Book with us and save up to 27% off the competition for weekday travel. Best of all--no hidden fees!
Seeking an upgraded dining cruise experience? Opt for the Gold Premier Package and enjoy an OPEN BAR of beers, wine and sodas. This offer is available EXCLUSIVELY ONLINE - you won't find this package on sale locally in New York City!
This cruise offers a choice of superbly prepared, locally-produced dinners to enjoy as you cruise the Hudson River and see Manhattan by night! Enjoy spectacular views of New York's breathtaking skyline as you wine and dine the night away.
- 3-hour New York dinner cruise on the Hudson River and Manhattan Harbor
- Night-time sightseeing cruise with views of the Statue of Liberty and Chrysler and Empire State Buildings
- Four-course dinner served at a private table
- Amazing views of the twinkling Manhattan skyline
- Dancing onboard after dinner
- Option to upgrade to Gold Premier package with an open bar!
- NYC Dinner Cruise the perfect experience to mark special occasions
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
If you're looking for the perfect way to cap off your NYC experience, try this elegant cruise with fantastic food, incredible service and dancing.
Recent Photos of This Tour
Lady LibertyPhoto by: Brigitte S
Inside toasting before dinnerPhoto by: Anjanette J
Beginning of the SunsetPhoto by: Kaylie D
United Kingdom, 07 2010
Sunset 2...Photo by: Kaylie D
United Kingdom, 07 2010
The Statue of LibertyPhoto by: Kaylie D
United Kingdom, 07 2010
New York Dinner CruisePhoto by: Celestine G
Australia, 04 2014
what a viewPhoto by: Mathew K
City LightsPhoto by: Mathew K
Miss LibertyPhoto by: Mathew K
Views from the yachtPhoto by: mark c
Freedom Tower and moon ...Photo by: INGO K
Downtown Manhattan and ...Photo by: INGO K
Manhattan from the East RiverPhoto by: Angela L
Stunning views of the NY ...Photo by: Richard R
DinnerPhoto by: Richard R
My surprise birthday trip ...Photo by: Richard C
Statue of LibertyPhoto by: Norma G
Governer's IslandPhoto by: Norma G
FireworksPhoto by: Norma G
SunsetPhoto by: Norma G
What You Can Expect
You have a choice of two fantastic packages for your dinner cruise. Opt for the Gold Package and secure your private table, where you will enjoy a four-course dinner prepared on-board using fresh, locally sourced ingredients. Alternatively upgrade to the Gold Premier Package for premium seating on board the ship and an open bar of beers, wines and sodas - perfect for special occasions!
After dinner you can dance the night away to entertaining music provided by either a live band or DJ, or simply relax with a drink and enjoy the view. No other New York experience can match this unique combination of romantic ambiance, premium service and freshly prepared meal by an executive chef - the memories will stay with you long after the cruise has returned to the dock!
- A culinary treat from our executive chef
- Caramelized Spanish Onion Tart: Wrapped in puff pastry and served over baby Lolla Rossa, roasted butternut squash and aged sherry vinaigrette
- Lobster Macaroni and Cheese: Northern Atlantic lobster, orecchiette pasta, tom yum paste, mascarpone cheese garnished with sesame seeds and a parmesan crisp
- Seasonal Green Salad: Red watercress, baby mustard, frisee, Manchego cheese, poached pears, pumpkin seeds, pickled haricot vert and Champagne vinaigrette
- Roasted Baby Beet Salad: Tri-color beets served with creamy goat cheese, candied pecans, arugula oil and a raspberry gastrique
- Grilled Spot Prawns (supplement of USD$10 per person): Head-on prawns marinated in mint pesto served with lobster cream and pea shoots
- Free Range Breast of Chicken: Marinated in apple cider, brown sugar and Brooklyn lager served over creamy polenta with sauteed seasonal vegetables
- Pistachio Crusted Salmon: Atlantic salmon served over creamy polenta with lemon beurre blanc and sauteed seasonal vegetables
- Double Bone-In Pork Chop: Braised in apple cider vinegar and aromatics served over potato gratin with braised red cabbage, huckleberry compote and sauteed seasonal vegetables
- Butternut Squash Ravioli: Featuring brown butter, roasted butternut squash, toasted pumpkin seeds, walnuts and fried sage
- Filet Mignon Au Poivre (supplement of USD$10 per person): Tender hand-cut filet encrusted in black peppercorns, potato gratin, Cognac-mustard sauce, fried shallots and seasonal vegetables
DESSERT (choice of one)
- Vanilla bean and Meyer lemon cheesecake with caramelized apple, forest berry boulis, and mint
- Chocolate ganache cake served warm with crème Anglaise
- Fig and Goat Cheese Tart featuring creamy goat cheese and black mission figs with a port wine reduction
Due to seasonality of ingredients, menu is subject to change
Paid the extra for window seat and all inclusive bar with glass of champagne
Worth every penny, fantastic service lovely friendly waiter and waitress
Good supply of drinks
Meal evenly spaced out
And even a little dance to some great music :-)
The crew was terrific! The atmosphere was so romantic. The food was delicious.