This cruise offers a choice of superbly prepared, locally-produced dinners to enjoy as you cruise the Hudson River and see Manhattan by night! Enjoy spectacular views of New York's breathtaking skyline as you wine and dine the night away.
- 3-hour New York dinner cruise on the Hudson River and Manhattan Harbor
- Night-time sightseeing cruise with views of the Statue of Liberty and Chrysler and Empire State Buildings
- Three-course dinner served at a private table
- Amazing views of the twinkling Manhattan skyline
- Dancing onboard after dinner
- Option to upgrade to Gold Premier package with an open bar!
- Secure a window table for great views of the New York City skyline!
- NYC Dinner Cruise the perfect experience to mark special occasions
Recent Photos of this Tour
Inside toasting before dinnerPhoto by: Anjanette J09 2010
Beginning of the SunsetPhoto by: Kaylie DUnited Kingdom, 07 2010
Sunset 2...Photo by: Kaylie DUnited Kingdom, 07 2010
The Statue of LibertyPhoto by: Kaylie DUnited Kingdom, 07 2010
Passing Under the Brooklyn ...Photo by: James FUSA, 07 2009
Here We Go!Photo by: Alan JUnited Kingdom, 05 2009
Cheers again!Photo by: Alan JUnited Kingdom, 05 2009
The city that never sleepsPhoto by: Elizabeth MUnited Kingdom, 05 2008
View from BoatPhoto by: Stephan NGermany, 02 2008
Diner croisière à ...Photo by: Patrick R04 2013
nyforlovetPhoto by: Rune PNorge, 03 2013
The statue of LibertyPhoto by: Henning S01 2013
Brooklyn BridgePhoto by: Henning S01 2013
Lower Manhattan skyline.Photo by: Henning S01 2013
Onboard our river cruisePhoto by: Mary C12 2012
Statue of LibertyPhoto by: Gertrude C11 2012
IMG_2079Photo by: Andreia M10 2012
US Open Tennis Trip 2012 051Photo by: William/ Bill M09 2012
US Open Tennis Trip 2012 056Photo by: William/ Bill M09 2012
US Open Tennis Trip 2012 048Photo by: William/ Bill M09 2012
You have a choice of two fantastic packages for your dinner cruise. Opt for the Gold Package and secure your private table, where you will enjoy a three-course dinner prepared on-board using fresh, locally sourced ingredients. Alternatively upgrade to the Gold Premier Package for premium seating on board the ship and an open bar of beers, wines and sodas - perfect for special occasions! For both packages you have the chance to secure a limited-availability window table for great views of the New York City skyline. These are available at a supplement and are strictly limited so early booking is recommended!
After dinner you can dance the night away to entertaining music provided by either a live band or DJ, or simply relax with a drink and enjoy the view. No other New York experience can match this unique combination of romantic ambiance, premium service and freshly prepared meal by an executive chef - the memories will stay with you long after the cruise has returned to the dock!
- Seasonal green salad made with locally farmed artisanal greens, enoki mushrooms, star fruit, radish, Panther Valley farmers cheese, focaccia crouton and a Finger Lakes verjus vinaigrette
- Marinated conch salad with tender sliced conch, charred ruby red grapefruit, cucumber, spring onion and daikon sprouts
- Cured breast of duck featuring jumbo asparagus wrapped with Hudson Valley duck prosciutto, house-made whole grain mustard and pomegranate molasses
- Baked diver scallops poached in three local artisanal cheeses with white wine, aromatics and lobster stock
- Classic shrimp cocktail with chilled jumbo shrimp, Yuzu-cocktail sauce and lemon (additional USD$10 per person)
- Free-range chicken breast marinated with agave nectar and dried chiles, tomatillo sauce, fiddlehead ferns, Spanish rice and seasonal local-farm vegetables
- Atlantic Salmon, oven-roasted with a warm chipotle-citrus glaze, Spanish rice and charred ramps
- Pork tenderloin, herb and vanilla marinated, honey Gastrique, petit fingerling potatoes and seasonal local-farm vegetables
- Portobello Giardino featuring portobello mushroom, grilled artichoke, yellow turnip, roasted tomatoes, Greek olives, with roasted red pepper coulis and avocado drizzle
- Filet Mignon, a tender, hand-cut filet with green peppercorn-wild mushroom sauce, petit fingerling potatoes and seasonal local-farm vegetables (additional USD$10 per person)
- Chocolate ganache cake with raspberry sauce
- White chocolate cheesecake with South Jersey blueberry compote and fresh micro-mint
- Freshly baked lemon scone served with roasted New York State Orchards seasonal fruits and fresh ricotta
Reviewed by Brian G, May 2013
What an amazing trip. Can't praise highly enough. Staff friendly and food good. What makes this so fantastic though are the views. The trip out is great but, when night starts to fall and the boat turns round for journey back-just amazing. The sight of Statue of Liberty lit up was wonderful, the New York skyline lit up was just breathtaking. In fact no photo could capture how fantastic it is.
Reviewed by Isabel S, April 2013
The best was the DJ. He played a little bit of everything. The appetizer was OKAY it's was duck something - not what I was expecting but I still ate it. the entree and desert was awesome. Choose the white chocolate cheesecake - amazing. The views on the other hand was beautiful and breathe taking.