- Hop-on hop-off New York City cruise
- Admire the Manhattan and New Jersey skyline as you cruise along the Hudson River and New York Harbor
- Hop off at the Empire State Building, NBC Studio and Times Square to sightsee independently
- Visit Battery Park, Wall Street, South Street Seaport, DUMBO, Brooklyn Bridge Park and more
- Take in up-close views of the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
- Enjoy informative narration about the sights you see from your onboard guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
We had fun and enjoyed the tour. The staff and crew were very friendly and helpful.
The people of Water Taxi were kind and helpful. The cruise met my expectations. The commentaries were interesting. When we got to the statue of liberty i could take several nice pics. Thank you Viator and Water Taxi.
This tour was amazing!
Very good tour to see nyc. Guide was brilliant. Highly recommended specially if you don't really want to spend long hours queuing up to see the Statue of Liberty. The boat stops near by to take some pictures.
really nice, i would recommend this tour,
It was a fabulous trip around Manhattan. Our guide Patrick was outstanding! He kept our interest with the trivia and historical facts about New York. Our only comment that could be construed as negative is please make sure your technology works. He had difficulty with the microphone which was not a fault of his. Your crew was friendly and helpful too. Thank you!
This tour was great and the staff was excellent!
This Boat Trip was AMAZING!!! Our Tour Guide Patrick was very knowledgeable and made the trip quite humorous. The Staff was simply the BESTEST and Derek made for great EYE CANDY!!! Being from California and not experiencing COLD like that was a little much but to have the same GREATDAY that I did is worth another trip...but in the SUMMER TIME!!!
I love the feature that you can hop-on and hop-off anytime you like. The tour guide is knowledgable and humorous! I highly recommended this cruise!