- Hop-on hop-off New York City cruise
- Admire the Manhattan and New Jersey skyline as you cruise along the Hudson River and New York Harbor
- Hop off at the Empire State Building, NBC Studio and Times Square to sightsee independently
- Visit Battery Park, Wall Street, South Street Seaport, DUMBO, Brooklyn Bridge Park and more
- Take in up-close views of the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
- Enjoy informative narration about the sights you see from your onboard guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Great experience. Friendly staff
This really is a great way to see NYC! We were able to set our own schedule, avoid traffic, and relax. Especially great for my parents who aren't big city people. : They LOVED IT!
Great way to see lady Liberty. 2 md year taking our au pairs on a NYC trip. Best of all worlds for sights and tastes of different neighborhoods. Did the high line this time ate at the Filmore. Via tour doesn't disappoint.
We had fun and enjoyed the tour. The staff and crew were very friendly and helpful.
The people of Water Taxi were kind and helpful. The cruise met my expectations. The commentaries were interesting. When we got to the statue of liberty i could take several nice pics. Thank you Viator and Water Taxi.
This tour was amazing!
Very good tour to see nyc. Guide was brilliant. Highly recommended specially if you don't really want to spend long hours queuing up to see the Statue of Liberty. The boat stops near by to take some pictures.
really nice, i would recommend this tour,
It was a fabulous trip around Manhattan. Our guide Patrick was outstanding! He kept our interest with the trivia and historical facts about New York. Our only comment that could be construed as negative is please make sure your technology works. He had difficulty with the microphone which was not a fault of his. Your crew was friendly and helpful too. Thank you!