- Three-hour guided walking tour of New York's famous Garment District
- Access private showrooms not open to the general public
- Discover this season's designer good at discounts below wholesale prices
- Receive a list of public sample sales for after tour shopping
- Numbers are limited to 12, ensuring a personalized experience
What You Can Expect
The best kept secret deals on fashion await with privileged access to six wholesale showrooms--not open to the general public--and hidden sample sales for the latest trends. No last season leftovers, snag deals on women’s designer and “better wear” fashions anywhere from 50-80% below retail. You might even catch a designer at work in their inner sanctum.
Amid all the designer deals and bargains, your shopping expert will share the history of the area, point out key landmarks in the area such as M and J Trimmings, one of the world's most famous trim stores, featured in the New York Times and Martha Stewart Living Magazine and tell you where to find Mood Fabrics, best known for being "the" place to buy fabric on the hot reality show Project Runway.
Don't let the bargain-hunting end with the tour. You'll receive a list of other notable sales of the day for an independent shopping experience. You're an industry insider now!
Small-group tour is limited to 12 persons for a more personalized experience.
Lots of fun. Found some great bargains!
It was great!! Our Gide Kackie was well informed and fun to spend time with.
My only suggestion: At the time of booking let us no we need cash for some of the things we may want to buy:)