Shop like an industry insider in the Garment District, the epicenter of fashion in New York City! On this 3-hour guided walking tour, you'll visit private showrooms not accessible to the public. You'll also shop at hot designer sample sales, and snap up women's clothing and accessories for less than the wholesale price. Note that shopping destinations are primarily for woman's items.
- Three-hour guided walking tour of New York's famous Garment District
- Visit private showrooms not open to the general public
- Discount shopping at below wholesale prices
- Shop at sample sales
- Visit to the world's most famous trim store
- Expert and helpful guide
- Numbers are limited to 12, ensuring a personalized experience
This New York Garment Center Shopping Tour is a must for shoppers who want to experience one of New York's last wholesale districts at work. You'll visit the buildings of world-famous designers, whose work impacts fashion the world over. Add a visit to the world's most famous trim store, with your expert guide to lead the way, and this is the perfect morning tour for fashionistas, "better clothing" bargain hunters, and the fashion curious.
- Sample sale shopping (most sizes usually available)
- Wholesale showrooms
- World's most famous trim store, featured in the New York Times and Martha Stewart Living
- Seeing NYC's original manufacturing and design district where few tourists enter!
- A list of other notable sales of the day for independent shopping following the tour - a valuable insider tool!
- This guided walking shopping tour is limited to 12 guests, ensuring you'll enjoy personalized attention
Note: This New York walking tour is not recommended for children age 16 years and younger.
Reviewed by Diane P, February 2013
Great way to shop excellent value for money. Very friendly and helpful tour guide
Reviewed by Brenda H, January 2013
It was fantastic! Made some great purchases. Amy was such a wonderful guide and host. I would definitely go again and highly recommend it to anyone wanting to acquire some unique fashion pieces. It was well worth the time and money.