- CityPass to New York City's premier attractions
- Tickets included so no waiting in long ticket queues
- Up to nine days to visit all the attractions
- Includes NYC's six top attractions: Empire State Building Observatory, American Museum of Natural History, Metropolitan Museum of Art, Guggenheim Museum OR Top of the Rock, Statue of Liberty ferry OR Circle Line Sightseeing Cruise, 9/11 Memorial & Museum OR Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
The most bang for your buck if you want to see the Big Apple's top attractions without waiting in long lines. And it's valid for more than a week!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Great Time in a Great City!Photo by: chris
- View from Empire State ...Photo by: Sophie R
- CruisePhoto by: Christopher M
Australia, 10 2010
- Boat trip to Liberty IslandPhoto by: Laura W
United Kingdom, 07 2010
- DinosaurPhoto by: Igor J
Australia, 09 2009
- Italie in AmerikaPhoto by: M.J v
- Vue panoramique du Rockfeller ...Photo by: Aurelie B
- vue depuis le TOP OF THE ROCKPhoto by: LE STUM V
- Great photo oportunitiesPhoto by: moira.smart
- A CHANGE OF PLAN!Photo by: moira.smart
- Air sea and Space MuseumPhoto by: moira.smart
- cloudy but still stunningPhoto by: moira.smart
- A cloudy day on the circle ...Photo by: moira.smart
- View from the Empire State of ...Photo by: moira.smart
- Chrysler BuildingPhoto by: moira.smart
- Baby its cold outside !Photo by: moira.smart
- Grand Central StationPhoto by: moira.smart
- Times Square 9am 14/02/16Photo by: moira.smart
- Top of the Rock at night :Photo by: Nina
- Second Visit to Empire State ...Photo by: Valerie B
What You Can Expect
- Empire State Building Observatory and one audio tour. Bonus Same-Night General Admission – enjoy a same-day second visit between 10pm and closing.
- American Museum of Natural History, with one Hayden Planetarium Space Show
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (includes all special exhibitions and same-day admission to the Cloisters museum and gardens)
- Option Ticket 1: Guggenheim Museum and one audio tour OR Top of the Rock admission
- Option Ticket 2: Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island ferry ride with audio tour* OR a Circle Line Sightseeing Cruise (your choice of a 2-hour Semi-Circle Cruise, a 2-hour Harbor Lights Cruise, a 75-minute Liberty Cruise, or The Beast speedboat tour)
- Option Ticket 3: 9/11 Memorial & Museum OR Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
*Please note: Statue of Liberty ferry ride stops on Liberty Island and includes an audio tour. It does not include Monument or Crown access. You may also choose to disembark on Ellis Island
Une économie non négligeable quand on sait que l'on va tout faire et pas d'argent à sortir ensuite. L'échange se fait très facilement pour ma part dès le jour de mon arrivée à Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises en même temps que la réservation de la croisière.
A part à l'ESB 2 virages de moins et au 9/11 Memorial file différente nous n'attendons pas moins que ceux n'ayant pas le Pass. Les lieux d'échange du bon contre le ticket d'entrée sont plus ou moins bien indiqués surtout moins...! et en ce qui concerne l'entrée au Closter Museum, elle se fait le même jour que celle au MET quelque soit l'ordre de visite contrairement à ce qui est indiqué sur le Pass. A savoir sachant qu'il faut 1 heure de métro depuis Times Square pour se rendre au Closter Muséum et que ce dernier ferme à 17h.
Ce Pass, indispensable pour une première visite, est à compléter par la visite au 1WTC et pourquoi pas un survol en hélicoptère !!!!
well worth money, if i was to go back would buy the pass again
You may not think it is a lot to do but indeed it is. Great price. Would highly reccommend for anyone on a budget.
We weren't sure before we went to NYC which ticket company to use for the attractions tickets.
We wanted a relaxed pace rather than rushing from one attraction to another to justify the ticket price so ended up going for the NY City Pass and are very happy with our choice.
Over 5 days we used our City Pass vouchers for The Rock, MONH, ESB, SOL and Intrepid, using the vouchers was easy at each location, there were queues at most places as there is security checks at each of these but this didn't bother us too much, the longest was SOL which was approx 30 minutes.
With Intrepid you have to pay an additional admission fee discounted approx 6 to visit the Space shuttle.
Great tour. Tour guide kept it interesting, and pointed out several points of interest that one might not have otherwise known about, but the view pretty much sells itself. There is a small snack/vending area toward the back. I recommend buying the souvenir cup early on as it comes with free refills all the way. The hot dogs aren't bad either. The top area gills up fast so if you want to sit there arrive early, but the bottom level has good views and once the boat is underway, they open up the doors so you can stand on the bow of the ship which is great.
Excelente, muito prático e econômico.
Excellent way to experience some of the most visited sites of New York. Cut down on some of the question too. Harbour Lights cruise was definitely a highlight.
Great value for money! we saved over 40 by booking the City Pass. would recommend anyone travelling to New Yprk to get one of these.
We had a stay of 10 nights, it was the first time and we highly recommend the booking of this city pass which allow us to save money, we were 3 adults.
Valid 9 days so enough time to do everything that is included
we found it a good opportunity to see a lot of stuff in a short time. You should though pick up the booklet in advance in one of the sights were the queues are not so long. We picked it up at the empire state building where we had to queue a lot to get the booklet. If we had picked it up in advance we could have skipped the line.