- Hop-on hop-off New York City cruise
- Admire the Manhattan and New Jersey skyline as you cruise along the Hudson River and New York Harbor
- Hop off at the Empire State Building, NBC Studio and Times Square to sightsee independently
- Visit Battery Park, Wall Street, South Street Seaport, DUMBO, Brooklyn Bridge Park and more
- Take in up-close views of the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
- Enjoy informative narration about the sights you see from your onboard guide
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
I am a native New Yorker, who no longer lives in NYC, and cruising along the Hudson, on a perfect weather day, was truly an exciting way to add flavor to my sight-seeing day in lower Manhattan. The freedom to hop on and off, at each stop, enabled me to tour at my leisure without having to adhere to restricted timelines, and knowing that a water-taxi would soon arrive to transport me to the next stop, without all the hustle, bustle and delay of street traffic was a satisfying bonus. This was a wonderful way to experience some of my favorite NYC sites!
excellent narrator on board (joey) who gave great history of everything that we were seeing!...easy access and on and off to all areas...i am a life time new yorker and have been to all the sites before, but thoroughly enjoyed this trip...