would have been good to have and inclusion of the hop on hop off bus also.
easy to use and queue skip was great!